May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (claydog, Kip, Ducks Rx, Jimmy W, Guy Ave), 316 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,522
Posts545,772
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14
Sidelock
Sidelock

It didn't start off with Death Camps, they began by Demonizing them, and passing increasingly restrictive laws against them.

And it started with proganda articles similar to Donald Kaul's.

"Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. Hey! We did it to the Communist Party, and the NRA has led to the deaths of more of us than American Commies ever did. (I would also raze the organization’s headquarters, clear the rubble and salt the earth, but that’s optional.) Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some people refused to give up their guns, that “prying the guns from their cold, dead hands” thing works for me."

"I would tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, our esteemed Republican leaders, to the back of a Chevy pickup truck and drag them around a parking lot until they saw the light on gun control,"

Last edited by postoak; 01/05/13 06:14 PM.

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bilious Bob
Glad ol' eng-pointer made his last post. Now we can git on to some REAL adult stuff! Or better yet... Model 12 Winchesters!

Anyone that does not like Model 12 Winchester's is an Anti-America Commie SOB smile

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bilious Bob
Glad ol' eng-pointer made his last post. Now we can git on to some REAL adult stuff! Or better yet... Model 12 Winchesters!

Why certainly we can get back to "vintage" Winchester Model 12s as this one was made in 1928. No only does this example I posted above have that bulbous fitting on the end of the barrel** the owner was also very thoughtful. So thoughtful in fact that he "engraved" his name and location right into the left side of the receiver. There for all to see is "Dr. W R Jacobs and below Potlatch,Idaho". Looks like he did this work with a rusty nail perhaps will sitting in a duck blind on a slow day. eek
Jim
** Which upon further review is a POWer PAC and not a Lyman variable choke as originally thought. It looks to be more suitable for a submachine gun. Can anyone elighten us as to it's purpose?

Last edited by italiansxs; 01/05/13 06:27 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: postoak
It didn't start off with Death Camps, they began by Demonizing them, and passing increasingly restrictive laws against them.

"Declare the NRA a terrorist organization and make membership illegal. Hey! We did it to the Communist Party, and the NRA has led to the deaths of more of us than American Commies ever did. (I would also raze the organization’s headquarters, clear the rubble and salt the earth, but that’s optional.) Make ownership of unlicensed assault rifles a felony. If some people refused to give up their guns, that “prying the guns from their cold, dead hands” thing works for me."

"I would tie Mitch McConnell and John Boehner, our esteemed Republican leaders, to the back of a Chevy pickup truck and drag them around a parking lot until they saw the light on gun control,"

postoak, do you really think our resident anti-gunner nca225, will see any similarities here? Or that publishing names and addresses of gun owners and CCW permit holders has other eerie similarities? Wasn't the slaughter of over 6 million Jews aided by the fact that they were disarmed?

Do we really want to get in any discussion of history with an uneducated anti-gunner who maintains that the Militia has been replaced by the National Guard?

For those of you who do not usually venture into Misfires, I urge you to read our Constitutional scholar's comments in the Militia thread.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

postoak, do you really think our resident anti-gunner nca225, will see any similarities here? Or that publishing names and addresses of gun owners and CCW permit holders has other eerie similarities? Wasn't the slaughter of over 6 million Jews aided by the fact that they were disarmed?

Do we really want to get in any discussion of history with an uneducated anti-gunner who maintains that the Militia has been replaced by the National Guard?

keith, I'd like you to first enlighten us all on the similarities you share with the Jews in Nazi Europe. Please go ahead. Also, although I do not agree with what the newspaper did in NY, was that paper a privately owned newspaper or state owned?

BTW, good idea to invite members to go read the misfires board. Everybody should be aware of what you guys write.

Last edited by nca225; 01/05/13 06:50 PM.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Sidelock
Sidelock

I still haven't heard an explanation for why this bothers them so much. Are they refusing to watch TV or listen to radio or cancelling their newpaper subscriptions.

It bothers them because, being stupid, they voted for this arrogant community organizer with promises and lies of NO TAMPERING with the Second Amendment........The community organizer said those exact words on the National Presidential Debate.......

Now he says new gun laws will be on the front burner for his second term....geeeee, who would have thought.......

So now with egg on their face having been lied to by this guy.........The guy who never led anything more than an ACORN Demonstration, they made him President of the United States.....TWICE.....!.!.!......I think they feel they've been had and they have.....but wait....they haven't seen their new pay check deductions yet, after all the promises of "no new taxes" - and "we will only tax the rich people".......

Remember these are the same stupid people who posted on here "nothing effecting the 2nd amendment will change".....we're overreacting they said, oh really............

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

When dealing with the government, one must remember one thing, give an inch and they will take a mile.

Sidelock
Sidelock

For those who chose to think they will not come for "my guns" on here they might take a look at the protesters/politicians who are going after the Show in Stamford;
The East Coast Fine Arms Show (which has many of the vendors that are used by those here)

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/stamford_gun_expo_goes_on_in_shadow_ke6NryTv2YvYF7CPsy54YP

Defiant gun dealers ignored protesters and put their wares on sale at a controvesial arms expo held today an hour's drive from the site of the Newton, Conn. elementary school massacre.

The eighth annual East Coast Fine Arms Show, held at the Stamford Plaza Hotel in Stamford, features about 250 tables and was held despite the objections of Stamford Mayor Michael Pavia, who called it “untimely and insensitive.”

Go ahead keep your heads in the sand-vote for more gun grabbers/"progressive's" and say its not "my guns" !!

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

For those of you who do not usually venture into Misfires, I urge you to read our Constitutional scholar's comments in the Militia thread.

I know a &^%$# Troll when I see one Keith, I just couldn't resist.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, let's see, I do like noodle kuchel and lahtkes, but I don't like gefilte fish or matzo ball soup. My Jewish girlfriend persecutes me all the time, but she'd do that whether I had guns or not. She also thinks Obama is a slimeball. She doesn't like the fact that Obama is trying to undermine the Constitution, and she sure doesn't like the fact that he allowed the Iranians to double the number of uranium enrichment centrifuges and dig their nuclear program deeper underground in 2012. She despises the fact that his kids have armed security at school but he ridicules that solution for the nation's kids.

I never said I share any similarities with Jews in Nazi Europe, other than some of the foods I've eaten at Passover Seders or Hannukah dinners. I've seen an entire Torah from Czechoslovakia at a local Temple that had a hole every place the Hebrew word for God appeared, because the Rabbis thought it might be desecrated by the Nazi's. Do you think that's why the Democrats took God's name out of the platform at their 2012 Convention? I did say the Jews were disarmed which certainly made it easier for the Nazi's to round them up with minimal resistance, and many Liberal Democrat politicians are calling for restrictions up to and including confiscation. They are public figures who are being cheered on and spurred on by privately owned newspapers. That was something that happened in pre-war Nazi Germany. Hitler didn't do it all by himself. I can't say that they would want to put gunowners in any labor camps, but were not going to take any chances when were dealing with liars either. He who does not learn from history is doomed to repeat it. I know a lot of Jews who never met their grandparents because they were killed by a politician who despised them and took away their freedom.

You'll do anything to defend the politicians who want to take away our rights. This is part of the Bill of Rights, and one of our Civil Rights. The founders put it there as our best defense against an oppressive Government. It's not about duck hunting or skeet shooting. You keep coming back to a Gun Enthusiasts Forum and expect to convince gunowners to back restrictive gun control legislation. You have compared our guns to the illegal drugs you use and said they should be heavily taxed to curtail their use. You told us the Militia has been replaced but you still haven't shown us the law or Supreme Court ruling that did that. You have said there is no longer any "point in the keep and bear arms part" of the 2nd Amendment. You think we should have our guns locked in a safe where they would be useless if an intruder broke in and attacked our family. You say we should be held criminally liable if a thief broke in and stole our guns and misused them. You say that the Heller ruling was comprised of judicial activism and thusly deny that we have an individual right to keep and bear arms.

There is clearly something wrong with you. I'm glad you came here to show others that everyone on Doublegunshop isn't a friend to gun owners. I still think you are mentally ill and that any guns you or your Mom have should be confiscated before you become the next headline. I hope your Mom gets you the help you need before you hurt her.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 4 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.