I know that I have picked your brain apart, in the past, regarding used Browning Superposeds and Winchester M101s for trap shooting. I just came across a line of Italian shotguns that is imported by a company called Kalispell Case Line, out in Washington state. This is what I got from the web site: The guns are manufactured by F.A.I.R. (Fabrique Armes Issadoro Rizzini) as the best choice to meet all of our criteria. F.A.I.R. has been in the Italian gun making industry since 1971 and has earned a reputation for quality, production capability and good business practices. They have some dealer guns they were selling at reduced prices. I noticed they have two sporting clays models and I sent them an e-mail the other day, asking if they had shotguns for trap shooting. This is the reply I received: I have a Grande sport with 30" ported barrels, with 6 extended chokes. It came back from a dealer about 3 weeks ago it has a few small dings (not through the finish) on the adjustable stock. It has been shot several times. The finish on the barrels and receiver look new. The Dealer was $2,200.00 the msrp was $3,125.00. We will sell to you for $1,200.00." The price sounds really great. That is over $2,000 off the MSRP. My question is; how good are F.A.I.R. (Fabrique Armes Issadoro Rizzini) shotgns?

Colin L. Kendall