doublegunshop.com - home
If they manage to get this POS thru just imagine what they'll go after next. Why "Objects of Hate" of course and guess what will be at the top of their list in this category.
Jim

http://www.fixthisnation.com/conservativ...h-criminalized/
Let me show you something truly frightening.....
Interesting. Here's a little mental exercise. Watch the video, but mentally substitute the word "Democrat" every time the words "God" and "Jesus" are used. You can also substitute "Republican" every time someone demonizes something. You'll quickly see that the sociopathic religious statists of the Democrat party use the same techniques. Hell, watch a recording of any Democrat rally and you'll see the same thing. Let alone every public school History or Social Studies class. My favorite is probably the "Wellstone Memorial", but virtually every speech Obama has given has been based on the sociopathic subjective morality of religious statism. There is one main difference. The Democrats are being exhorted to support sociopathic religious politicians that have every intent to deprive free and equal citizens of their freedom.
There are some very paranoid people frequenting this portion of the board. If they keep on listening to conservative news outlets which keep using scare tactics on members of their audience some heads might self-implode or self-explode. We do not wish for that to happen. Please help them out.
That freak of a women should be sacrificed to ISIs'l.
Denial, Dismissal, and Demonization. Heaven forbid that you could actually make an intellectual comparison. Let alone a rebuttal or refutation. That would be EVIL..Perhaps your head would "implode" or "explode".....
You talking to me ?
No.
Who are you addressing Ken? It's unclear to me as well.
Jim
It was directed to Jager, I was trying to see if his head would explode...
Originally Posted By: Ken61
It was directed to Jager, I was trying to see if his head would explode...

I do not fear ISIS, Ebola, my government and I do not watch the news therefore my head is unlikely to implode or explode.
So much for being informed. It's easy for religious fundamentalists to simply reiterate the dogma and doctrine that has been taught to them by their leaders. It certainly removes the "Burden" of objective intellectualism. Religious sociopathic leaders "Ring the Pavlovian Bell" of denial, dismissal, and demonization and their followers salivate the sociopathic subjective statist religious morality in response...

There is no "War on Religion", but a "War OF Religion" going on. It's the war between The Judeo-Christian concept of individual freedom and equality vs. the Soviet-indoctrinated version of unconstitutionally sociopathic religious statism.
I have no objections to people needing moral and ethical guidance through their religions but it they want to teach faux theory of evolution or creation of universe it should not be with my tax money.
You can stop using that Judeo-Christian bs name. These are two religions Judaism and Christianity.
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
I have no objections to people needing moral and ethical guidance through their religions but it they want to teach faux theory of evolution or creation of universe it should not be with my tax money.

I agree. If religious concepts are taught in Public School, they should be taught in the setting of a "Comparative Religion" class. Creationism (including "Intelligent Design") is an obvious example, as it is a faith-based belief and does not pass the standard of the Scientific Method and therefore should not be included as part of any science cirriculum. Nor should the faith-based belief of Man-made Climate Change based on the mythology of anthropogenic Carbon Dioxide Forcing. Nor should the subjective, faith-based belief of "Social Justice", nor the faith-based belief of Anti-Capitalism, nor the faith-based belief of confiscatory taxation and rewarding individuals with other people's money to buy their votes, nor should the belief that some people or groups should get special privileges because they are "more equal" than others, such as unions and non-profits, nor should individuals that are more successful economically than other's and should be forced to pay higher tax rates. All are faith-based beliefs in denial of constitutional freedom and equality.

Need I go on?
The term "Judeo-Christian" is apt when it comes to philosophy. Christianity is an outgrowth of Judaism, although they are now considered separate religions.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com