Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#143243 04/07/09 11:25 AM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

The time has come.
The fat lady is in the wings and ready to sing, so I have made a decision on the disposition of my guns.
I wish to know who has the joy of owning those guns that have been important to me. It was a great pleasure to me to have searched them out, made good buys and owned them. Now is the time to pass them on.
This is not in the wrong forum as it is simply a notice to go to the For Sale Forum to see what some are.
It has been a long and happy time for me but time to part with these treasures.
Best,
John

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.
Sidelock
Sidelock

John,
Perhaps you should consider keeping one, if only to be able to handle it, and care for it in a proper manner. It could serve to remind you of happy occasions.
I wish you nothing but the best at this juncture in your life.
Best,
Ted

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Thanks for the sentiments, Ted.
I am only offering the ones that require insurance. Insurance due Apr. 1st, so the time has come.
There is the one that I have from family that is willed to a special person. I am also keeping Ed Zern's little 410 SxS and the "Hair of the Dog" that came with it. This one is silly to keep, but makes me laugh.
Best,
John

Humble member of the League of Extraodinary Gentlemen (LEG). Joined 14 March, 2006. Member #1.
Sidelock
Sidelock

that harrison & richardson is probably well worth owning but someone has beat me to the doorstep.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I Don't like this post one bit.
Because the last time I read a post like this it was from Roy.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: treblig1958
I Don't like this post one bit.
Because the last time I read a post like this it was from Roy.

Sorry to alarm you, my friend.
But, we must recognize reality.
It is out of love and caring that I am doing this. I do not want messes left behind when the time comes.
We all get long in the tooth and then they fall out !!LOL
I am not quite there yet, but know that time is not on my side.
My health is stable and I still drive. Eat far too much as well.:}
Please know that I will be around to feel good about who now owns my treasures and am happier for that knowing.
Best to all,
John

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.