doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Franc Otte I'm Glad - 09/13/15 06:28 PM
Glad that Dave gave Am' Mike n jOe there own little sand box to shit in...jeesus...grow up lads, it's pathetic...but better here than elsewhere I guess....outa here, never to return
franc
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/13/15 06:32 PM
Franc I am housebreaking jOe.

Sorry for the shIt but it is part of the prOcess.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/13/15 08:38 PM
The "process" of making yourself look like a damn fOOl...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/13/15 09:28 PM

Posted By: Buzz Re: I'm Glad - 09/13/15 10:02 PM
No disrespect, Mike, but do you really think you can institute change with jOe, or as you put it, housebreaking jOe????? I haven't seen evidence where you have made any progress whatsoever with your plan of attack, and my goodness, you have been at this FOREVER! It AIN'T working for you and jOe's training of you AIN'T working either. Maybe it's time for detente??
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/13/15 10:05 PM
Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: buzz
Mike, Maybe jOe isn't as well read and learned as you, but stupid, I think not. Far from it, actually. This 'thing' between the two of you, on the other hand, is VERY stupid. I like both of you. Don't you think it's time to give this nonsense a rest???

Just before this feud started I had stepped over several of jOe's attempted insults. But, because he is very stupid, he kept on. jOe got the first word. I will type the last insult of the feud. All jOe has to do to end this feud is, after I next ridicule him, not to make another pitiful attempt at insulting me.

And there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is the stupidest frequent poster in the entire history of this BBS.

Even if he was just very ignorant, not both very stupid and very ignorant, he would still need to be taught some manners.

dOgs need to be housebrOken so they are fit cOmpany.

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/14/15 11:10 AM
WUFF WUFF....

It's not my fault Mike is a liberal faggot...

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/14/15 11:27 AM
No disrespect, Mike, but do you really think you can institute change with jOe, or as you put it, housebreaking jOe????? I haven't seen evidence where you have made any progress whatsoever with your plan of attack, and my goodness, you have been at this FOREVER! It AIN'T working for you and jOe's training of you AIN'T working either. Maybe it's time for detente??

Buzz....At this point the only relief he can ever expect from me is if the faggot leaves or I die.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/14/15 11:37 AM
Mike, Maybe jOe isn't as well read and learned as you, but stupid, I think not. Far from it, actually. This 'thing' between the two of you, on the other hand, is VERY stupid. I like both of you. Don't you think it's time to give this nonsense a rest???

Just before this feud started I had stepped over several of jOe's attempted insults. But, because he is very stupid, he kept on. jOe got the first word. I will type the last insult of the feud. All jOe has to do to end this feud is, after I next ridicule him, not to make another pitiful attempt at insulting me.

And there is absolutely no doubt in my mind that he is the stupidest frequent poster in the entire history of this BBS.

Even if he was just very ignorant, not both very stupid and very ignorant, he would still need to be taught some manners.

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/14/15 11:39 AM
You got me beat by a mile faggot....
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/14/15 11:40 AM

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/14/15 01:21 PM
Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
Glad that Dave gave Am' Mike n jOe there own little sand box to shit in...jeesus...grow up lads, it's pathetic...but better here than elsewhere I guess....outa here, never to return
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:07 AM

And you're the guy with shIt all over your feet...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:26 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:38 AM
You must also have shIt for brains....

because you just keep posting the same silly shIt over and over.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:38 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:39 AM
Forgive him Franc....remember Mike has shIt for brains.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:40 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:44 AM
How's that shIt tasting about now Lord faggot ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:44 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:45 AM
Mikael yer just killing me with your prOfound intellect....
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:46 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:48 AM
Mike you done about house brOke me....

You slick mOron you. laugh
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:48 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:56 AM
I guess you eating shIt is a kin to a man eating crow ?

It's quite evident you must love the taste.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:57 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:58 AM
Mike was your love for the taste of shIt natural or acquired over time ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 03:59 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 10:45 AM
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Mike was your love for the taste of shIt natural or acquired over time ?

Answer the question chit fer brains.
Posted By: Buzz Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 11:16 AM
Morning boys. Not intending to mess up the quality or content of this thread, I have a serious problem I can't figure out. Hoping a couple experts like jOe and Mike could help me out. Tomorrow I'm going to MI for the opener, Grouse hunt and I can't decide which fire stick to take. Either my 20 b Browning super or my 16 ga Lang SLE. I shoot the beater Browning the best, but it's heavier and not as classy. It has a pistol grip and carrying 'at the ready' it doesn't seem to bother my wrist like a straight grip. Also, try as I might, I just can't shoot a SxS as well as an O/U. There must be something wrong with me, I know. Mind you, I can kill grouse with the 16, just not as well. So.....which gun would you take along? Again, sorry if I messed up your fine thread. ;-). Thx. Buzz
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 11:52 AM
franc

-------------
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/15/15 11:04 PM

Franc I am housebreaking jOe and I'm covered in shIt...at this point I don't know what to do....any suggestions ?

-------------

Mikael my suggestion is learn to love the taste of it...

{And Buzz I'd take the Browning).
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/16/15 12:17 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/16/15 10:43 AM
Stinky bOy...
Posted By: Buzz Re: I'm Glad - 09/16/15 10:59 AM
Thanks jOe. I'm loading up my truck now and decided on the 20 ga Browning. It's a killer for sure.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/16/15 12:27 PM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/16/15 09:26 PM
Good luck Buzz....

too bad chit fer brains ain't going with you..

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/16/15 11:46 PM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/17/15 09:57 AM

And how's that working out for you chit fer brains ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/17/15 01:35 PM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/17/15 06:15 PM

And how's that working out for you Mr. chit fer brains ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/17/15 06:21 PM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/17/15 09:03 PM
So how's the house breaking coming along Chit fer brains ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/18/15 03:55 AM

Mornin' pOser jOe!

See doublegun expert jOe display his vast knowledge:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=293759&page=1

In this thread jOe argues with everybody about everything. He is wrong over and over. I like the "fake screw" bit myself. One of my favorite parts of this thread is when he realizes he is wrong and starts insulting people, the classic reaction of a stUpid pOser.

jOe you have been here nearly a decade. How can you still be so ignorant about double guns? The only explanation is that you are so very stUpid you have barely learned anything at all since you started posting here.

Do you even own a double gun?

stUpid is as stUpid does.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/18/15 11:46 AM
I answered you....I do own a SXS

Now answer mine Forrest...Can you legally own a modern gun ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/18/15 12:57 PM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/18/15 08:17 PM
yOu tha man....she
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/19/15 01:00 AM
Because you are very stupid you think you are the first one that ever thought of editing someone's quote so that it says somehting they didn't say.

---------------------------------------------------

*** You are ignoring this user ***
Toggle the display of this post

Ps...remember Mike I've got you on ignore and can't see your lame pictures laugh

I can't here you dummy. cool

Obviously, stUpid jOe is pleased with his new strategy.

Originally Posted By: keith
Why isn't Caitlyn SKB crying racism over this monkey photo?

Since I posted the monkey photo and applied it to jOe and since he and I are of the same race I don't think it can be called racism.

Is there such a thing as intelligencism? And intelligencists.

I mean, am I an intelligencist since I make fun of pOser jOe because he is so stupid?

Is it possible jOe has been a victim of systemic intelligencism all his life?

Perhaps we should demand our government create a diversity program to help stupid people like jOe?

Maybe require that every company hire a very stUpid, ignOrant, mean-spirited bigOt so that there is more diversity of opinion within their ranks?
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/19/15 11:02 AM
Brush yer teeth faggot and get that chit taste out of your mouth.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/19/15 12:29 PM
jOe because you are very stupid you think you are the first one that ever thought of editing someone's quote to make it say something that it didn't say.

Because you are very stupid you can only type very stupid stuff.

-------------------------------------------------

If I'm so stupid then why do you keep posting the same thing over and over....

Because I enjoy ridiculing you stUpid. You showed both your ignorance and your stupidity in the exchange of posts below. I bring them to the top so that those few who haven't seen the stupid stuff your wrote in this thread will have a chance to see it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Korematsu was very possibly the worst USSC decision ever made. It could just as easily have been the HomelessJOe, O'Mally, Dago, Mick, Spic, Chink, or Tutsi decision.

Sorry but when you're at war you do what you have to do....no amount of liberal crap ever one a war.

Originally Posted By: GLS

And neither did "stupid crap".

As for "Liberal Crap", Earl Warren, while attorney general of California endorsed and supported internment. In 1942, he ran and was elected governor making internment part of his platform. Roosevelt signed the excutive order implementing it. His appointees on SCOTUS upheld Korematsu.

jOe, because you are very stupid, I am going to explain both the meaning and the point of GLS' post. Because otherwise its meaning will go over your head and you will make another very stupid reply. And that very stupid reply will be another very stupid reply that doesn't have anything to do with anything.

FDR and Earl Warren were liberals; very, very, very liberal liberals. The internment of those US citizens of Japanese descent was ordered by a very liberal liberal, not a conservative. And the US won WWII while led by a liberal, FDR.

Almost all of the infringement of state's rights that occurred after the end of Reconstruction started with FDR. And almost all of that Federal power grab by FDR was ruled constitutional by a liberal Supreme Court appointed by FDR. And later led by Earl Warren.

Because you are very stUpid, you can only type very stUpid stUff. But I have discovered how much I enjoy making fun of mean-spirited stUpid bigots. So please, KEEP ON TYPING!
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/19/15 10:10 PM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
I still don't get it, Mike. You're a smart guy with a lot more experience than Joe. You're armed daily in business and social affairs with all the personal and value ingredients to handle yourself in any situation. Joe hasn't your wide experience, grammar and vocabulary to find advantage in the cut-and-thrust of Misfires. It comes across to me as bullying. It disappoints me. Deserving or otherwise doesn't come into it. Joe chews real good on me, too.

So your argument is that because jOe is lacking in smarts, wide experience, social skills, values, manners, grammar, and vocabulary I'm supposed to give him a pass for attempted-to-insult comments and hateful bigoted comments?

Not where I come from.

King, like most liberals, you always take up for the underdog. That is one of a few liberal traits I admire. But sometimes the dOg isn't worthy of your efforts.

Sometimes the dOg needs to be taught some manners so hE is fit cOmpany.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/19/15 10:10 PM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
I still don't get it, Mike. You're a smart guy with a lot more experience than Joe. You're armed daily in business and social affairs with all the personal and value ingredients to handle yourself in any situation. Joe hasn't your wide experience, grammar and vocabulary to find advantage in the cut-and-thrust of Misfires. It comes across to me as bullying. It disappoints me. Deserving or otherwise doesn't come into it. Joe chews real good on me, too.

So your argument is that because jOe is lacking in smarts, wide experience, social skills, values, manners, grammar, and vocabulary I'm supposed to give him a pass for attempted-to-insult comments and hateful bigoted comments?

Not where I come from.

King, like most liberals, you always take up for the underdog. That is one of a few liberal traits I admire. But sometimes the dOg isn't worthy of your efforts.

Sometimes the dOg needs to be taught some manners so hE is fit cOmpany.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/20/15 10:37 AM
Chit fer brains...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/20/15 11:38 AM

POSER ALERT

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=293759&page=1

In this thread jOe argues with everybody about everything. He is wrong over and over. I like the "fake screw" bit myself. One of my favorite parts of this thread is when he realizes he is wrong and starts insulting people, the classic reaction of a stUpid pOser.

jOe you have been here nearly a decade. How can you still be so ignorant about double guns? The only explanation is that you are so very stUpid you have barely learned anything at all since you started posting here.

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/20/15 11:38 AM

POSER ALERT

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 10:23 AM
Chit fer brains...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 10:31 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 10:42 AM
How that shIt tasting now faggot ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 10:42 AM
franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 10:45 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 10:51 AM
Mike check out the General section...there's a fellow there that needs your help posting pictures. wink
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 10:51 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 11:00 AM
chit fer brains...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 11:00 AM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 11:21 PM
chit fer brains...Your life won't last long enough to break me of anything.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/21/15 11:34 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/22/15 10:07 AM
Mike check out the General section...there's a fellow there that needs your help posting pictures. wink

I noticed you got your nasty picture pulled....yOu whiney little [censored].
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/22/15 10:36 AM

franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/22/15 10:45 AM

franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/23/15 11:31 AM

franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/23/15 12:27 PM

franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/24/15 11:54 AM

franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/24/15 08:18 PM
franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/25/15 12:23 PM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/25/15 12:28 PM
franc

Guess Keith can't count you in his 'viEw count ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/25/15 12:28 PM
franc

Franc I am hOusebreaking jOe.

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/26/15 12:17 AM
franc

Posted By: keith Re: I'm Glad - 09/26/15 01:05 AM
franc

Guess Keith can't count you in his 'viEw count ?

Not necessarily jOe. Do you remember when Jerry Lee (aka) Alvin Linden went nuts on DaveK and vowed never to return? I saw him viewing a post 10 minutes later and called him on it. He went even more nuts and accused Dave Weber of conspiring against him and sharing PM's with Dave and I . Funny shit, and the kind of shit you can't make up. Jerry, or Alvin... is now back here pretending to be Jerry's daughter, Gunluvr. I hope you can start a thread that is still going strong after 15 months.

All that matters to me is that the days of King Brown and Ed Good posting anti-gun rhetoric and then hiding from what they said are over. Enough people will look at my threads to understand that. Everything else is just gravy.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/26/15 01:03 PM
franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/26/15 04:55 PM
franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/26/15 04:57 PM
franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/26/15 05:05 PM
franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/26/15 05:44 PM
franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/26/15 08:51 PM
franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 02:11 AM
What can I say jOe...I can't help I'm a whiny perverted [censored]

You got that right...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 02:12 AM
Because yOu are very stUpid you think you are the first one that ever thought of editing someone's quote to make it say something they didn't say.

---------------------------------------

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 02:14 AM
nightie night

Dream of me Chit fer brains.... wink
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 02:14 AM
Because yOu are very stUpid you think you are the first one that ever thought of editing someone's quote to make it say something they didn't say.

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 11:47 AM
I would never do that you whiny perverted liberal bee'itch....
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 11:50 AM

franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 12:46 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 12:46 PM
Morning boys. Not intending to mess up the quality or content of this thread, I have a serious problem I can't figure out. Hoping a couple experts like jOe and Mike could help me out. Tomorrow I'm going to MI for the opener, Grouse hunt and I can't decide which fire stick to take. Either my 20 b Browning super or my 16 ga Lang SLE. I shoot the beater Browning the best, but it's heavier and not as classy. It has a pistol grip and carrying 'at the ready' it doesn't seem to bother my wrist like a straight grip. Also, try as I might, I just can't shoot a SxS as well as an O/U. There must be something wrong with me, I know. Mind you, I can kill grouse with the 16, just not as well. So.....which gun would you take along? Again, sorry if I messed up your fine thread. ;-). Thx. Buzz

So how did the hunt go Buzz ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 12:47 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 12:50 PM
I was talking to Buzz you inconsiderate liberal bass'turd.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 12:50 PM

franc

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 06:04 PM

franc

Posted By: Buzz Re: I'm Glad - 09/27/15 10:55 PM
Howdy jOe: My Grouse hunt in lower MI was gobs of fun. I was with some very good friends and managed to harvest 2 birds (& out of the air) which was tough with all the leaves still on (at least for me). My little Pointer, Jill did better than I did.....I watched her track a very wise, and likely old running grouse for over 400 yards through a thick, beer can sized aspen thicket. The bird reached the end of the thicket then flushed across a trail (which I didn't even know was there), so we didn't even get a shot at that bird. Nevertheless, it was a sight for sore eyes watching my dog do her work. Next Saturday I'm heading to the Upper Peninsula for a week in the Ottawa Nat'l forest and am taking my Browning (and more importantly, Jill) there too. I am very much looking forward to it. I hope life is treating you well.....and you too Mike!
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 12:16 AM
Hey there Buzz. What you trying to do, ruin this thread?...Geo

Uhh, just kidding of course.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 12:59 AM
George, Buzz, please stay on topic.

grin
Posted By: Buzz Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 12:59 AM
George; No, messing up, or ruining, or even changing the character of this thread would be too tough a nut for me to crack. I'm afraid my poor effort to alter the stream of things here has undoubtedly fallen upon a deaf ear. Sadly, I'm pretty sure that business as usual will just carry on no matter what the rest of us think or want, not only with this thread, but in the plethora of threads with identical and most repetitive content. Regards, Buzz
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 11:17 AM
Howdy jOe: My Grouse hunt in lower MI was gobs of fun. I was with some very good friends and managed to harvest 2 birds (& out of the air) which was tough with all the leaves still on (at least for me). My little Pointer, Jill did better than I did.....I watched her track a very wise, and likely old running grouse for over 400 yards through a thick, beer can sized aspen thicket. The bird reached the end of the thicket then flushed across a trail (which I didn't even know was there), so we didn't even get a shot at that bird. Nevertheless, it was a sight for sore eyes watching my dog do her work. Next Saturday I'm heading to the Upper Peninsula for a week in the Ottawa Nat'l forest and am taking my Browning (and more importantly, Jill) there too. I am very much looking forward to it. I hope life is treating you well.....and you too Mike!

I've never hunted grouse but I hear it's very tough unless you are hunting in Maine...I was told by a fellow that grew up there the grouse have little fear of hunters compared to other areas.

Ps...tip O tha mern'n tex'azz Mike chit fer brains.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 11:19 AM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 11:34 AM
What you are doing is getting yer azz handed to you and you're too stupid to even know it.. laugh
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 11:34 AM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 11:36 AM
George; No, messing up, or ruining, or even changing the character of this thread would be too tough a nut for me to crack. I'm afraid my poor effort to alter the stream of things here has undoubtedly fallen upon a deaf ear. Sadly, I'm pretty sure that business as usual will just carry on no matter what the rest of us think or want, not only with this thread, but in the plethora of threads with identical and most repetitive content. Regards, Buzz

Anyone notice how the tex'azz idiot runs the threads down he doesn't want anyone to see... crazy
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 11:37 AM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 10:37 PM
Chit fer brains...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/28/15 10:39 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 09/30/15 11:17 AM
What you are doing is getting yer azz handed to you and you're too stupid to even know it.. laugh

Anyone disagree ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 09/30/15 11:55 AM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 10/01/15 11:55 AM

Anyone disagree ?

It's sad that not one of your closet liberal friends on here has stood up for you. frown
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 10/01/15 12:11 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 10/02/15 10:53 AM
How's that chit taste in your mouth ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 10/02/15 11:16 AM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 10/02/15 09:09 PM
No need to apologize only a liberal fOOl would read your nonsense.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 10/02/15 09:12 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 10/04/15 10:53 AM
Mike I'm so sorry that you "came out" an here....(or should I saw I 'called you out ?)

How's that chit tAste working out for you ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 10/07/15 04:00 AM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 10/07/15 12:03 PM
Two words...

Liberal pervert.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 10/07/15 12:04 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 10/07/15 09:28 PM
Three words describes you...

Liberal Tex'azz pervert.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 10/07/15 09:49 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 10/23/15 11:07 PM
I'm back you liberal Tex'azz pervert
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 10/24/15 03:45 AM
I'm glad you got the courage up to come back and finish your hOusebreaking training.

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 10/24/15 01:13 PM
When I go hunting I don't play on the internet like the tex'azz perve does...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 10/24/15 01:14 PM
I'm glad you got the courage up to come back and finish your hOusebreaking training.

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 10/24/15 06:37 PM
When I go hunting I don't play on the internet like the tex'azz perve does...

You not read what I said ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 10/24/15 07:55 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 10/29/15 11:20 AM
Mike it doesn't take courage to let you make a fool of yourself.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/04/15 04:56 AM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/04/15 04:59 AM
Mike it doesn't take courage to let you make a fOOl of yourself.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/04/15 04:59 AM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/04/15 12:37 PM
Bro yer needles stuck again...

You ever adopt that young black girl ?

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/04/15 12:37 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/04/15 12:38 PM
Answer the question pervert....
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/04/15 12:39 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/05/15 01:28 PM
Prevert....yOu gona answer the question or do I have to mentally beat it out of you ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/05/15 01:28 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/05/15 04:44 PM
You really think a confirmed pervert like yOu could adopt a young black girl ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/05/15 04:45 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/06/15 01:31 PM
Mike why so silent on your desire to adopt a young black girl ?
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/06/15 01:38 PM

Good dOg!

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/07/15 01:54 PM
Mike....let me out of your head.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/07/15 01:54 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/08/15 02:21 PM
jOe'fewshus say....

It take little courage to let one make a fOOl of one self...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/08/15 02:33 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/08/15 02:42 PM
Yew no reed what jOe'fewshus say.....
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/08/15 02:43 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/09/15 09:57 PM
This sOngs for you Mikey

Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/09/15 10:05 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/09/15 10:43 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/09/15 11:21 PM
Yez sir'reee bObs u'z sho nuff brek'n mee...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/09/15 11:21 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/09/15 11:31 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/10/15 01:51 PM
Yep...I'm a learn'n.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/10/15 01:52 PM

Good dOg!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/11/15 01:57 PM
It takes little "courage" to let you show the world what a perverted s'O'b that you really are.
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/11/15 01:57 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/12/15 02:22 PM
Whatz up chit fer brains...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/12/15 02:23 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/12/15 02:27 PM
He's showing the world what a fOOl he is....
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/12/15 02:27 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/12/15 02:41 PM

Franc I am choking on jOez shIt.

And I'm too stupid to see it.

Finally something we can agree upon.. cool
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/12/15 02:42 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/12/15 02:43 PM

Franc I am choking on jOez shIt.

And I'm too stupid to see it.

Finally something we can agree upon.. cool
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/12/15 02:43 PM

franc

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I'm Glad - 11/13/15 04:02 AM
Nighty night...

Chit fer brainz...
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: I'm Glad - 11/13/15 04:02 AM

franc

© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com