May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 600 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,541
Posts546,048
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have heard it said that when a woman who observes another wearing several diamonds might say that too many are tacky.
It is also said that the first woman probably does not have many.

I think in some circles this is called an ostentatious show of affluence. Sort of like some old fart showing off his trophy second or third wife. More money than good taste.

They do remind me of something that the guy on TV that is a "decorator" would enthuse over.

Not my taste. I'm certain that Tony cares. NOT !! LOL

Best,
John

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Replacement
Did CSMC have the pimp right there in the booth, or was he lurking somewhere else?

Excellent! The enameled ones are just ugly. Kinda like Elvis on velvet.

Sidelock
Sidelock

If there wasn't a market for them Tony wouldn't be making them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Researcher

Like I said. More money than good taste.:}

Best,
John

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: John Mann
Originally Posted By: Researcher

Like I said. More money than good taste.:}

Best,
John

There's obviously a quite a few of these guys in the marketplace that want this sort of adornment on their CSMC Foxes.
http://connecticutshotgun.com/csmc/PhotoGallery/fox/album/.html

Sidelock
Sidelock

.....of course, a real gun company like Parker would have politely kicked the ass region of a 'customer' wanting that sort of bling-bling on a gun until said 'customer' was no longer on their premises. But hey, this is the New Age when money is everything.

Last edited by GregSY; 01/25/10 03:06 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: bamboozler

There's obviously a quite a few of these guys in the marketplace that want this sort of adornment on their CSMC Foxes.
http://connecticutshotgun.com/csmc/PhotoGallery/fox/album/.html

Which does not mean good taste, only lots of money!

JC

"...it is always advisable to perceive clearly our ignorance."ť Charles Darwin
Sidelock
Sidelock

There is a bakery here that is owned and run by a French immigrant. He has the best eclairs and Paris Brest and creme brulet I have ever had. He uses real eggs, butter, etc... and is truly a master.

I don't eat three meals a day there but it is nice treat now and then to stop in for one of those super rich deserts.

Best,

Mike

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for posting the photo's Jeff. These are not my personal cup of tea, but buyers must be demanding them or Tony wouldn't bother. It's good to know CSMC is making new Foxes even if I can't afford one.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have a new appreciation for "Funeral" guns.

Dodging lions and wasting time.....
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.