doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: ed good LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 12:46 AM
very simply, it is this:

we will stay out of your part of the world, if you will stay out of ours. the only exception is Israel, cause they are really part of us. and as they are an outpost of freedom in your chess pool of tyranny, you gotta leave erm alone or we will unlease hell upon you...anyway, we promise:

no more 500,000 infidels setting foot on the sacred soil of Saudi.

no more operations like Iraqi freedom.

no more operations like enduring freedom in aftganistan.

an, of course no more 911's.

an of course, if you decide to liberate, lets say, Indiana from infidel crusader rule, you gotta realize it aint gonna happen, as that is just the way it is and the way its gonna stay.

an of course, you gotta keep the oil flowin to the international market. otherwise, we will pretty much leave you alone if you of course leave us alone.

wadda ya tink, Mo ha med?
Posted By: craigd Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 01:23 AM
What's an erm?
Originally Posted By: craigd
What's an erm?
Yes, and what's a "chess pool" as well-
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 03:20 AM
What's a "tink"?
Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
What's a "tink"?
Hey compadre- I missed that one. Here's my guess- just as "Tinkerbell" is a femme fairy, maybe her "boyfriend" is the "Tink"-- but when it comes to old "Sideshow Ed", your guess is as good as mine.
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 12:21 PM
When we have it all figured out perhaps we should compile a glossary of terms for the bennefit of new comers to the site. We'll call it "Ed Speak For Dummies".
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 12:59 PM
erm, same as dem.

chess pool, a really nasty, smelly place.

tink, same as contemplate.

Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 01:29 PM
an mo ham med, if you are readin this, we could also discuss the following rather delicate issues:

1. you really might wana consider letting the girls learn how to read an rite and do numbers...think positive, maybe they could get home based, on line, dinar paying jobs, so you don't gotta work so hard when its hot out.

2. an while we is talkin bout de girls, you might wana consider letting erm ware less outside, particularly during da summer, when its so hot...I mean, we let you look at ours. why not return the courtesy?

3. an den der is the pork thing...now we know what that's all about. but, that was a long time ago, an pigs is much cleaner inside now, than they used to be...if you ever tried pulled pork, you might change your mind about this. an consider:

da Chinese are the largest producers of pork in the world. and they will soon be the largest consumers of oil in the world...you got da oil. de got da pork. sounds like a deal just waitin to happen.

if you are agreeable, lets get together, some ware private, and knock down a few shots and beers, so we can loosen up an work on how we can all live together in peace on this planet. wadda ya say mo?
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 02:00 PM
an mo, should you wish to have this friendly face to face meeting to discuss things, please, no bombs...and of course no drones.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 02:55 PM
Not putting boots on the ground and trying to make little americans out of them would probably be a step in right direction.
Posted By: King Brown Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 03:17 PM
C'mon, Ed. Bucking to be another Mother Teresa? Jihadists are doing what we do: take over countries and people who don't believe as we do, arbitrarily and violently without warning to change their institutions, with obvious consequences.

The US is trying to keep its gun in its holster, knowing as all informed citizens that solutions aren't ours to make, and hoping the hundreds of Canadian and American suicidal jihadists over there don't come home to wreak vengeance here.

As to our future, please consider that military expenditures are increasing in every world region except for North America, eastern and western Europe and Oceania. The West's resolve for preparedness isn't there.

Worse, continued under-spending means our militaries will lose their technological advantage that they've relied on for their effectiveness. Strength for protecting a peace, Ed, not yapping.
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 03:38 PM
oh, an mo, bring your friend al if you like...come to think of it, we gotta guy called al here too. you might know of him. he helped you guys set up your tv news network and all; plus what a great way to send coded messages to each other, right..could they be the same guy? magine that. we may have more in common than you know... do you like bourbon? ah dew.
Posted By: craigd Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 03:47 PM
These jhaders must be smarter than the average erm, I mean dem. They're not susceptible social engineering indoctrination. It's probably an infrastructure problem. We can't swing the pendulum towards sexual diversity, tolerance and the entitlement state because they're home schooled.

Maybe, we could air drop some of that colorado wowie smoke and try diplomacy again in a year or two when stoner heads prevail. Hmmm, maybe there is a chance for another nobil piece prize and legacy before bo hands off the baton. This could all come together with a quick press conference and and a round or two of Sunday show talking points.
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Not putting boots on the ground and trying to make little americans out of them would probably be a step in right direction.

I've got a deal for you, PJ. When they stop putting planes into our buildings and stop terrorizing our innocents we can stop "putting boots on the ground". OTOH, if we unleash enough AH-64s with 30mm cannons and Hellfire missiles maybe we won't NEED "boots on the ground".

Oh, and next time you speak of my country, America, please capitalize the name.

SRH
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 04:49 PM
uh stan, lets be honest now. we put 500,000 pair o infidel boots on the holy ground of Saudi. that was about 10 years before they crashed our air planes into our buildings...I mean that really pissed erm off. enough to commit hari kari and mass murder; fully knowing that we would not take it kindly and no doubt come after them. remember, many of the guys who did 911 were Saudis.
Posted By: PA24 Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 05:06 PM

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister

Jager listen up,

A. We DO NOT NEED any boots on the ground in that shit hole as Stan mentioned.

B. Ignorance destroys itself in time, even in this country.

Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 05:06 PM
king: ah aint tryin to be no Mudder Teresa here...

as a student of history, I know what happens to weak people who have something of value that stronger people want. if the strong cant buy it, then they steal it. if they cant steal it, then they will just come and take it. and if anybody says "no", then the strong will just kill the weak...look no further than the history of the American Indian for a classic example.

so, simply put, the muslim world has oil. we need oil. so long as we can buy it at a price we are willing to pay, all is well...but, if that changes, and we gotta send in the cavalry, then history repeats itself...and as the arsonist Sherman put it:

"the only good indian is a dead indian".

substitute muslim for indian and the wheels starts turning again in a familiar rut.

as a humanitarian who was taught as a kid that all human life is precious and should not be wasted, I do not want to see another "indian war".

sadly. it looks like the stars may be lining up for that to happen, very soon.

we gotta try to talk to these guys and if possible, cut a deal with them, or we will all suffer jee had.
Posted By: craigd Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 05:11 PM
Originally Posted By: ed good
....I mean that really pissed erm off....

....remember, many of the guys who did 911 were Saudis.

Why bring up the dems again.

What an aha moment. It's a border issue and we should've violated the saudis. I like Kings approach. Let's sit around and hope for the best. After all, sooner or later the erms will show their countries the light and bring the rest of the world back in military spending line with the US and Canada.

Can't wait, in twenty years the iranians will be sending boots on the ground to Mayberry so they can beat back the invading somalis.
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 05:11 PM
pa: I have a grandson serving on the U.S.S. RONALD REAGAN.

naive posts like yours above scare me.

because this scared me first:

China Tests High-Speed Precision-Guided Torpedo - Free ...
freebeacon.com/.../china-tests-high-speed-p...

and don't believe for a second that the Chinese will not share this technology with our enemies if they see it in their interest to do so...wonder what the muslim oil states have that the Chinese would be willing to trade their weapons technology for?

Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 05:36 PM
craig: history does have a way of repeating itself. the times, the names and the places may change. but it is the same old story.

sometimes on a clear night you can hear them up there laughing at us and our folly.
Posted By: keith Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 05:40 PM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
C'mon, Ed. Bucking to be another Mother Teresa? Jihadists are doing what we do: take over countries and people who don't believe as we do, arbitrarily and violently without warning to change their institutions, with obvious consequences.

As to our future, please consider that military expenditures are increasing in every world region except for North America, eastern and western Europe and Oceania. The West's resolve for preparedness isn't there.

Worse, continued under-spending means our militaries will lose their technological advantage that they've relied on for their effectiveness.

And now we have another country heard from. The Great King Brown starts with ridicule and name-calling, and then makes his esteemed observation that we are the same as the Jihadists. Only difference is that King can get all in a tizzy over our waterboarding of a tiny handful of murderers while overlooking the Jihadist tendancy to behead and murder innocent civilians. Of course the intent of killing anyone and everyone who does not believe in your particular religion is the moral equivalent of putting the Ten Commandments or a Manger Scene on public property.

This Great Liar also neglects to mention that the reductions in military spending that have left us unable to effectively fight on two major fronts came from Bill Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama. Welfare and Wealth Redistribution is the priority, while China and Russia and the Muslim Jihadists are growing stronger by the day. Weary of war???... hell yes... when you have had to fight several protracted, dragged out, costly stalemates... leading to eventual loss of all that was gained because one hand was tied behind your back due to Democrat Libtard weenie "Rules of Engagement."

I wonder if FDR told Ike to instruct the soldiers at Normandy to hold their fire until after they were wounded or killed? I agree with King on one thing. This is not the time to put our men and money in harms way... when the only goal would be to enhance your presidential approval rating in the polls. Chalk up another great Foreign Policy failure for the muslim Obama.
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/21/14 05:50 PM
keith: sounds like you mighta served in the cavalry? perhaps in a former life?

garry owen!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m7RPjQxjmA
Posted By: craigd Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/22/14 12:36 AM
Originally Posted By: keith
....I agree with King on one thing. This is not the time to put our men and money in harms way... when the only goal would be to enhance your presidential approval rating in the polls.....

I also agree, but not because it's iraq. The entire military should stand down, because of the inkompetance of the kommander. If there was a goal, any goal, that would help.

Is the story taking more shape, maybe. Seems the US was going to outfit it's choice, maliki, with some cutting edge surveillance gear to track isis, six months ago. Hmmm, he knew it was coming. Did bo change his mind when his 'team' figured the intel would be fed directly to the iranians. Now the iranians are 'partners', yup there's some A-1 backchanneling.

bo says in his iraqui prompter read that they are 'formulating a plan'. I guess nothing yet. He said he wouldn't support a non inclusive regime, tell that to the sunnis when bo declared victory. There's still a chance to establish a permanent base for, call it the oil, and it could have the alternative mission of selling universal healthcare cause we know the iraqis would be much happier and more productive.
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/22/14 01:02 AM
lets hold judgement here...maybe ob and his guys know more than we know...lets see where things are come ramadan time, which starts june 28. maybe the people in Iraq will work out a deal so they can all have what they want and we can all have what we want, which is peace...and of course their oil.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/22/14 08:35 AM
lets hold judgement here...maybe ob and his guys know more than we know...lets see where things are come ramadan time, which starts june 28. maybe the people in Iraq will work out a deal so they can all have what they want and we can all have what we want, which is peace...and of course their oil.

It's far better not to get involved and let them kill each other until there is a winner.
There will be no oil because whoever wins isn't going to think of us first. The only way to get oil at favorable terms is to have pseudo-democratic puppet government placed in power and kept in power by us.
keith: sounds like you mighta served in the cavalry? perhaps in a former life?

garry owen!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m7RPjQxjmA
One of my best buddies from HS served in the 7th Air/Cav, was a first Lt. took point on a recon patrol and died in a ambush- near Plekiu Feb 1966- Gary Owen, the Irish drinking song from the 1860's era, was the anthem of the 7th Air Cav Div. in the Vietnam War- I can close my eyes and still see Donny after one of our Friday night football games- great guy, but the Hell of War is- they are always the ones who get killed first.
Posted By: King Brown Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/22/14 01:59 PM
Jager, your "only way" doesn't work. To get its hands on bananas, oil, sugar or any other commodity, the West set up and supported dictatorships and pseudo-democratic puppets. Citizens over time took up arms against them; the more dedicated are jihadists who compromise with no one.

China plays a Long Game. It's surpassingly influential in Africa and elsewhere with elegant use of soft power. They gave Pakistan the bomb and missile technology more than 30 years ago. They assist ostensibly without the strings attached to Western aid. No question of who will gather the marbles.

The West continues to get suckered by its politicians playing to emotion instead of Reason. It works wonderfully. Wedge politics builds more jails as crime rates plummet, citizens preferring punishment to Reason. Jim believes the Second is inalienable with all evidence against it. Eight-three per cent of Americans believe God listens to and answers their prayers.

A first-time visitor to Misfires may believe from our sentiments that the United States itself is near revolt from stifling repression under a black populist who's really a Muslim promoting Islamic governance. There's a political hatred not exhibited elsewhere; gun and ammunition scarcity are consequences of citizens arming against government or government removing them to save its skin.

Misfires is an enlightening, entertaining and magical place.

Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/22/14 02:22 PM
wow king! spot on! your best post!

whatever you are drinkin, can we all have some?

have a wonderful Sunday.
Posted By: Ken61 Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/22/14 02:52 PM
Ah, Comrade King,

What would Misfires be without you? It's fun to have a doctrinal Statist Religious Sociopath as a regular contributor. The problem with the Third World is a lack of individual freedom and basic property rights, as was described by Hernando de Soto Polar in his book "The Other Path: The Invisible Revolution in the Third World". It wasn't mere citizens who took up arms against the dictators, it was Soviet-backed Statist Religious Sociopaths who, when successful, resulted in far more oppression than those they replaced. (See CUBA).

The politicians that sucker the West are the Statists, using the sociopathic morality of victimization and psuedo-elitism to rationalize their unconstitutional extortion, confiscation, and vote-buying using other people's economic freedom. You know their "production",their money, their STUFF.

Who cares what another person's religious beliefs are? As long as they believe in individual freedom and equality, (post-Reformation Judeo-Christian philosophy which affirmed the concept of the Individual as well as Individual Freedom) NOT sociopathic statist entitlement, extortion, and vote-buying.

A first time visitor to Misfires should easily be able to differential between the viewpoints of Constitutional Freedom and Sociopathic, Statist, Religious Neoslavery, as you are always here to profess the latter view.
Posted By: craigd Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/22/14 04:49 PM
....the more dedicated are jihadists who compromise with no one....

Are you sure. Didn't isis head straight to the bank for the almighty dollar. You can bet your favorite goat, whoever has control will gladly protect the fields and sell oil.

Maybe the jihaders are just more macho than most. History shows they'll respect, never said like, the big kid on the block.

I believe when the first time visitor comments on misfires, they often say, 'don't pick on King'. Do they see two sides of the story, or do they take comfort in the ideology of the left. Many will look for the slightest nod to demonize the right. Don't forget, the noncompromiser is the righteous jihader.
Posted By: Ken61 Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/22/14 08:16 PM
Sociopathic religious fundamentalism has always been one of the most volatile forces in human history. It doesn't matter WHY you believe something, only your psuedo-elitist sociopathic faith-based rationalizations on how you are entitled to inflict your views on others against their will. That is the essence of Religious Statism, as it has always operated throughout human history. It is America that has been the exception, as constitutional protection of the individual is the basis for American Exceptionalization.
Posted By: King Brown Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/22/14 10:33 PM
It's therapeutic for me, Ken, more fun than crossword puzzles to ward off dementia! We all believe in something. Tomorrow I believe I'll go fishing.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/22/14 11:45 PM
Chinese are doing it the right way. When was last time they bombed another country? Another thing they're doing right is preventing Christian radicals from brainwashing their population by keeping them out.
Posted By: King Brown Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 12:31 AM
Craig, the jihadists hit the banks because, as Willie said, "that's where the money is." They hit the oil, too, a billion dollars' worth to buy those surface-to-air missiles. They're not more macho, just want it more. Iraq's armed forces trained at US expense disappeared like driven smoke because their heart isn't it. I don't think of Misfires as left and right picking on each other. I'm left, you're right and we're teasing, huffing and puffing, having fun with each other.
Posted By: keith Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 03:39 AM
I don't think of Misfires as left and right picking on each other. I'm left, you're right and we're teasing, huffing and puffing, having fun with each other.

So this is your idea of having fun??--

While clearly against Misfires rules, personal attacks emanate from a poisonous politicization of literally everything posted here. It's not characteristic of Americans or gun owners either because other boards provide information, assistance, camaraderie without foul language, rudeness, racism and misogyny.

Is it that you can't make up your mind or that you can't keep all of your lies straight?

I see, from another post of yours, that you are still celebrating the notion that the Second Amendment is not inalienable... but that's only because of Liberal leftist politicians, and Liberal leftists like you who provide cover for them. That's not teasing or huffing and puffing King. Is it fun to hear the truth about your own little personal assault on the gun rights freedoms of U.S. citizens? And do you seriously critcize your fellow Canadian hunters for removing their required flourescent orange once back in the woods, as you fly around in your bush plane illegally transporting a handgun??? Oops, I forgot... exposing your lies and hipocrisy is considered rudeness in your book. Of course it is.
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 12:44 PM
keith: you aint bein nice...
Posted By: keith Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 05:35 PM
So ed, do you think that incessant dishonesty is nice? Do you think that hypocrisy is nice? Do you think that posting anti-gun/ anti-NRA propaganda on a gun related website is nice?

Oh... scratch that last one. I almost forgot that you frequently make posts that suggest that law abiding gun owners give up their Constitutional freedoms, and that we should restrict access to perfectly legal inanimate objects because of the behaviors of a very small minority. Is that why you are defending King's actions? Birds of a feather, perhaps?

For years, King got away with name calling and rude insults only because he didn't specifically name names. He got away with spewing bullshit and telling lies because he knew he could simply dance away from his dishonesty for a few days and all would be forgotten. He found that he could also just change the subject with the same result. He flew under the cover of faux civility and used a hugely inflated resume to bolster his image and credibility.

That kind of shit don't flush here anymore.
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 07:39 PM
keith: sadly, your posts are so rigidly redundant that I don't read them fully anymore...kinda dull, you know?

i may not always agree with king's posts, but dull, they are not.

however, you guys do balance each other, somewhat. and this a good thing.
Posted By: keith Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 07:54 PM
keith: sadly, your posts are so rigidly redundant that I don't read them fully anymore...kinda dull, you know?

i may not always agree with king's posts, but dull, they are not.

I'll agree that a lot of King's posts are not dull. King isn't half bad as a fiction writer, but I think he actually believes most of his bullshit. Sorry you find my posts ridgidly redundant and dull. Are you sorry that I find most of yours to be stupid?
Posted By: Dave K Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 08:57 PM
Posted By: King Brown Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 09:11 PM
Where have you been, Dave? Fishing? I missed you.
Posted By: craigd Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 09:50 PM
Hey King, I caught a little 'news' story earlier. Seems a Canadian gal is facing some serious prison time for causing the death of two out on some US road. She parked her car on a highway, sounds like in the middle of the fast lane, to 'help' some baby ducks that didn't look like they had a momma hen.

Since ed doesn't tolerate going off topic, I'll ask, is this the mindset that was cultivated to cut a deal with a jihater. Is this your war weary, thinking citizen. Someone done growed her up to value fuzzy little critters over human life, hers included because she couldn't see past rose tinting. I wonder if she'll 'hope for the best', or if she's adequately lawyered up.
Posted By: James M Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 09:52 PM
I hear the fishing is REAL GOOD off the coast of Iraq right now!
Posted By: Dave K Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/23/14 10:27 PM
Where have you been, Dave? Fishing? I missed you.

That silly racketeering thing had me busy King,I knew it wouldn't stick............... wink

Been busy making $$$$ ,any bets on how high gas prices will go? I am think $5-6 bucks a gallon easy,long SLCA,GLOG,FANG,PSX AND CJES.
Posted By: King Brown Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 12:06 AM
We're paying $1.41/litre---$6.43 Imperial gallon. Aircraft 100ll about $11.00 Imperial gallon.

I'm a freelancer with no pension in wage economy but old people tell me they don't worry much about the price of food---or fuel!

What counts is burning brightly every day to the end.

My guess is much higher fuel prices, and I don't believe Obama's US self-sufficiency notions.
Posted By: Dave K Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 12:29 AM
Well obama and the feds are keeping permits down on the Federal level,thank goodness the states and private land are giving them the middle finger.LNG and Nat Gas will pull us through after the impeachment hearings grin
Posted By: craigd Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 01:46 AM
....old people tell me they don't worry much about the price of food---or fuel!

What counts is burning brightly every day to the end....

What's 'burning bright' code for, the latest Mercedes and the biggest mansion. You one percenters make me wanna throw up. Just kidding King, I want to grow up to be just like you, except I thought folks are supposed to outgrow that whiny kumbaya horse pucks.
Posted By: Dave K Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 11:23 AM

Posted By: King Brown Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 01:29 PM
I think Obama's US self-sufficiency---from dramatic scaling-down of reserve estimates to growing resistance to Canada's dirty oil--- ---is same as Reagan's Star Wars notion. No one can predict with certainty these drays.
Posted By: King Brown Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 01:50 PM
Family and friends are all there is toward the end, craig. For Mercedes and money, look at Hillary: she really believes that she's not rich because she has so much less than the people she hangs with.

We're rich compared to her. Almost without exception, members here live engaging lives with family and community. We live modestly. We aren't what we own; the big-house big-man, big-boat big-man syndrome.

I think of members here as living like me. Aircraft ownership is expensive but I sacrifice by not engaging in recreational activities that cost more in time and money: golfing, curling, gambling, buying fashionable clothes, chasing girls etc.

We're the 1 per cent of happiness, taking nothing from others to boot.
Posted By: Dave K Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 02:11 PM
The markets are "predict" with certainty every day King and what they are saying is his failed energy policy will cost ALL Americans more,a LOT more.That hurts the working poor-again a growing class under this regime, most of all.

Posted By: King Brown Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 02:39 PM
No one predicts markets with certainty. You've produced a record of national performance---history. No one questions the consequences of The Great Recession and successive governments weakening regulations on Greenspan's promise that systems were in place to prevent bad things from happening.

What I'm looking forward to now is your electorate faced with presidential aspirants as dumb in personal wealth-speak as Clinton and Romney, and a no-war, environmentalist, social activist president's continuing appeal to women and ethnics. The GOP must get it together soon or risk repeat.
Posted By: Dave K Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 04:02 PM
If you think the R's are going to turn further to the left to win your are way to deep into your vineyard products.

First off this a CONSERVATIVE leaning country,latest Gallup poll proves it yet again !

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/06/gallup_poll_of_trust_shows_conservative_america.html

"Americans overwhelmingly express confidence in those institutions historically connected with conservatism and overwhelmingly express little faith in those institutions historically connected with leftism."

The Senate is lost to the left and repeal of Obamacare is not far off.Hillary has both a bad heart and the coattails of a failed foreign policy from her time in the current regime,she a losing candidate. Sure looks like a repeat of the post Woodrow Wilson era that brought on Harding-Coolige

http://www.americanthinker.com/2014/06/a_return_to_normalcy_in_2016.html

Without looking it up, I was unable to name the Democratic candidate for president in 1920. The name is James M. Cox, a successful two-term governor of Ohio and Democratic Party leader – in his day, a politician as widely known as Hillary Clinton is today.

Unfortunately for Cox, he was running in the shadow of Woodrow Wilson. During eight years of heavy-handed progressivism, Wilson expanded the powers of government by instituting a federal income tax, reinstating the military draft, and creating a host of regulatory agencies (including the IRS and the Federal Trade Commission). By the time it was over, Americans had had enough. They were eager for a return to normalcy.

Harding sensed that and adopted “normalcy” as the catchphrase of his campaign. He went on to win in a landslide (404 to 127 in the electoral college) and to serve as one of the nation’s most popular presidents. When Harding died suddenly in 1923, Calvin Coolidge assumed office.

King, you knowledge of the markets,oil and history are so clouded by your liberalism you ignore the facts that are right in front of you every day !This Lame Duck president you support is going down the most incompetent,crooked scandal plagued loser this country has ever seen.Maybe President Cruz can save us.

Posted By: craigd Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 05:15 PM
....look at Hillary: she really believes that she's not rich because she has so much less than the people she hangs with....

I don't know about this. Maybe, just maybe, she feels entitled to the same 'media' cover as a hard left minority candidate is. Wasn't she kicked to the curb six or so years ago.

Since it's not about either issues or engaged voters, maybe the R's should put up a pair that look and sound like rev right and che guava. If these two characters could invoke racism at every media moment, in what possible scenario could they be demonized by dems or media. Would it be possible to examine track record, platform, policy or lies.
Posted By: King Brown Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 05:23 PM
It was conservative country last time, too, Dave, and it wasn't jobs, jobs, jobs, the economy stupid that did them in.

What I want to see is America doing all the things it can do instead of employing wedge politics which are self-defeating over time.

Correct me: it's not so much GOP "going further to the left" as the party now generally favouring moderates over the formerly ascending Tea Party.

I'm not much of a wine drinker. Wine industry is one of the biggest frauds foisted on the world. The "best" wine is the one you like.
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 08:11 PM
king: Rick Perry looks good to me in 2016...your view?

right on again, re wine. best to me are the less sweet reds, whites and that blended from both.

God created wine to make man happy. he created beer to keep man sane. and he created whiskey to keep the irish from ruling the world...so if you want to be happy, sane and likeable, have a drink now and then.

hope mo and al are reading this?
Posted By: keith Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 09:19 PM
Correct me: it's not so much GOP "going further to the left" as the party now generally favouring moderates over the formerly ascending Tea Party.

Apparently, the Burger King failed to notice that Eric Cantor got his a$$ handed to him by a Tea Party backed candidate who ran on solid Conservative values, a secure border, and respect for the Constitution.
Another such race is shaping up in for a Republican Senate seat in Mississippi.

You should try drinking a little wine King. You know... In Vino Veritas! Maybe you should drink a lot.
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 09:28 PM
uh keith, local races in traditional conservative neighhorhoods aint the same as the nationwide world serious in 2016. where do you predict candidates with solid conservative values doing well where the water is cold?...by the way, where are you? and what are you?
Posted By: Dave K Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 09:30 PM
Forget moderates King, As Keith aptly points out Eric Cantor is still spinning after a TEA favorite kicked his butt !

Our people look for a cause to believe in. Is it a third party we need, or is it a new and revitalized second party, raising a banner of no pale pastels, but bold colors which make it unmistakably clear where we stand on all of the issues troubling the people”.

CPAC 1975 Ronald Reagan
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 09:38 PM
uh dave: same question to you:

local races in traditional conservative neighbor hoods aint the same as the nationwide world serious in 2016. where do you predict candidates with solid conservative values doing well where the water is cold?...maybe nh, but just maybe.
Posted By: keith Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 09:50 PM
uh keith, local races in traditional conservative neighhorhoods aint the same as the nationwide world serious in 2016. do not see candidates with solid conservative values doing well where the water is cold...by the way, where are you? and what are you?

Uh ed, Eric Cantor was not running for dog catcher in a local race. He was considered heir apparent to succeed John Boehner as next Speaker of the House. You do know the Mid-term elections take place this year, don't you? If your goal was to show how uninformed you are, I'd say, "Mission Accomplished!"

What does where I am and who I am have to do with anything? I am in the United States and I am a concerned citizen who knows the country is going in the wrong direction. The water is still cold here, unless you listen to fudged climate data. Walleyes are still in shallow water.
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 11:01 PM
keith: well, we all know how the mid terms are going to go...I mean that's a no brainer. dems loose.

lets get serious and talk about the big election, ie: 2016!

an it is important who you are and where you are. sounds like upper mid west? and as too what you are? sometimes you post here like a adolescent.
Posted By: James M Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 11:01 PM
Keith:
This is an example of what O'Reilly terms a "Low Information Voter". But then I doubt if anyone here is really surprised.
Jim
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 11:03 PM
sxs: you too act like a child here, sometimes.
Posted By: keith Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/24/14 11:14 PM
Yes Jim, that's what it sounds like. But it also seems like ed is trying to LULL us into ignoring the importance of the mid-terms... just like King does.

I think we ought to keep our eyes focused on 2014 so we can neuter Obama before he does much more damage. Then we'll worry about 2016.
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/25/14 12:08 AM
keith: ob lost a nut in 2010, when he lost the house. all signs point to his total neutering when he looses the senate this year.

so what about Perry in 2016?
Posted By: Dave K Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/25/14 10:19 AM
Posted By: ed good Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/27/14 04:57 PM
it is now Ramadan time... maybe we will begin to see a deal happenin in about a month?
Posted By: Dave K Re: LETS CUT A DEAL WID DA JEE HADDIES - 06/27/14 05:56 PM
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com