doublegunshop.com - home
why is a slimy scum bag permitted to post trash like this here?

"For Ed "reasonable cost" is just a little torch fuel,"depositing checks " is internet/long distance only sales to find some buyer that doesn't know better and some pics that hide the defects,
What a business model."

my over 1500 positive feedbacks on gunbroker refudates these negative assumptions, lies and gross distortions of the truth.
and den der is dis:

"This was posted recently on another forum that I browse.

"posted 12 December 2013 23:52
If you're into older SxS shotguns, I have a head's up. Ed Good in NH is an appraiser, and lists many older classic SxS shotguns on Gun Broker. I bought a vintage SxS from this company, but when I mounted the barrels, they were loose. I tried to return it, but was told that since the action is tight when the forend is attached, it is "shootable", and no return would be accepted. The forend is a part of the action's lock-up (???). I sent him several articles on checking a SxS for wear looseness just as I had done, and he said that was a matter of opinion. I wouldn't be surprised if most of his listings are beater guns, waiting for sale with no chance of return, to become someone else's headache. Steer clear."

so, what is this unnamed, unknown fanthumbs name?

an ware is dis unknown forum?

hard to respond to trash like dis.

ah say again...read my feedback and then judge accordingly...
gittin tired o dis trashin here...

message to dave:

is anybody dare...do anybody care?
So pleased I have kicked your cage enough for you to notice ! I will be sure to do it again and again !

BTW

Pix was removed.

BTW, why don't you try and stop me from posting about the POS crap you are trying to find newbie buyers to get stuck with like this torched POS, cracker barrel junk Ed Good ?

What are your Business Hours ( As required by the ATF) ?

Ed, the problem is that this is a forum dedicated to the understanding, care and use of fine SxS guns. It is populated by people who are concerned with the understanding, care and use of fine SxS guns.

And because of that they know, I repeat....they know, that you are not concerned with the understanding, care and use of fine SxS guns.

Now you, in the tradition of used car salesmen everywhere, may be fine with how you sell guns. You've got the little lot off Main street, selling lemons to those whose cash or credit may be a little lacking (to stretch the used car salesman analogy a little farther). You haven't broken any laws (that we know of) and you have customers for your wares.

But we aren't your customers. We aren't interested in the lemons you've slathered with Bondo before a quickie paint job that will be peeling in three week. We are what you might call "informed" buyers.

So my suggestion to you is if you don't like the way you are treated here, you have two simple choices.....clean up your gun sales act in such a way that we do find you and your business and gun restoration practices acceptable or leave here and don't come back.

The choice is up to you. I suspect all here who you feel tormented by would be fine with whichever choice you make.
back: just a reminder...i do no gun work of any kind.

i sell what my consignment customers give me to sell and what i choose to buy for resale.

and if some here dont like how some of the guns i sell appear, well too bad...you dont have to buy them.

what i do object to is when some make negative assumptions, tell lies and distort the truth, regrading myself and my customers...

and why is rudeness and personal attacks tolerated here?

plus, it sounds like you object to how i sell guns...what is that all about?

ed, didn't you tell us just a couple months ago that you built some muzzleloaders? And now you are trying to tell us that you do no gun work of any kind.

Which is it ed?

And didn't you also try to tell us that old Ed Lander did your torch coloring jobs? Remember how you used to write about the sweet smell of burnt steel quenched in urine? But now you are telling us that these torched beauties are all brought to you that way to be sold on consignment.

Which is it ed?

Why do you and King Brown think the truth is rudeness or a personal attack, and lies, bullshit, and fairy tales are civil discussion?
well, keith, about 30 years ago i did build a couple of muzzle loading rifles...two was enough for me to find out that i did not have the patience to do that kind of work...still have erm. still shoot erm now and then...but they aint pretty.

an, old ed did recolor shotgun receivers for me and others. but, i do not think he used a torch for heat. i think he used a potters kiln for controlled heat. but, so what? some like his case colors. others do not. over the years, i have sold several guns with recolored receivers, done by old ed and others. never had a complaint about old eds work.

and there should be no place on this fine forum for lies, rudeness and personal attacks. those who do so, while hiding behind false names, are cowardly individuals lacking in maturity, courage and character...

however, bullshit and fairy tales can be entertaining and certainly civil in their discourse....

sadly, what is lacking here are individuals skilled in the art of debate...too many here take issue with anothers view and instead of presenting an opposing view, they resort to insult and rude personal attack...sorta child like.

and say what you will about da king...but, i have never known him to be rude or disrespectful to others here...sorry, i cant say the same about you, or myself for that matter...
Lying to us... posting intentionally inaccurate and/or misleading statistics... and bloviating and pretending to be something that you are not is the height of rudeness and disrespect. So is hypocrisy.

Dishonesty is not civility. Respect is earned, not automatically conferred upon you just because you reach some magical age.

Speaking of dishonesty, this is the first time that you have claimed that old Ed Lander used a potters kiln for controlled heat. Those grotesque bullseye colors will not result from putting a receiver or action in a kiln. They come from the very localized heat of an acetylene torch. The one I especially got a kick out of was the Parker you sold on Gunbroker that you said was recolored to "duplicate" Parker case colors, and that in your opinion, the work was done by DelGrego. You must have been talking about the "other" DelGrego... the one on crack.

What do you call it when someone is so totally dishonest that they actually begin to believe their own lies? I think it's a pathological liar. I don't think you're up to King's level yet, but you are getting there.
"and why is rudeness and personal attacks tolerated here?"

Take one look at the topic of this thread-that YOU started and then say that ?

You need to get some serious mental help,its obvious you have NO friends, NO life and a business-not in compliance business,that TAKES ADVANTAGE of people who don't know any better !

You sell crap,you hide behind a bogus "return policy that works for YOU" and LIES.

Ed, your a crook,a cowardly lying antigun crook.I will,along with others on here,continue to SHOW that every chance I get !

If you don't like it thats FINE by me !

How many forums have you been thrown off Ed Good ?

Originally Posted By: ed good

plus, it sounds like you object to how i sell guns...what is that all about?

Ed, just because you aren't the one applying the Bondo, doesn't mean it's okay. Your ads and photos are misleading. There is not full disclosure. Your return policy is a joke, designed to allow you to keep the money, regardless of the satisfaction level of your customer. You take advantage of the inability of your customers to inspect the wares before opening their wallet. Clearly I'm not the only one here who thinks this.

For contrast, when I sell a gun, which isn't often, I tell the prospective buyer everything I know about the gun. Everything! Good and bad. Problems are highlighted, with accurate photos detailing the problem. No law says I have to. May not get top dollar. But I suspect no one here would object to my sales techniques.

That is what it is all about.

Edit to add:

We are all well aware that there are many others who use all or some of the techniques you use to sell guns for more money than the guns are worth. We see their ads. But none of them have the temerity to post here, imagining they would be welcomed with open arms.
back, et al: so much sizzle...but no steak...

take a look at my current listings on gunbroker or gunsamerica. tell me where my ads and photos are dishonest?

and if one does not like my return policy , then one does not have to buy from me. at least i have a return policy. many others selling on the internet have a no return policy or even worse, they do not state a return policy in their ad.

and so long as my feedback stays in the 99% plus range, i will continue to do business the way i like.
"I will continue to business the way I like"

translation;
Ed Good will sell crap by long distance only-in a NON compliant business location with a dubious return policy

And threaten anyone,cowardly threaten at that who exposes it !

BUYER BEWARE
There are a lot of ignorant people that buy guns off the internet. Some will become enlightened and others will remain ignorant and be the victims of unscrupulous sellers again and again.
more sizzle...wheres da beef?
I wonder how many gun buyers with limited knowledge would change their feedback once they find out they paid too much for torch colored crap? They won't be able to come to your gun shop to complain because you don't have regular business hours as required by the ATF.

Think of how embarrassed that poor sap who bought your "DelGrego" refinished Parker will be when he shows it off to someone knowledgeable enough to tell him he got hosed.

We know you will continue to do business the way you like. Shysters and used car salesmen usually do. I like the title of this thread ed. It fits you perfectly.
back, et al: so much sizzle...but no steak...

take a look at my current listings on gunbroker or gunsamerica. tell me where my ads and photos are dishonest?

and if one does not like my return policy , then one does not have to buy from me. at least i have a return policy. many others selling on the internet have a no return policy or even worse, they do not state a return policy in their ad.

and so long as my feedback stays in the 99% plus range, i will continue to do business the way i like.

You misunderstand me Ed. Do business however you want. Far be it for me to infringe upon your right to do so, provided you don't break laws.

But the essence of your OP was questioning the way you are treated here. I merely explained the whys and what to do about it if you wanted to change things. Quite simple.

Further protestations are useless until you change your business practices....or leave the forum.
Originally Posted By: keith
I wonder how many gun buyers with limited knowledge would change their feedback once they find out they paid too much for torch colored crap? They won't be able to come to your gun shop to complain because you don't have regular business hours as required by the ATF.

Think of how embarrassed that poor sap who bought your "DelGrego" refinished Parker will be when he shows it off to someone knowledgeable enough to tell him he got hosed.

We know you will continue to do business the way you like. Shysters and used car salesmen usually do. I like the title of this thread ed. It fits you perfectly.

Keith,
as you know,like many forums Ed Good is banned from,he is banned from the Parker forum,for exactly what he is doing here-cowardly attack,lies to cover up other lies and butchering guns.
Those buyers,long distance,with no recourse when they find the colors are torched or the action is loose are his only market-thankfully its less and less every day.
wheres da beef?
more sizzle...wheres da beef?

Okay, you didn't help cordially run a case color degraded to torch thread up to twenty some pages, and there's no doubt, because of discussion, that a forearm can clamp all manner of looseness.

Weren't you the guy that said send a gun to Birmingham to sleeve? Is that a cost effective business model. Since you do no smithing, you should have pointed out that you knew someone that does, in your neck of the woods no less.
wheres da beef?

You have it backwards Ed. We don't need to prove anything. We have your history.

You are the one came asking questions, wondering why poor Ed gets picked on. So I told you. As have others. Clearly and unequivocally. If you don't like our answers, I get that. I wouldn't if they were said about me. But your inane protests just make it worse. Either shut up for a while and start adopting better business practices or go away. Those are your choices for avoiding getting trashed here.

Otherwise, and I suspect this is the route you will go because deep down inside we all know you are really just an internet troll, you will continue to run your business the way you have, you will continue to post idiocies here (occasionally you post something worth while but it's barely worth weeding through all the crap to find) and you will continue to find a hostile audience here.

I think, like those little 20 something girls with daddy issues that end up working the pole, there is something about being treated badly that gets you off. Whatever floats your boat, Ed.
blah, blah, blah...all smoke now. not even any sizzle.
" Either shut up for a while and start adopting better business practices or go away. Those are your choices for avoiding getting trashed here.

Otherwise, and I suspect this is the route you will go because deep down inside we all know you are really just an internet troll,"

Well said CB and thanks !!

Ed Good can't go anywhere else because he has been BANNED from all the the forums were he pulls this cowardly crap of calling people names lying and being the troll he is known for ALL over the internet for.

gee dave k, what people have i called names?

course, if the label seems to fit, then wear it.
Ed,
we all thought of you ED Good when the thread was "Slimy Scum Bag" and you probably are happy to get the attention you sick bastard !
Tell me Ed what would Elaine think of your cowardly behavior ?
the one who appears to be really ill here is...you!
Originally Posted By: Dave K
" Either shut up for a while and start adopting better business practices or go away. Those are your choices for avoiding getting trashed here.

Otherwise, and I suspect this is the route you will go because deep down inside we all know you are really just an internet troll,"

Well said Craig !

Ed Good can't go anywhere else because he has been BANNED from all the the forums were he pulls this cowardly crap of calling people names lying and being the troll he is known for ALL over the internet for.

Not to be picky Dave, but I said that.
so, back, should i make the title of dis thread plural, so as to include youse?
so, back, should i make the title of dis thread plural, so as to include youse?

Ed, I couldn't care less. You asked some questions, I answered them. You don't seem to like the answers. That is your issue, not mine.

I might suggest you take this very good advice someone once gave me....Don't ask questions if you aren't prepared for the answers"
Originally Posted By: canvasback

Well said CB !

Not to be picky Dave, but I said that.

You are correct CB,fixed it !

and once more ;

dave k: you are boring us here with all of your trashy junk posts.

now here is something far more interesting:

http://news.yahoo.com/fully-restored-wwii-fighter-plane-auction-131854819.html
Who started this thread eddy?why its you Ed Good of "Slimy Scum Bag" fame-know far a wide as seller of tarted up crap guns and lying to hide defects !

what kind of hammer or rock did you use on this POS Ed?

were to you get your screwdriver's Toys Are Us or the bucket at the checkout in the Home Depot ?

No denying that it's not ed's gun. He left his traditional fig leaf behind as evidence. I think he uses the same screwdriver to open paint cans. sick
Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
No denying that it's not ed's gun. He left his traditional fig leaf behind as evidence. I think he uses the same screwdriver to open paint cans. sick

That must be what he uses for "restoration",I think I can still see some paint on it.
Were is Doug, I know he just loves these guns with pads like this,and the "long" (13 3/4 with the butt ugly pad !)LOP !

ah yes, the ww1 era 16 gauge trojan with the thick pad...

it has a long history of use as a hunting gun. consigner indicates stock was cut down and then multiple pads added as generations of users grew and pads dried out...latest pad was added about ten years ago, before previous owner went off to war. he did not return. he is still mia. no one is left here to pass gun on too. few birds left here to hunt anyway. so gun is for sale...hopefully, it will go out west where enough birds are still left to hunt. and perhaps the pad swapping process will go on again for another 100 years?

even with the pad it weighs just 6 3/4 pounds.

That must be what he uses for "restoration",I think I can still see some paint on it.
Were is Doug, I know he just loves these guns with pads like this,and the "long" (13 3/4 with the butt ugly pad !)LOP !

That is what is called a PROPHYLACTIC PARKER, it keeps the shooter from getting syphillis.....that abortion goes way beyond ugly Dave, any pad is ugly, but this example is over the top.....People never learn.........

sick sick sick sick

I can remember years ago when eds pictures showed his dog straining against it's chain in his gravel yard and his little rice rocket parked next to the wood porch.....he used to put down a green felt and scatter leaves all over it with the gun like it was a BURIAL.....LOL....

Best,

Dave, I can see why ed got banned from the Parker forum. yeeeech.
thank goodness we do not all live in your perfect world...

Gee, look at this gun ed, obviously it is not closed. Just look at the bluing wear left of lever where the lever has been riding for years and years.......WHY DON'T YOU CLOSE THESE GUNS WHEN YOU TAKE THE PICTURE....obviously you are trying to mislead someone with these deceptive pictures.......

NOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE HERE ARE CALLING YOU A CROOK, A LIAR AND SOMEONE WHO MISREPRESENTS HIS WARES IN ALL HIS ADS.......!!!!!........ AND WE ALL KNOW THAT IS YOUR FLOWER CALLING CARD AND YOUR PORCH, even has your name on the GB picture, ed1 your GB handle.............LOL

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
I think he uses the same screwdriver to open paint cans. sick

Now that's frickin hilarious!!!!! laugh
pa: i am surprised at your posts here. i thought you were smarter than to fall for the false abusive nonsense posted here by one dave k. you should know better than to jump to negative conclusions based upon outrageous claims by others...by doing so you make yourself appear to be a willing fool.

besides, i dont know what this picture is or where it came from. do you?

i do assure you and others that i have never posted a picture of a gun with the intention of deception. one does not maintain a 99% plus positive feedback record on gunbroker, since 2001, by posting deceptive pictures. think about it.

and then read about it. 1539 and counting...

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewUserFeedback.aspx?User=128526

Dammit, someone must be playing a cruel joke on poor ed and taking pictures of partially closed guns on his porch and using his little blue flower accent.

Either that, or poor ed is running out of excuses, and has to resort to telling lies. The pictures on that torch colored Parker I mentioned earlier may not have been deceptive, but ed's description of it as having been probably restored by DelGrego sure was.

Of course, he could have been talking about Billy-Bob DelGrego, also known as old Ed Lander.

Next he'll be telling us he was a close personal friend of JFK and went to Oslo with Martin Luther King to pick up babes and a Nobel Prize.
Feedback 1539:16 in favor with no negative feedback in past 120 days. Another futile campaign just like pledge drive for banning.
We don't see you buying any guns from ed Jagermeister. You should check with him to see if he also sells self-defense books and DVD's. Maybe you could try "Lung-Fu" and blow your attacker to death. Sounds perfect for a two time Obama voter like you.
keith: thanks for posting your trash here and not elsewhere on this fine forum...

glad you at least are trying to stay on topic.
"SLIMY SCUM BAG CONTINUES TO TRASH THIS FINE FORUM"

Actually ed, there are several of you slimy scum bags here. You work to undermine the 2nd Amendment by supporting, defending, and voting for anti-gun politicians.

You are internet trolls of the highest order. Don't act like you have any respect for this forum. This forum is dedicated to firearms. You think there are too many firearms in the U.S. Ed Good, and that the number and type should be limited by the government. You don't respect this forum... you don't respect guns or gun ownership... you don't respect anyone here... you don't even respect yourself. Your tarnished reputation was tarnished by none other than yourself. Congratulations idiot.
Obama has made lying acceptable to the low knowledge masses. That's why Ed,jagermeister,Brown etc. think they can get away with it here.
Jim
Originally Posted By: James M
Obama has made lying acceptable to the low knowledge masses. That's why Ed,jagermeister,Brown etc. think they can get away with it here.
Jim

For some time, they did get away with it here. Those days are over. The days of hiding behind the anti-gun Liberal safety net of faux civility have ended.

Dishonesty is not, and never has been, polite or civil.
Ed, Jagermeister and Brown do not say those we disagree with should be shot on sight or all those who don't vote Republican are stupid, liars, anti-gun and anti-American.
this is getting boring and redundant...again.

but, maybe da king can make it entertaining?
Originally Posted By: King Brown
Ed, Jagermeister and Brown do not say those we disagree with should be shot on sight or all those who don't vote Republican are stupid, liars, anti-gun and anti-American.

Nobody here ever said that those Libtards we so vehemently disagree with should be shot on sight. King Brown cannot get over one person opining that George Soros deserves to be shot for turning Jews in to Nazis who subsequently tortured them and starved them and killed them. And this coming from the hypocrite who speaks of being enthralled as a lad about "wet-ops" on the streets of NYC during WWII. Are your Nazi collaborators somehow more deserving of death without a trial King? Or was that just more of your bullshit? Sounds rather anti-Semitic to me. But Soros is an anti-gunner like you, so it's understandable. At least Soros doesn't lie about being anti-2nd Amendment.

The anti-2nd amendment and anti-gun gun statements made by Ed Good and King Brown have been saved and quoted in other threads and are beyond dispute. They, along with Jagermeister loudly and proudly support anti-gun politicians. King Brown has been caught in literally dozens of outright lies, and adamantly and stubbornly insists that bold-faced lies are merely opinion. Ed Good just got caught in several lies including his statement that he does no work on guns.

They are all beyond stupid to think they are fooling anyone.
yawn...
Originally Posted By: King Brown

Nobody here ever said that those Libtards we so vehemently disagree with should be shot on sight. King Brown cannot get over one person opining that George Soros deserves to be shot for turning Jews in to Nazis who subsequently tortured them and starved them and killed them. And this coming from the hypocrite who speaks of being enthralled as a lad about "wet-ops" on the streets of NYC during WWII. Are your Nazi collaborators somehow more deserving of death without a trial King? Or was that just more of your bullshit? Sounds rather anti-Semitic to me. But Soros is an anti-gunner like you, so it's understandable. At least Soros doesn't lie about being anti-2nd Amendment.

The anti-2nd amendment and anti-gun gun statements made by Ed Good and King Brown have been saved and quoted in other threads and are beyond dispute. Here's some easy links to them. The first is "Anti-Gun Posts By Ed Good" and the second is "Is King Brown An Anti-Gunner?"

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=400351&page=1

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=371736&page=1

They, along with Jagermeister, loudly and proudly support anti-gun politicians. King Brown has been caught in literally dozens of outright lies, and adamantly and stubbornly insists that bold-faced lies are merely opinion. Ed Good just got caught in several lies including his statement that he does no work on guns.

They are all beyond stupid to think they are fooling anyone. Frauds of a feather--stick together.
subtle hint......
Stop posting ridiculously stupid topics & comments in Misfires, blatant hijacking of other forum posts in attempts to pawn off the crap you can't sell on GB or to gullible buyers in your area, and give up trying to write in dialog; you don't have the talent.
You never share any knowledge of double guns that would be educational and useful because you don't know any; much like a used car salesman trying to explain the nuances of a Lamborghini. This is why no one respects, nor has any tolerance for you; you haven't earned nor deserve such accolades from serious double gun fanciers. You bring nothing to the table Eddie Boy, but bullsh%% and expect people to like you for it. Isn't that what Obama does? Ya'll ain't related, are you?
AMEN!!
Jim
Originally Posted By: GaryW
Isn't that what Obama does? Ya'll ain't related, are you?

Hear tell they wuz both born in Nigeria...
Ed,
on a more serious note....as you are mail order only, & do not allow folks to come up n see the
guns in person that you have for sale,I was wondering how you handle your appraisals?
Do interested parties just send you pictures?...with their descriptive version of how good their Gun is....& your cool with that?
Do they ever say I Know What I'm Selling, Hope you Know What Your Buying..like you doo doo
Just curious
Franc
Originally Posted By: keith

Actually ed, there are several of you slimy scum bags here. You work to undermine the 2nd Amendment by supporting, defending, and voting for anti-gun politicians.

More and more are coming out of the closet...must be liberal pride week.
Note that NOT one of them has come out and denounced H. Clinton as a closet racist for her unqualified endorsement of Margaret Sanger.
Jim
Originally Posted By: James M
Note that NOT one of them has come out and denounced H. Clinton as a closet racist for her unqualified endorsement of Margaret Sanger.
Jim

They're too busy nurturing, reading and planning parents....

They all should be turned loose (unarmed) in the middle of Baltimore or Ferguson Missouri and let them do some nurturing and reading to the animals.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com