doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Steve Meyer And Welcome! - 10/08/10 07:14 AM
Thanks, Dave for setting this up - not just for the German Gun Collectors Association but for all the folks out there who want to share and preserve German and Austrian sporting arms history.

I know I've learned more from everyone here at Doublegunshop than I could have learned anywhere else and still do every day!

Steve Meyer
Posted By: ellenbr Re: And Welcome! - 10/08/10 12:11 PM
My hat's off to Steven for the much needed and sought after venture and to Dave for allowing the exchange of info, as well as banter, to flow thru his site. I also say that Bohemian examples are most welcome. I could go on but I'll leave it at that for the time being.

I too have learned so much here thru the many, many examples that surface here. With that I'd also say there is an attempt to assemble data in a searchable format, so particulars of the examples will be most beneficial.

Kind Regards,

Raimey
rse
Posted By: ChiefShotguns Re: And Welcome! - 10/08/10 02:31 PM
Hi Steve. Thanks for taking the time to moderate this new forum. Just as a suggestion, a couple of "stickys" on older proof marks, and maybe some serial number listings similar to the very helpful listings of Sauer guns that our mutual friend Jeff Stephens compiled and published would be veery nice to see here. Perhaps Jeff would consent to having that posted here??? Jeff?
Posted By: PeteM Re: And Welcome! - 10/08/10 03:55 PM
Dave and Steve,

Thanks. It just keeps getting better.

Pete
Posted By: Fred the Saxon Re: And Welcome! - 10/08/10 04:43 PM
Thanks Dave, thanks Steve.
Posted By: m-4 Re: And Welcome! - 10/08/10 05:13 PM
WOOHOO!
An interactive place to share & exchange & compile info on these guns & their Discovery & History is a welcome sight! As a member here & the GGCA I look forward to a lot of the private conversations being brought to this open venue where they will be stored for the future.Thanks to Dave for Hosting as well as to Steve for helping moderate and not only providing his expertise on these guns but also his knowledge of the cartridges to feed them & to Raimey for his phenominal research capability!
A nice way to start the morning!

M-4
Posted By: postoak Re: And Welcome! - 10/08/10 09:19 PM
Viele Dank und Gruß
Posted By: montenegrin Re: And Welcome! - 10/08/10 09:59 PM
What a pleasant surprise!

With kind regards,
Jani
Posted By: Michael Petrov Re: And Welcome! - 10/08/10 11:47 PM
Great, looking forward to more of this. Can we get big pictures now ;-).
Posted By: Recoil Rob Re: And Welcome! - 10/09/10 04:25 AM
I just happy to be here!
Posted By: texraid Re: And Welcome! - 10/23/10 08:39 AM
What a surprise and a great addition. Thanks to Dave and Steve.
Art
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com