doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: James M Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 12:09 AM

I, and I think the majority of Americans, are appalled with the activities of this criminal organization. Even the NAZI'S didn't stoop to this level. AND they get 500 million dollars every year from the Federal Government in your taxpayer dollars!
Additionally if the Blacks want to protest against purported Black murders they ought to go after this organization as many of the aborted babies are in fact Black.
Jim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw2xi9mhmuo
Posted By: King Brown Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 12:28 AM
If the majority of Americans is appalled by what you say, let's hear it from a politician that Planned Parenthood is a criminal organization during the presidential campaign. It should work wonders for the constitutional rights of women who already favour the liberal position. PP is not a criminal organization. It is inflammatory ignorance to say so.
Posted By: JCHannum Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 12:56 AM
I think if you take a look at a few of Carly Fiorina's recent interviews as well as those of Ben Carson, Ted Cruz and others, you will find they clearly express their opinions of PP's activities. While they might not call them criminal, they certainly consider them borderline illegal as well as repugnant.

PP's defense is not to present factual information to prove their activities are legal, they attack the producers of the videos and hire an organization to spin their position.

If you would take the trouble to look, you will find that abortion, particularly late term abortion is not supported by a majority of the population, particularly the younger generation. The canard that PP provides needed women's health services is rapidly losing its credibility and the ugly truth of their agenda is becoming clear to many thanks to these videos and others.
Posted By: craigd Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 01:28 AM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
....It should work wonders for the constitutional rights of women....

I never knew women had a constitutional right to profit from selling unborn baby limbs and organs. But, it sure must make them 'healthier', because it sure doesn't seem to be doing the baby much good, eh?
Posted By: cpa Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 01:36 AM
No question the attitude expressed in the videos discussing fetal tissue sales is repugnant. However, as far as I can tell, there is nothing criminal about it. As to their funding of abortions, I think there are some misconceptions (no pun intended). Approximately 10% of their activity is abortions, none of which are paid from federal tax dollars other than in some cases of rape, incest and endangerment to the life of the mother. Personally, I would like to see everyone support their contraception efforts in an attempt to reduce abortions, as abortion other than for health reasons, rape or incest represent a failure of family planning in most instances and is a very poor form of birth control. Following is a discussion of the issue of their "agenda" from Factcheck.

Q: How much of Planned Parenthood’s services are dedicated to abortions? Does the federal government fund those procedures?

A: Abortions represent 3 percent of total services provided by Planned Parenthood, and roughly 10 percent of its clients received an abortion. The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

FULL ANSWER

We received several questions on this topic during the recent budget debate in Congress, after Arizona Sen. Jon Kyl claimed this month on the Senate floor that "well over 90 percent of what Planned Parenthood does" is provide abortion services. That figure was wildly incorrect. Planned Parenthood says only 3 percent of its total services in 2009 were abortions. The other 97 percent of services were for contraception, treatment and tests for sexually transmitted diseases, cancer screenings, and other women’s health services.

Here’s a chart from a March 2011 fact sheet, which reported that the group performed about 11.4 million total services.

Kyl’s far-off claim was mocked by comedians Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert, and Kyl’s office later walked back the statement, telling CNN that "[h]is remark was not intended to be a factual statement but rather to illustrate that Planned Parenthood, an organization that receives millions in taxpayer dollars, does subsidize abortions." That statement, too, prompted ribbing by Stewart and Colbert. But the comedic clips apparently did not make it to the inboxes of many of our readers, who sent us questions about whether or not Planned Parenthood does little more than provide abortions, and whether or not taxpayer money goes to pay for them.

Planned Parenthood’s chart shows that abortions made up 3 percent of its total services. Another way to measure the group’s abortion services, however, is to divide the total number of abortions by the number of clients. For example, Planned Parenthood said that it “provided nearly 11.4 million medical services for 3 million people” in 2009. Its 2011 fact sheet says it performed 332,278 abortion procedures in 2009. That would mean that roughly one out of every 10 clients received an abortion.

Taxpayer Funding

Planned Parenthood’s 2008-2009 annual report states that it received $363.2 million in "Government Grants and Contracts." (See page 29.) That’s about one-third of its total revenues for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2009.

However, not all of that money is from the federal government. Planned Parenthood’s government funding comes from two sources: the Title X Family Planning Program and Medicaid. About $70 million is Title X funding, Planned Parenthood spokesman Tait Sye told us. The rest — about $293 million — is Medicaid funding, which includes both federal and state money.

But Planned Parenthood cannot use the money it receives from the federal government for abortions anyway. According to the Department of Health and Human Service’s website, "by law, Title X funds may not be used in programs where abortion is a method of family planning." Medicaid funding is restricted by the Hyde Amendment to only abortion cases involving rape, incest or endangerment to the life of the mother. Some states use their own funds under Medicaid to go beyond that. Seventeen states and, until recently, the District of Columbia pay for "medically necessary" abortions, according to the Guttmacher Institute. The federal budget deal now bans Washington, D.C., from using its funds to pay for abortions.

— Lori Robertson and Michael Morse
Sources

Planned Parenthood. Annual Report 2008-2009.

Planned Parenthood. Planned Parenthood Services. Fact Sheet. Mar 2011.

"CNN Newsroom." Transcript. CNN. 8 Apr 2011.

Guttmacher Institute. State Funding of Abortion Under Medicaid. Policy Brief. 1 Apr 2011.

DeBonis, Mike. "D.C. abortion funding: the facts." The Washington Post. 11 Apr 2011.
It has to be breaking the law of the land to be criminal. That may or may not be the case. It IS, however, evil. And any law that permits is it evil, too.

Wonder how the 55.7 million dead babies, since Roe vs. Wade, would vote on the issue if they had the chance, King? Oh, I forgot, that is a moot point for libs like you. You don't think fetuses are people.

SRH
Originally Posted By: James M

I, and I think the majority of Americans, are appalled with the activities of this criminal organization. Even the NAZI'S didn't stoop to this level.
Jim
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xw2xi9mhmuo

Phenol injections, carbon monoxide chambers/vans, mass executions, burning of entire villages with all their occupants, concentration camp exterminations with use of human fat to make soap, stuffing pillows with human hair.... That is what German Nazis did. To compare PP to that is outrageous. You're crazy
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Phenol injections, carbon monoxide chambers/vans, mass executions, burning of entire villages with all their occupants, concentration camp exterminations with use of human fat to make soap, stuffing pillows with human hair.... That is what German Nazis did. To compare PP to that is outrageous. You're crazy

How about you ................ you think fetuses are people?

SRH
Posted By: craigd Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 03:55 AM
Originally Posted By: cpa
....fetal tissue sales is repugnant. However, as far as I can tell, there is nothing criminal about it. As to their funding of abortions, I think there are some misconceptions....
....The group does receive federal funding, but the money cannot be used for abortions by law.

FULL ANSWER....
....only 3 percent of its total services in 2009 were abortions....

....Here’s a chart from a March 2011 fact sheet, which reported that the group performed about 11.4 million total services....

....Its 2011 fact sheet says it performed 332,278 abortion procedures in 2009. That would mean that roughly one out of every 10 clients received an abortion.

Taxpayer Funding
....about one-third of its total revenues for the fiscal year ending June 30, 2009....

The stuff you dug up is a sorry word play. What's a 'service' is like saying what's a widget. Facts are, one in ten that walk through the door get an abortion.

Clearly, some of the mentioned 'services' require less of the budget, yet are given equal weight in this 'accounting' report that you dug up. Most important, there's no explanation about commingling or separation of funds.

I wonder what the income was/is from marketing and sales of fetal tissue, that procedures were intentionally altered from what the healthier mom was told, so that the profit margin would be higher. I wonder how much prior input the 'buyers' had and if they were paying for the wining and dining.

No, it really isn't repugnant. Could that just be the minimum lip service indicated for psuedo bipartisanship when justifying the selective non enforcement of some law?
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 11:36 AM

Additionally if the Blacks want to protest against purported Black murders they ought to go after this organization as many of the aborted babies are in fact Black.
Jim

How many lives you figure those black babies saved (not to mention the tax dollars saved) ?

Sad to think but It's a proven fact that most would have turned into criminals or at least be living off the system.

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 11:45 AM
Originally Posted By: Stan

Wonder how the 55.7 million dead babies, since Roe vs. Wade, would vote on the issue if they had the chance, King? Oh, I forgot, that is a moot point for libs like you. You don't think fetuses are people.

SRH

Maybe you could fit 55.7 million people in one of your dove fields and call it Stan's town ?
Posted By: James M Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 12:56 PM
Ted Cruz has publicly referred to Planned Parenthood as a Criminal Enterprise: I doubt if they'll be suing him for defamation of character.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-p...ustom_click=rss

And furthermore: The NAZIs did a lot of horrific things but they NEVER stooped to Planed Parenthood's level and sold body parts.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 01:22 PM
I agree with most of what you say: millions consider abortion repugnant, some borderline illegal but PP is not a criminal organization.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 01:31 PM
You're so often over-the-top with your posts, Jim, a reference please to Cruz calling PP a criminal enterprise. Even as no more than an opinion, it doesn't come under defamation of character.
Ted Cruz has publicly referred to Planned Parenthood as a Criminal Enterprise: I doubt if they'll be suing him for defamation of character.

And furthermore: The NAZIs did a lot of horrific things but they NEVER stooped to Planed Parenthood's level and sold body parts.

Foreign countries of zero use to us receive billions of dollars every year. You should not worry about 500 million. Comparing PP to German NAZI system is basically crazy
Posted By: King Brown Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 01:46 PM
I respect your opinion, Stan. Millions consider abortion evil, including many who feel they have no other option because of circumstances: pregnancy disapproval of mom and dad, large families, low incomes, lost jobs etc.

Similarly, I deserve your respect for my opinion on abortion. It is a divisive issue in families, our countries, our board. Respect does not impute opinions or motives to persons you don't know, or imply liberals don't think of fetuses as people.

You're mature enough to know one size does not fit all.
Posted By: JCHannum Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 02:39 PM
Liberals definitely do not think of fetuses as people. They refer to them as clumps of cells, liken them to cancers and worse. The videos prove this by referring to the fetus as nothing more than tissue expressly to dehumanize it. They also prohibit the use of ultrasounds for the expectant mother to prevent her from seeing just how human the developing fetus is.

The position of Hillary and many other liberals is that is is not a life until it leaves the hospital. This, in part, is how they justify partial birth abortion, which Obama supports.
Posted By: James M Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 03:09 PM
I suspect I've seen more ultrasounds then most doctors. When we owned and operated our video production company I used to copy them gratis for the expectant parents so they could give copies to the grandparents.
After viewing so many of these my opinion regarding abortion really solidified. It's murder pure and simple. If ultrasound technology had been widely available(It wasn't here until the late 70s) when Roe vs Wade(1973) was agreed to by the Supreme Count; IMO it never would have become law.
For those of you not familiar with ultrasounds here's one done at 16 weeks.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=snD-bUNOt7Y

NOT a human?? I rest my case.
Jim
Posted By: keith Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 03:57 PM
I respect your opinion, Stan. Millions consider abortion evil, including many who feel they have no other option because of circumstances: pregnancy disapproval of mom and dad, large families, low incomes, lost jobs etc.

Similarly, I deserve your respect for my opinion on abortion. It is a divisive issue in families, our countries, our board. Respect does not impute opinions or motives to persons you don't know, or imply liberals don't think of fetuses as people.

King Brown, why would you lecture Stan and claim to be deserving of respect when you flat out lie to us on a regular basis? Why would you demand proof of Ted Cruz' statement about PP when you post absolute bullshit and lies and then refuse to provide proof? You do understand that Jim IGNORES all of your posts because he became so fed up with your dishonesty, don't you?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 04:01 PM
Liberals, all liberals, Jim? It's safe to say millions do and millions don't in our countries. I know many liberals personally who consider fetuses as people, and many conservatives personally who don't. Conversations on the issue is common in Canada, although our conservative prime minister will not allow it to be raised by his members in the House of Commons.
Posted By: keith Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 04:14 PM
King, what part of "Jim IGNORES all of your posts because he became fed up with your dishonesty." do you not understand?

Actually, all of us are fed up with your incessant lies and bullshit, but we look at it as a lesson in how Liberal Left Liars operate.

When do you plan to go back to the thread where you made the insane claim that Conservative Republican Presidents outspend Liberal Democrats such as your Magic Negro Obama who himself added 55% to our National Debt in a bit over 6 years? You're so big on demanding proof, yet you refuse to prove your bullshit.

Of course, it would be impossible to prove because it was just another of your many lies. You are a disgusting fraud.
Posted By: James M Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 04:47 PM
Keith:
Next thing you'll hear from Brown is a demand for proof that the ultrasound is a legitimate one! This guy's audacity is beyond belief!
But then again the apologist for the Black thugs that trashed Baltimore is in all likelihood liable to claim that the ultrasound in my previous post doesn't depict a Human Being.
Denial of facts and reality is something Libtards specialize in.
Jim
Posted By: craigd Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 05:41 PM
I respect your opinion....

....Similarly, I deserve your respect for my opinion on abortion. It is a divisive issue in families, our countries, our board. Respect does not impute opinions or motives to persons you don't know, or imply liberals don't think of fetuses as people.

What difference does it make if feelings can be attached to an issue just to use them as the reason to justify meaningless respect.

The concept of the rainbow is, one size doesn't fit all, but you vote, act and appear like you support our side of the line, or else. Do libs actively or tacitly 'disrespect' any folks of a different ideology if they don't like something. Does the concept of respect only get rolled out by libs as a polite way of telling the losers to pipe down?
Posted By: keith Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 05:59 PM
You're so often over-the-top with your posts, Jim, a reference please to Cruz calling PP a criminal enterprise. Even as no more than an opinion, it doesn't come under defamation of character.

The lying fraud King Brown obviously didn't even look at the link Jim had provided before demanding proof of Ted Cruz' allegation about PP. He just needed to attempt to discredit Jim, even as he continues to spout lies and bullshit without any proof of his own. One can only imagine the bitter outrage that King Brown would display if certain state Department of Corrections officials were caught on video discussing the sale of body parts from executed murderers.

There it is again you lying fraud. Try actually reading and comprehending before you come back with your knee-jerk put downs. It was right there for you to see. As plain as your dishonesty and faux civility is to us.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 06:29 PM
Jim, what to make of of your claim that Cruz called Planned Parenthood a criminal enterprise?

The little fella posted what Cruz said to support your claim, quoting Cruz directly:

"Today the U.S. Department of Justice should open a criminal investigation into whether Planned Parenthood nationally is a criminal enterprise breaking the law," Cruz said on the lawn on the Capitol."

Please find where Cruz said PP is a criminal enterprise. Or are the Terrible Twins specializing in denial of facts and reality---again?
Posted By: JCHannum Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 06:36 PM
Liberals, all liberals, Jim?

Would you be so kind as to list the liberals campaigning as pro-life? I have no interest in the situation in Canada.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 06:49 PM
Feelings and the way we express them do make a difference, Craig. Friends who have different opinions from mine are no less my friends. It's not "support my side of the line, or else." That's neither friendship nor conversation.

There is a difference in our countries of mutual respect concerning how others feel about issues. Americans out of their country often tell my wife and I that they wish they could discuss important matters at home openly without trying to impress or rancour.

The US is strangled by polarization. It's deplorable. It shows everywhere. Manners are at a premium. How has it come to this? You and I weren't brought up that way.

Posted By: King Brown Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 06:55 PM
I was referring to your post about liberals generally. Conservatives are no less in their diversity of opinions (and why I admire Boehner for his cool in difficult job). I was not referring to politicians aspiring to the presidency.
Posted By: keith Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 07:01 PM
Jim, what to make of of your claim that Cruz called Planned Parenthood a criminal enterprise?

The little fella posted what Cruz said to support your claim, quoting Cruz directly:

"Today the U.S. Department of Justice should open a criminal investigation into whether Planned Parenthood nationally is a criminal enterprise breaking the law," Cruz said on the lawn on the Capitol."

Please find where Cruz said PP is a criminal enterprise. Or are the Terrible Twins specializing in denial of facts and reality---again?

Little King is clearly showing his stupidity here... along with his lack of comprehension. Does he seriously expect us to believe that Cruz asked for a Dept. of Justice investigation into Planned Parenthood's reprehensible actions which were caught on videotape, because he believes they are innocent?

No denial of facts here Little King. No utilizing your so-called craft of journalism to justify the use of weasel words. Simply taking the clear and direct content of Cruz' words and the entire content of his speech to draw a rational and unmistakeable conclusion about his belief that PP is a criminal enterprise.

Why don't you tell us what you think he was trying to say you lying fraud?

Feelings and the way we express them do make a difference, Craig. Friends who have different opinions from mine are no less my friends. It's not "support my side of the line, or else." That's neither friendship nor conversation

Are we still friends Little King? I sure hope not. I would have to be extremely desperate to consider a lying piece of crap like you as a friend. You are not a friend to anyone here when all you do is lie to us. J C Hannum surely knows you will never supply the proof he requested above because it was just another lie from you.

Posted By: JCHannum Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 07:10 PM
Where in my post did I say liberals generally? You know I was referring to the liberal talking points. I was not referring to presidential candidates either. Please present a list of liberal candidates running for any office as pro life.

If there is a significant number of pro life liberals, certainly it would not be at all difficult to find candidates who also support this position.

Edited to add the word liberal to define candidates omitted in error in original post. (Just to eliminate confusion or parsing.)
Posted By: keith Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 07:30 PM
I can just see Little King now... frantically searching for the weasel words to get around Jim H's simple request... thinking of ways to utilize the "craft of journalism" to wiggle out of it... or deciding if this is now the time to cut and run, and re-emerge with more bullshit in a different thread tomorrow.

Hey Little King, we're also still waiting for your "proof" that Obama is not the all time biggest spender when it comes to adding to our National Debt.

And we'd still like to know who actually supplied the grapes Jost Winery allegedly used to produce wine under the name of your little 1 acre vineyard. And does Carl Sparkes, the new owner of Jost, know that you accuse him of mistreating his employees?

You might wish to consult with your imaginary friends to answer these questions.
Posted By: keith Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 07:41 PM
Little King was here reading these posts. Little King has now logged out. The Little King has left the building!

It takes time to come up with a good lie and more bullshit... like producing an an award winning wine which is actually made by someone else.
Posted By: craigd Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 08:51 PM
....The US is strangled by polarization. It's deplorable. It shows everywhere. Manners are at a premium. How has it come to this? You and I weren't brought up that way.

There is no doubt in my mind, 'we' are being brought up differently. Our parental role models were communists and drug altered leeches. I believe you come from a hard working, salt of the earth background, but what was all the free time, that grand parents didn't have, spent on.

Then, after we're nurtured, what further erodes the 'respect', as the values start diverging at a quicker pace. Take for example the pres, how could all ethics, policy and results be ignored, because there is some righteousness to skin color. When did we come to the point that being worldly and well rounded means we think urine is a nice way to frame art, and alinsky is a good read.

All, yes all, libs have been 'brought up that way'. They either exploit poor public manners, or follow along with their approval by vote and silence. Standard disclaimer, 'you' means the left. Progress is a beautiful thing, eh.
Posted By: keith Re: Planed Parenthood a Portrait of Evil - 07/29/15 09:02 PM
Just keep it up craigd. Keep on pointing out King Brown's lies and hypocrisy, and you risk becoming a Terrible Twin or maybe a Terrible Triplet. I don't know exactly when or how you cross King's red line, but once you do, you can forget about being invited to go duck hunting with King, John F. Kennedy, and MLK.

Then what will you do? How will you sleep at night? You have no idea how this weighs upon me and Jim.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com