May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jtplumb, canvasback), 822 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,501
Posts545,496
Members14,414
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14
Boxlock
Boxlock

Originally Posted By: John Roberts
Originally Posted By: eng-pointer
I thought this was a intellectual and adult forum not a reactionary group of people who can only spew what they hear Rush Limbaugh, Rachel Maddow and Glen Beck types spread. Please think for yourselves.

Rush has had the No. 1 radio talk show for 24 years running because he says what needs to be said, and encourages independent thought. Obvious you've never listened to him for one minute and just repeat the left's lies about him.

Rachel Maddow is recognized as an idiot by everybody who is not a far left loon and her ratings reflect it.

Glenn Beck's success speaks for itself.
JR

Amazing how you could not resist taking a shot at me when you know nothing about me. Kind of my point. I used to subscribe to Rush's newsletter and did listen to him 20 years ago. I even remember him as a baseball announcer for the KC Royals. Then he just started spewing hate during the Clinton administration (I think just for ratings). I also had a difficult time with his hypocrisy of being a drug addict but somehow still having the attitude that he was a worthwhile person while every other drug addict was scum of the earth. He does have tremendous ratings but so did Jerry Springer. I agree with you about Rachel Maddow as she is no different from Rush. Both are radicals and do not bother with reason or facts. Your right Glen Beck does speak for himself and it is scary. Even Fox news couldn't stand him.

PS is there a way to move this entire forum? I agree this is not the appropriate forum so this will be my last post if it cannot be moved.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: obsessed-with-doubles
Nope. But I'm not a bullying, paranoid nut job, either....

Move it.

OWD

Hey Greg,
A) It not YOUR forum,if you don't like it don't read it!Your "bullying" to "move it" is yet another example of liberal hypocrisy.
B) BTW,your too will be affected by the bill,besides loss off buying ammo through the mail,they will suspend all private gun sales-that mean the auction houses you enjoy buying from will have to get a FFL or stop selling guns.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

eng-pointer you also injected name calling into this thread; and names of controversial public figures, and then you whine about it ?

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Dave K
Originally Posted By: obsessed-with-doubles
Nope. But I'm not a bullying, paranoid nut job, either....

Move it.

OWD

Hey Greg,
A) It not YOUR forum,if you don't like it don't read it!Your "bullying" to "move it" is yet another example of liberal hypocrisy.
B) BTW,your too will be affected by the bill,besides loss off buying ammo through the mail,they will suspend all private gun sales-that mean the auction houses you enjoy buying from will have to get a FFL or stop selling guns.

As the Jews of Europe had their Judenrats, Freedom Lovers and Gun Owners also have theirs.

Last edited by postoak; 01/05/13 05:02 PM.

Mine's a tale that can't be told, my freedom I hold dear.

Sidelock
Sidelock

eng-pointer, why are you so offended that this is here rather than in Misfires? You are threatening that this will be your last post if it's not moved. If it does get moved, it's still here... just a click away. What's the difference? Why would you wish to hide a timely and important topic in a less viewed section? Did you also read gspspinone's last post where he told us how impending legislation could affect the availability of low pressure ammo for vintage doubles? Impending legislation would also require FFL transfer of all guns at gun shows and even from a father to a son. If you died, would you want your son to have to hire a lawyer to provide another Death Certificate copy to petition a probate court to initiate an FFL transfer of your guns. What do you suppose that would cost per gun? This subject very much does indeed affect our precious doubles. It's a whole lot more "ON Topic" than a lot of other threads. Tell us why a brand new member here really wishes to supress what's going on.

Nobody forced you to click on it a second time. Nobody forced you to keep reading something you didn't like the first time. What are you really trying to do? Didn't you take the first shot when you accused some here of letting Rush, Glenn, or Rachael do their thinking for them?

More "Do as I say, Not as I do". Some things never change.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rabbit
You can bark and growl in this forum until Dave's in his grave and hell freezes over and you can paint me with the tarry brush of your choice but By God there are limits. I'm not paying for the preservation of freedom in the currency of little kids.

jack

Your exploitation of those children's deaths to further the anti gun agenda instead of doing something to help prevent it from happening to other children is sickening. You should be ashamed !

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: postoak

As the Jews of Europe had their Judenrats, Freedom Lovers and Gun Owners also have theirs.

Amen to that, as Dave K and Keith pointed out, we have some on this BBS..........!......

Doug

Sidelock
Sidelock

And just think, if they hadn't clicked on this thread and posted here, this thread would already be near the bottom of the page and on it's way into the archives.

I still haven't heard an explanation for why this bothers them so much. Are they refusing to watch TV or listen to radio or cancelling their newpaper subscriptions or just hiding out at home with their head under a pillow???...because this debate is being aired everywhere. I have no real interest in Model 12 pumps. I own one pump, an 870 Remington that has no plug and is loaded to the gills and sits behind the bedroom door. But it's not very interesting to me, so I just don't click on the topic. Easy. Simple. Maybe I should go there and whine that it belongs in Misfires. Maybe I should act like these guys. But that would mean pushing cute little Small Munsterlander puppies into the lonely pages of Misfires.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Glad ol' eng-pointer made his last post. Now we can git on to some REAL adult stuff! Or better yet... Model 12 Winchesters!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Boy am I glad you guys came out of the misfires forum to a warm welcome on the general discussion board.

Are your you seriously comparing yourself to Nazi persecuted Jews? Please describe as many similarities you feel you may have in common to the persecution of Jews in Nazi Europe. This should very interesting.

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Page 3 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.