doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: James M Name Change - 11/14/14 12:21 AM
When I originally signed up for the Double Gun Forum I never expected to spend a great deal of time here. I tried all the combinations and permutaions of jim and james and with nothing acceptable I finally gave up and registeed as italiansxs.
I have regretted this ever since and with Dave's help I now have a new user id. of James M. Thanks Dave.
Jim
Posted By: ed good Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 12:48 AM
well james m, welcome... perhaps if you registered here under your full name, as i did, you would be less tempted to act in a cowardly fashion, as do others here, who hide behind their anonymity to mask their anti social behavior.
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 12:49 AM
I tried to give you another 5 stars on your new profile but it won't let me. grin
Posted By: Dave K Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 01:25 AM
Me too !
Posted By: King Brown Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 02:06 AM
Looks a lot better.
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 03:05 AM
Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
I tried to give you another 5 stars on your new profile but it won't let me. grin
Yeah, like putting lipstick on a pig, well- sorta anyway.
Posted By: Jawjadawg Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 07:07 AM
But you still answer to Jim, James M?
Posted By: keith Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 08:16 AM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
Looks a lot better.

Why do you say that King... do you think James M. stands for James Madison? Are you going to tell us that that you were with James Madison when he broke out in the Wisconsin Primary against Charles Pinckney, and when he also won West Virginia? Are you also going to claim that you had lunch dates with Dolly Madison?

Madison belonged to the Democrat-Republican Party. Today we call them Demicans or Republicrats or RINO's like your friend John McCain who you wrote to in order to LULL him into giving even more ground to the anti-gunners after Newtown. Did you know James Madison claimed to be strongly against slavery, yet he still owned 100 slaves when he died? He sounds like a typical Libtard hypocrite.

BTW, hi there Jim. Too bad that a name change won't keep the Libtards and closet anti-gunners away.
Posted By: canvasback Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 05:23 PM
Welcome aboard Jim.

Always glad to find a new member down here in Misfires. Looking forward to your contributions. Hopefully you'll be able to post some factual news reporting that may partly counter the misinformation spread around by the MSM and leftists. I'm looking forward to it!

Hee Hee!
Posted By: James M Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 05:52 PM
Thanks canvasback. This is the 1st time I've communicated with a duck! grin
Jim
Posted By: canvasback Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 06:00 PM
Originally Posted By: James M
Thanks canvasback. This is the 1st time I've communicated with a duck! grin
Jim

LOL, Jim. Just wanted all to know that us jerks and assholes down in misfires also have a sense of humour.
Posted By: James M Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 08:33 PM
Yeah:
I firmly believe that it was us "jerks and assholes" who kept the gross negligence of the Obama administration in the forefront here and elsewhere that created the Conservative wave across the Country on Tuesday Nov. 4th. I told my Congressman in person on Veteran's Day that the ball is now in their possession and we don't need another "Contract with America" fumble.
And believe me support from our friends up North is much appreciated.
Jim
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Name Change - 11/14/14 11:37 PM
I liked your old name...
Posted By: James M Re: Name Change - 02/02/15 04:22 AM
superbowl
Posted By: Dave K Re: Name Change - 02/02/15 12:38 PM
Not a Pats fan and think Coach Carrol should have gottent the Pats MVP for that pass call but saw this pic ,maybe I can warm up to Belichick after all.

New England Patriots coach Bill Belichick wore a “Don’t Tread on Me” t-shirt to the Super Bowl on Sunday.

Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Name Change - 02/02/15 11:20 PM
Golan Rancher or Golan Cowboy would seem to be better fitting.
Posted By: skratch Re: Name Change - 02/05/15 01:42 AM
James M. I too very seldom post here but found it worthy of response considering the early liberal attack by one of the the resident idiots.

I just wanted to express my appreciation for your recent help on a conservative post I shared with your permission to a another site which received a very positive response.

Thank you sir ,,,,,

John,,,
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: Name Change - 02/07/15 06:13 PM
Originally Posted By: skratch
James M. I too very seldom post here but found it worthy of response considering the early liberal attack by one of the the resident idiots.

I just wanted to express my appreciation for your recent help on a conservative post I shared with your permission to a another site which received a very positive response.

Thank you sir ,,,,,

John,,,

© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com