April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (jake van dyke, Parabola, Der Ami, HistoricBore, Fudd, Birdog), 841 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,476
Posts545,192
Members14,410
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Tony you are an inspiration to all of us.

I cannot say it better than Buzz.
"What a fine gentleman, gunmaker and human being Tony Treadwell is."

Well said.

Good Shooting
T.C.
The Green Isle
Sidelock
Sidelock

And what better tribute to him than to try to live to his high standard of dedication to family, craft and country.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am speechless at the outrageousness of the universe. I am an old man with chronic lymphatic leukemia and have lived to be 75 and I ask, Where is the Justice? I hope for your recovery, friend. Chops

Sidelock
Sidelock

God bless you and your family. Please let us know if there is anything we can do.
CHAZ

Would anyone be able to PM me mailing information for Tony?

Sidelock
Sidelock

It's never too late, Chops, or the game over. We can love and help, do things at any stage of life---differently, yes, but with no less positive effect. We're not envious of younger men with stormy seas ahead. Grasping for what's beyond our reach is a loser's game. It's no fun having our bodies decline but the real evil of life is not a seeming unfairness of our fate. It's the soul's indifference. You're a cheerful, generous contributer here, alive and burning to the end, hoping as I do that we have Tony's courage when it's time to go to bed. Regards, King

Last edited by King Brown; 02/25/12 07:49 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

One thing about the universe, chops, is there is no universal justice. Anywhere in it. It is what it is. Life is what we make of it, and Ballistix made a pretty good thing of it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tony;

As you can see we all love you like a brother, which you are to us. We pray to God if it is in his plan for your life to spare you. We have been praying for you for months and will continue to do so.

Kindest Regards and God's blessings we ask for you and your family.

BV

Sidelock
Sidelock

Tony, your strength, determination and courage is an inspiration to all of us. We wish you and your family comfort.

Peace.

Wild Skies
Since 1951
Sidelock
Sidelock

Very saddened to hear this news Tony and all the very best this week on starting the radiotherapy. I sincerely hope it goes as well as it can. I hope you managed a good day out @ Newark with the family - precious times. Here's to saying hello later next month at Holts.

Craig.

Boxlock
Boxlock

Hopeing for the best results from any treatment you may receive. Your fight/attitude is an inspiration....

Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.