doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: PA24 Muslims in London - 05/29/13 02:26 PM

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their "Religion of Peace Demonstration".....

Is everybody awake yet...?....Can you imagine a "Christian Religious Demonstration march in Baghdad or"..?..

Posted By: Bilious Bob Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 02:46 PM
May the religion of peace live long and prosper...

In the rich multi-cultural haven of London and Western Europe...

And just beyond the River Styx.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 04:18 PM
What about this....

http://www.yourlocalguardian.co.uk/news/...dier_Lee_Rigby/

Looks like no more then 50 muslim idiots compared to 5000 normal ones.

But then the racists can't be out done....

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2013/may/27/edl-protesters-blame-islam-woolwich-attack

or can they cause only 1000 white idiots showed up. I guess it depends on your prospective.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 04:47 PM
Originally Posted By: nca225
What about this....

or can they cause only 1000 white idiots showed up. I guess it depends on your prospective.

Minus 2 for spelling. Try "because" and "perspective" next time idiot. You have a hard time making your point when you look like an illiterate dolt. You sure haven't been practicing spelling since the last time you graced us with your stupidity.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 05:48 PM
I love your fallback to grammar. It shows you have nothing to say otherwise.
Posted By: Bilious Bob Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 07:29 PM
What about this....
Looks like no more then 50 muslim idiots compared to 5000 normal ones.

But then the racists can't be out done.....

This boob is the idiot.

It only takes less than 50 muslims to:

Bring down the Twin Towers.
Kill the US Ambassador in Bengahzi
Kill and/or critically injure innocent people at the Boston Marathon.
Kill and butcher a soldier in London.
Kill some Red Cross volunteers in Jalalabad today.

... And I'm still waiting for the "5000 normal muslims" to rally against terrorism in DC.

Heck... I'll settle for 500.

(Allah be Praised!)
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 07:32 PM
Originally Posted By: PA24

These pictures are of Muslims marching through the streets of London during their "Religion of Peace Demonstration".....

Is everybody awake yet...?....Can you imagine a "Christian Religious Demonstration march in Baghdad or"..?..

So Islam will dominate the World- in a pig's ass it will!!! May all their 72 virgins have herpes and may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their sorry crotches for the next 100 years--
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 09:15 PM
You know what, you guys are right. All muslims are bad because they do not go out into their communities and root out the bad ones for us.

I'm finally seeing the light! And the the learning doesn't stop there... Lets see what other massive group of people can we hold accountable for the acts of a few...?

I haven't seen ONE CHRISTIAN root out and expose a pedophile priest. With that token, Bobs logic draws the undeniable conclusion that all Christians are pedophiles or at least all of them support it.

I always thought there was something strange about grown adults worshipping a fairy tail. Come to think of it, their leaders where funny hats too. That must be because of the "Christian's" inherent appreciation for pedophiles.

Thanks for showing me the light Bob.... now maybe we can start protecting the children.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 09:56 PM
How long before sane people figure out we are in a Holy War...

Openly declared on any person that is not a Muslim and doesn't share their insane beliefs.

Personally I believe that although some Muslims claim to be innocent their religious beliefs don't allow them to not be a part of the Holy war.

True some won't actively participate in these terrorists acts but no doubt that at some point their offspring will participate.

As long as we continue to pretend otherwise 'their' Holy War will continue and they will eventually win....because of our reluctance to see this Holy War for what it really is and address it accordingly.

The answer is not 'praise be to Alla'.

Posted By: RHD45 Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 10:02 PM
I would not want to condemn every muslim for the acts of a relative few. My nephew is married to a Bosnian muslim girl that we all care for very much.
Posted By: PA24 Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 10:07 PM

You know what, you guys are right. All muslims are bad because they do not go out into their communities and root out the bad ones for us.

I'm finally seeing the light! And the the learning doesn't stop there... Lets see what other massive group of people can we hold accountable for the acts of a few...?

Thanks for showing me the light Bob.... now maybe we can start protecting the children.

Chris/nca, "acts of a few you say"....you can never connect the dots, it never ceases to amaze us....you must have been raised by a pair of school teachers....?....

Just for stupid people like you, here's a link discussing how over 100,000 Christians are killed every year by Muslims in Muslim countries because of their religion only... "and growing"....this would be like us killing you because you are an atheist queer.....thank God you are queer and won't reproduce, but that is your choice, and I support freedom of choice....!...

Let some of this article soak into your twisted brain and see if it sticks, but we all know it won't.....

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2013/05/29/...-because-faith/

Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 10:28 PM
You forget that back in the middle ages Christians killed people for not being Christian too.

If the shoe fits.....
Posted By: RHD45 Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 10:32 PM
I suppose if there are 100,000 dead how many people would it take to kill that many? If one person claimed one life that would still be a very small percentage of nearly 1 billion muslims. Kinda like the germans who exterminated various groups they didn't care for. Relatively few germans killed millions of people.I am not going to jump on the bandwagon and call for the extermination of all muslims. I would be for the neutralizing of those who advocate for violence against those who don't share their beliefs.
Posted By: Bilious Bob Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 11:06 PM
You forget that back in the middle ages Christians killed people for not being Christian too.

If the shoe fits.....

Not only is he a liberal fool...

But an illiterate, queer, liberal fool.

And that's no "fairy tail."

(Allah be praised... for staffing 7-11s)
Posted By: craigd Re: Muslims in London - 05/29/13 11:18 PM

I'm finally seeing the light! And the the learning doesn't stop there... Lets see what other massive group of people can we hold accountable for the acts of a few...?....

Naw, lets visit this for a quick minute. Look up muslim fundraising and its community organizing roots. I wonder if the massive funding of middle east terrorism that comes out of the US is from a few bad apples or millions that look the other way.

By the way, woody sez you're thinking way too much about pedophilia.
Posted By: PA24 Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 12:24 AM

Originally Posted By: RHD45
I suppose if there are 100,000 dead how many people would it take to kill that many? If one person claimed one life that would still be a very small percentage of nearly 1 billion muslims.

I am not going to jump on the bandwagon and call for the extermination of all muslims. I would be for the neutralizing of those who advocate for violence against those who don't share their beliefs.

RHD45,

I don't think anybody that is sane , is proposing any extermination of anybody, just some real serious attitude adjustments in selective areas........I don't think that is what this is all about, is it...?...

There are good Muslims I am sure, I don't know any, but I'm sure they exist, just like there are good Christians, good Jews, good Hindu's, good atheists (don't know any of them either)....and so forth...

What would happen if "a few" Christians or Jews or atheists stood out in the street , in any large city anywhere in the world, with signs promoting death to those that do not believe in their faith, whatever that faith may be.....?......What would the public outcry be...?...Look at the flip side of all these Muslim demonstrations and vocal unrest....

Well, according to the link above, in Muslim countries individuals are killed for even believing in another faith......with regularity......and now they are bringing this mind set to Western countries with threats of doom and gloom......

Should Religious Zealots, which include Atheists, be allowed to promote death to those that do not embrace their beliefs on public streets in Western countries........?....

Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 03:22 AM
I would not want to condemn every muslim for the acts of a relative few. My nephew is married to a Bosnian muslim girl that we all care for very much.

And I would condemn every single one.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 03:22 AM
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
How long before sane people figure out we are in a Holy War...

Openly declared on any person that is not a Muslim and doesn't share their insane beliefs.

Personally I believe that although some Muslims claim to be innocent their religious beliefs don't allow them to not be a part of the Holy war.

True some won't actively participate in these terrorists acts but no doubt that at some point their offspring will participate.

As long as we continue to pretend otherwise 'their' Holy War will continue and they will eventually win....because of our reluctance to see this Holy War for what it really is and address it accordingly.

The answer is not 'praise be to Alla'.

I edited my post.
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 03:24 AM

England should jail these infidels and quickly throw them out of the country.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 04:45 AM

I said enough, besides pointing out again that you are too stupid to spell simple words. I said that you were an idiot and an illiterate dolt. You then went on and proved that in your subsequent posts.

You say no Christians rooted out and exposed any pedophile priests. Who do you think exposed them... Muslims, queers, or Obama? Or do you think they just all decided to confess?

You really are stupid. Very very stupid. Tell us the story about how you flunked out of school. Then tell us how a total loser like you ever got in.

I always thought there was something strange about grown adults worshipping a fairy tail. Come to think of it, their leaders where funny hats too. That must be because of the "Christian's" inherent appreciation for pedophiles.

Now brainchild, the term is fairy TALE. A fairy TAIL would be an appendage growing off of the base of a fairy's spine. YOU might just have a fairy TAIL, since you are a fairy who is almost as intelligent as a baboon, but the word you were groping for is TALE. Next moron, leaders or people don't WHERE hats... they WEAR hats. If they lose their hat, they might ask WHERE it is, just as we are all asking WHERE your brain is. Holy crap Nancy Boy Chris, you really are a dumbass! I said you were almost as intelligent as a baboon. Make that a hydrocephalic baboon.

Your precious Democrats' "Leave No Child Behind" program must have totally forgot about you. Your teachers would have starved if their pay was based on performance. Actually, they would have to pay money back to the school district. I'm glad you came back. We all needed a laugh. Idiot!
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 10:16 AM

Should Religious Zealots, which include Atheists, be allowed to promote death to those that do not embrace their beliefs on public streets in Western countries........?....

All "Religious Zealots" need to be exterminated from this planet.
Posted By: Bilious Bob Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 12:38 PM
You dudes ever stop to think?:

WHY would a small group of gay, liberal, mis-educated, ranting idiots frequent the DOUBLEGUNSHOP.com BBS??

It probably ISN'T because they own and appreciate double guns. Or believe in America as-founded. And it sure as heck isn't because they like getting their "intellectual" brains beat out here.

Still... the daily opportunity to vicariously pistol-whip a liberal has value...
Posted By: King Brown Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 01:30 PM
Maybe you're entirely wrong, Bob. Maybe the true patriots and libtards are in Misfires for the entertainment. None seems crestfallen. Ever think of that?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 01:37 PM
The former president proclaimed that the United States of America has the right to invade pre-emptively ANY country it considers inimical to its national interests and change its social, political and economic institutions? What do you call that? It's called the Bush doctrine. Is it death on the streets to those who oppose the invaders? Are the invaders jihadists? Zealots?
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 01:44 PM
Originally Posted By: keith

I said enough, besides pointing out again that you are too stupid to spell simple words. I said that you were an idiot and an illiterate dolt. You then went on and proved that in your subsequent posts.

You say no Christians rooted out and exposed any pedophile priests. Who do you think exposed them... Muslims, queers, or Obama? Or do you think they just all decided to confess?

You really are stupid. Very very stupid. Tell us the story about how you flunked out of school. Then tell us how a total loser like you ever got in.

Now brainchild, the term is fairy TALE. A fairy TAIL would be an appendage growing off of the base of a fairy's spine. YOU might just have a fairy TAIL, since you are a fairy who is almost as intelligent as a baboon, but the word you were groping for is TALE. Next moron, leaders or people don't WHERE hats... they WEAR hats. If they lose their hat, they might ask WHERE it is, just as we are all asking WHERE your brain is. Holy crap Nancy Boy Chris, you really are a dumbass! I said you were almost as intelligent as a baboon. Make that a hydrocephalic baboon.

Your precious Democrats' "Leave No Child Behind" program must have totally forgot about you. Your teachers would have starved if their pay was based on performance. Actually, they would have to pay money back to the school district. I'm glad you came back. We all needed a laugh. Idiot!

keith, it was the victims of the priests that outed them, not the parishioners in general. Nope, those people, including YOU, sat by idly and let the grown men molest the alter boys. In fact the parishioners economically support the pedophiles by donating to the church. Ever stop to think that your last donation bought the wine that helped the priest bugger the little boy? Shame on you.

Sorry keith, under Bob's clear logic, all Christians support pedophiles.

When I see marauding groups of Christians dragging priests out into the streets for justice, JUST LIKE YOU GUYS EXPECT THE MUSLIMS TO DO, I'll change my mind about the Christian's support and love for pedophilia.
Posted By: craigd Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 02:16 PM
Originally Posted By: King Brown
The former president proclaimed that the United States of America has the right to invade pre-emptively ANY country it considers inimical to its national interests and change its social, political and economic institutions? What do you call that? It's called the Bush doctrine. Is it death on the streets to those who oppose the invaders? Are the invaders jihadists? Zealots?

Isn't that the pile-o-stuff, or maybe the pc mischaracterization, or possibly just a self serving lie. It's so easy, just substitute freedom fighter for jih/zeal and it can all be good too.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 02:16 PM
[censored], no Christians in the pews sat idly by and allowed pedophile priests,(an extremely small percentage by the way) to molest alter boys. Show us where that happened idiot. And the alter boys who outed them were Christians as well. Pedophile priests have, and are being convicted and sent to jail. I personally would have them sentenced to death, but it is Libtards like you who have hamstrung the courts and fought for "rehabilitation" rather than severe punishment that might have a chilling effect on others contemplating committing the same crime.

Nobody has called for good Muslims to drag bad Muslims into the streets for justice. Show us where we have. We have said that they consistantly don't even criticize or attempt to change the cancer withing their religion. You cannot say the same about Christians. But YOU do. Because you are mentally retarded.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 02:19 PM
Maybe you're entirely wrong, Bob. Maybe the true patriots and libtards are in Misfires for the entertainment. None seems crestfallen. Ever think of that?

King, do you see yourself as: A) a true patriot or, B) a Libtard?

I'm going with "B".
Posted By: Bilious Bob Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 02:34 PM
Maybe you're entirely wrong, Bob. Maybe the true patriots and libtards are in Misfires for the entertainment...

I'll give you credit for that one, Kingy Dingy.

If it wasn't for you and the other soaring liberal intellects on this site, I'd be tempted to get my kicks at... hmmm

The Huffington Post??
Posted By: James M Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 02:58 PM

Would you please provide us with a recognized citation for this statement?
Jim
Posted By: King Brown Re: Muslims in London - 05/30/13 10:04 PM

The president submitted his new policy of pre-emption to Congress as part of a National Security Strategy in fall 2002. Google it. Precipitated a world-wide ruckus because it meant anything goes.
Posted By: James M Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 12:17 AM
Here's(Below) is what the National Security Strategy of 2002 actually states: It's QUITE different from what King Brown reported immediately below:

Quote for King Brown:
"The former president proclaimed that the United States of America has the right to invade pre-emptively ANY country it considers inimical to its national interests and change its social, political and economic institutions? What do you call that? It's called the Bush doctrine. Is it death on the streets to those who oppose the invaders? Are the invaders jihadists? Zealots?"

National Security Strategy 2002:(Taken directly from the published document)
"The United States has long maintained the option of preemptive actions to counter a sufficient threat to our national security. The greater the threat, the greater is the risk of inaction— and the more compelling the case for taking anticipatory action to defend ourselves, even if uncertainty remains as to the time and place of the enemy’s attack. To forestall or prevent such hostile acts by our adversaries, the United States will, if necessary, act preemptively.

The United States will not use force in all cases to preempt emerging threats, nor should nations use preemption as a pretext for aggression. Yet in an age where the enemies of civilization openly and actively seek the world’s most destructive technologies, the United States cannot remain idle while dangers gather. We will always proceed deliberately, weighing the consequences of our actions. To support preemptive options, we will:
•build better, more integrated intelligence capabilities to provide timely, accurate information on threats, wherever they may emerge;
•coordinate closely with allies to form a common assessment of the most dangerous threats; and
•continue to transform our military forces to ensure our ability to conduct rapid and precise operations to achieve decisive results.

The purpose of our actions will always be to eliminate a specific threat to the United States or our allies and friends. The reasons for our actions will be clear, the force measured, and the cause just."

Note this particular verbage "change its social, political and economic institutions" must be a fabrication from Brown's imagination as nowhere is anything like this stated in the published document.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 12:59 AM
Hardly a fabrication, Jim. When a country arbitrarily, preemptively invades another country that it considers inimical to its national interests---Iraq, for instance---it changes its social, economic and political institutions by taking control of them, as it did in Iraq. The reasons for the invasion, again in the case of Iraq, were not "clear, the force measured, and the cause just." The Bush doctrine was a cock-up start to finish. Wikipedia, in part:

"PNAC member and the chairman of the Defense Policy Board Advisory Committee (DPBAC), Neoconservative Richard Perle, later expressed regret over the Iraq invasion and ultimately put the blame for the invasion on President George W. Bush;.[47]
Other than Bush and Rumsfeld, who are thought to have adopted neoconservative foreign policy thinking include Vice President Dick Cheney and Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice.[48]
The Bush Doctrine, in line with long-standing neoconservative ideas, held that the United States is entangled in a global war of ideas between the western values of freedom on the one hand, and extremism seeking to destroy them on the other; a war of ideology where the United States must take responsibility for security and show leadership in the world by actively seeking out the enemies and also CHANGE THOSE COUNTRIES who are supporting enemies.[14][19][20][49]
The Bush Doctrine, and neoconservative reasoning, held that containment of the enemy as under the Realpolitik of Reagan did not work, and that the enemy of United States must be destroyed pre-emptively before they attack — using all the United States' available means, resources and influences to do so.[14][19][20]"
Posted By: James M Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 01:43 AM
What ever you "think" King. This is a typical convoluted Liberal stretching of the truth into whatever you want to believe.
I'm sure you'd have a fantasy field day with Woodrow Wilson's "Make the world safe for democracy" statement.
But Wait: You can't do that because he was a democrat!
I pulled up word for word what was stated in the National Security Document of 2002 for everyone to see and I think what you fabricated is very apparent to everyone.
You really ought to consider NOT posting this drivel as your caught red handed every time.

I just sat here and watched the Commissioner of the IRA Douglas Shulman explain to Congress why he's been to the White House 171 times since Obama became President. His ONLY answer was to attend the Easter Egg hunts!! Frankly; His explanation is more convincing than yours.
As an Aside': His predecessor during the Bush administration was there once.
Jim
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 02:29 AM
[censored], no Christians in the pews sat idly by and allowed pedophile priests,(an extremely small percentage by the way) to molest alter boys. Show us where that happened idiot. And the alter boys who outed them were Christians as well. Pedophile priests have, and are being convicted and sent to jail. I personally would have them sentenced to death, but it is Libtards like you who have hamstrung the courts and fought for "rehabilitation" rather than severe punishment that might have a chilling effect on others contemplating committing the same crime.

Nobody has called for good Muslims to drag bad Muslims into the streets for justice. Show us where we have. We have said that they consistantly don't even criticize or attempt to change the cancer withing their religion. You cannot say the same about Christians. But YOU do. Because you are mentally retarded.

Wrong again keith, and coming from such a respected professor of english, you sure seem inept at spotting figurative language.

There is not one instance were a parishioner (who was not a victim) outed a pedophile priest. Those alter boys were victims, but I guess you could call them Christian. There are a lot of documented instances where the church protected the diddlers and all the christians who go to church support the church along with all of its less then desirable acts.

I don't know why you do not agree with me on this. You seem happy to hold all muslims culpable for the acts of a crazy few, but you wont allow Bob's clear logic to hold true to another group of people who are likewise just as culpable for the acts a a crazy few. But then again if I consider the source, I think I know why.

Maybe its because most muslims have brown skin...or your past affiliations have clouded your judgment. My bet, its both.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 02:38 AM
Hold on.

We have another group of people we can hold accountable for the acts of a crazy few. Looks like some NRA member/2nd amendment supporter sent ricin laced letters to Bloomberg while exposing his god given 2nd amendment rights. Its been more than 24 hours and I have not seen a peep from this community expressing the same outrage you expect from the Muslim community under similar circumstances.

Come on guys step up to the plate!!! WHY NO CONDEMNATION?????
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 02:43 AM
Shit, now that I think of it, this logic applies to pro-life community as well. Nothing but a bunch of murderous thugs because they not have outed the carzy few that go around and kill or bomb abortion providers.

Thanks Bob, this line of logic is coming in real handy!!
Posted By: James M Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 03:16 AM
Quote:
"Maybe its because most muslims have brown skin...or your past affiliations have clouded your judgment. My bet, its both. "

Here we go with the race card How typical!!
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 04:00 AM
Jim. here is your post #326695

"Thanks for posting:
I received this email as well and forwarded it to everyone I know. In addition; Muslims males are into buggering young boys as pointed out in the book Charlie Wilson's War. I personally find Muslims despicable and I make no bones whatsoever about this.
Jim"

One more time Jim, why don't you accept your racism? Its right there for you to see.
Posted By: craigd Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 04:26 AM
The president submitted his new policy of pre-emption to Congress as part of a National Security Strategy in fall 2002. Google it. Precipitated a world-wide ruckus because it meant anything goes.

King, did you try substituting in freedom fighter.
Posted By: James M Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 04:36 AM

"Thanks for posting:
I received this email as well and forwarded it to everyone I know. In addition; Muslims males are into buggering young boys as pointed out in the book Charlie Wilson's War. I personally find Muslims despicable and I make no bones whatsoever about this.
Jim"

One more time Jim, why don't you accept your racism? Its right there for you to see.

Oh hit a nerve did I?
Apparently you have a lot more "accepting " than I or practically anyone else on this forum? I suspect you'd like to get in on the buggering yourself.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 11:24 AM
That's the point, craig! Freedom fighter and terrorist often depends on your point of view. Past and present, heroes started as "terrorists." Time turned them into luminaries, fathers of their countries!
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 11:53 AM
Originally Posted By: italiansxs

"Thanks for posting:
Jim"

Oh hit a nerve did I?
Apparently you have a lot more "accepting " than I or practically anyone else on this forum? I suspect you'd like to get in on the buggering yourself.

No Jim, the only nerve you hit was the one that despises racist cowards who hide among their racist buddies for support. You don't have the balls to say what you say here anywhere else.

BTW why haven't you come out against Christians, the pro-life community and the NRA/2nd amendment supporters? Just like Muslims, these groups have sheltered and supported extremists who respectively have either raped little boys, sent bombs to innocent people because they work in an abortion clinic, and sent racin laced letters to poison the people who have different point of view of the 2nd amendment from them. Why don't you find these groups despicable like you do muslims?
Posted By: Bilious Bob Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 12:36 PM
Personally, I find nca225 despicable.

But it's hard being a fruitcake in the Maine woods.

Especially during mating season.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 12:50 PM
Hey retard, please show us even one instance where a Catholic Church parishoner knew that their priest was a predatory pedophile, and either remained silent or covered for them. Do you really think the small percentage of priests who were pedophiles were open about their perversion, and folks in the pews just kept their mouths shut and kept putting money in the collections basket? Do you really think those sick criminal priests who infiltrated the Church were playing grab-ass with alter boys in front of the congregation, and the congregation approved? Researchers say that the average pedophile molests over 100 kids before he slips up and gets caught. They are very adept at keeping their victims quiet and operating under the radar. Look at you... you haven't been caught yet. But your dog looks like you gave it a venereal disease. Catholics are justifiably outraged that some Bishops simply moved pedophiles to other parishes, but for the most part, they have not abandoned their God and their church because of the crimes of a very few. That would be like me giving up my U.S. citizenship just because Obama is crooked. There have been very many public statements acknowledging and apoligizing for the crimes made by church officials up to and including the Pope. Contrast that with the silence we get from Muslim clerics after repeated terrorist attacks by radical Islamists who were often indoctrinated in Muslim Madrassas by Muslim Clerics. But you see nothing wrong with that. Why? Because you and your kind are beyond stupid. You are apologists for anything that made this country great. You are like a cancer.

I notice you Libtards are guilty of the same taint that you are attempting to paint us with. I never once saw you, King, Gnomoron, homer, or the rest of the cast of idiots make any negative comment about Fast and Furious where hundreds of Mexicans and Brian Terry have been shot or killed with Obama DOJ supplied semi-autos. You'll citicize us for not mourning the bombing of an abortion clinic, but you say nothing about the tens of millions of aborted children. How about the recent case in Penna. where the "Doctor" was snipping the spinal cords of aborted-near full term-viable-breathing babies? Is infanticide less serious than pedophilia to you, moron? Where's your anger over Democrats within the IRS targeting conservatives? I haven't seen any of you cowards even question the cover-up in Benghazi where Americans died waiting for help that Obama would never send.

As far as the ricin tainted letter sent to Bloomberg, I really have to wonder if that wasn't sent by anti-gunners with Bloomberg's approval. You anti-gunners have tried every other sneaky lying trick in the book to advance your agenda. Didn't you Libtards hope and pray that the Boston Marathon bomber would turn out to be a Tea Party Second Amendment supporter? You're all slime. The worst Muslim is better than you. At least they often have the spine to blow themselves up.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 12:56 PM
That's the point, craig! Freedom fighter and terrorist often depends on your point of view. Past and present, heroes started as "terrorists." Time turned them into luminaries, fathers of their countries!

Freedom fighters, luminaries, and fathers of countries throughout history seldom went to sporting events and set bombs next to children. Do you ever stop to think before you submit this crap?
Posted By: King Brown Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 01:06 PM
You asked for sources and I gave them: conservative and liberal critics of Bush doctrine. No one can be conveniently labelled as either these days---as members do here---because none is in lock-step on social, economic and political issues. I consider myself liberal but am conservative in many respects. Humans are bundles of contradictions. What's discouraging about so much of our opinion is that those who express different views are called clueless, as in schoolyards of yore. The definition makes all of us clueless. Unintelligent and old-fashioned. But, Jim---bloody boring and entertaining!

(I haven't a shred of evidence but I wonder often if we're not hearing from poor losers in the last election which was the GOP's to lose. Conversely, to support above, it's a safe bet all "conservatives" here didn't choose or vote for a Massachusetts Morman moneybags liberal father of medicare.)
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 01:52 PM
Conversely, to support above, it's a safe bet all "conservatives" here didn't choose or vote for a Massachusetts Morman moneybags liberal father of medicare.)

Brilliant observation. It's also a safe bet that all Liberals didn't vote for a Massachusetts Catholic moneybags liberal son of a bootlegger and killer of Mary Jo Kopechne.
Posted By: craigd Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 02:51 PM
....Humans are bundles of contradictions. What's discouraging about so much of our opinion is that those who express different views are called clueless, as in schoolyards of yore....

....(I haven't a shred of evidence but I wonder often if we're not hearing from poor losers in the last election which was the GOP's to lose....

It's discouraging that a whole group is labeled poor losers, clueless?, when history may tell us these could be the righteous warriors. I'm glad there's a beacon in the room to show the way.
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 04:36 PM
Look at you... you haven't been caught yet. But your dog looks like you gave it a venereal disease.

Poor dog. frown I wonder if he took it to a vet? smile
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 05:10 PM
Hey retard, please show us even one instance where a Catholic Church parishoner knew that their priest was a predatory pedophile, and either remained silent or covered for them. Do you really think the small percentage of priests who were pedophiles were open about their perversion, and folks in the pews just kept their mouths shut and kept putting money in the collections basket? Do you really think those sick criminal priests who infiltrated the Church were playing grab-ass with alter boys in front of the congregation, and the congregation approved? Researchers say that the average pedophile molests over 100 kids before he slips up and gets caught. They are very adept at keeping their victims quiet and operating under the radar. Look at you... you haven't been caught yet. But your dog looks like you gave it a venereal disease. Catholics are justifiably outraged that some Bishops simply moved pedophiles to other parishes, but for the most part, they have not abandoned their God and their church because of the crimes of a very few. That would be like me giving up my U.S. citizenship just because Obama is crooked. There have been very many public statements acknowledging and apoligizing for the crimes made by church officials up to and including the Pope. Contrast that with the silence we get from Muslim clerics after repeated terrorist attacks by radical Islamists who were often indoctrinated in Muslim Madrassas by Muslim Clerics. But you see nothing wrong with that. Why? Because you and your kind are beyond stupid. You are apologists for anything that made this country great. You are like a cancer.

I notice you Libtards are guilty of the same taint that you are attempting to paint us with. I never once saw you, King, Gnomoron, homer, or the rest of the cast of idiots make any negative comment about Fast and Furious where hundreds of Mexicans and Brian Terry have been shot or killed with Obama DOJ supplied semi-autos. You'll citicize us for not mourning the bombing of an abortion clinic, but you say nothing about the tens of millions of aborted children. How about the recent case in Penna. where the "Doctor" was snipping the spinal cords of aborted-near full term-viable-breathing babies? Is infanticide less serious than pedophilia to you, moron? Where's your anger over Democrats within the IRS targeting conservatives? I haven't seen any of you cowards even question the cover-up in Benghazi where Americans died waiting for help that Obama would never send.

As far as the ricin tainted letter sent to Bloomberg, I really have to wonder if that wasn't sent by anti-gunners with Bloomberg's approval. You anti-gunners have tried every other sneaky lying trick in the book to advance your agenda. Didn't you Libtards hope and pray that the Boston Marathon bomber would turn out to be a Tea Party Second Amendment supporter? You're all slime. The worst Muslim is better than you. At least they often have the spine to blow themselves up.

keith, I thought you knew, that VD I got came from your daughter. I have an idea of where she may have got it but I know I didn't have to work hard for it. We all make mistakes though.

Since you cant figure it out Christians are supporting the pedophilia just by basically supporting the church that has worked tirelessly to cover it up and move it around. In fact the former pope led the office that handled all of those cases internally. Right from the top bud. You go to church, you tender your "donation" you support the church's illicit activities. Its that simple and you can thank Bob for showing me the light on this.

You can stop that cycle just by not donating or going to mass anymore. Should not be that hard cause why do you need to sit for an hour in a funny position and listen to a guy in a funny costume to feel closer to god? What kind of god requires you to be in one of those funny buildings to be able to "communicate" to him? Cant you do that at home at any prescribed time? Or do you like just being part of all the hoopla and shenanigans.

Oh yea, I see you have another conspiracy in mind over bloomberg. Just like you did for Newtown.

"Paranoia, paranoia they're coming to get me!!!!"

Heres to your wishes coming true douche bag!
Posted By: Bilious Bob Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 05:42 PM

Oh yea, I see you have another conspiracy in mind over bloomberg. Just like you did for Newtown.

"Paranoia, paranoia they're coming to get me!!!!"

Heres to your wishes coming true douche bag!

If never fails.

Eventually liberal queers always descend into illiteracy and expletives.

Then again, that's their natural element... along with AIDS clinics.
Posted By: James M Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 06:10 PM
Quote:
"No Jim, the only nerve you hit was the one that despises racist cowards who hide among their racist buddies for support. You don't have the balls to say what you say here anywhere else."

Ok NCA225 the Libtard with the penchant for young boys:
Let me know if this isn't clear enough for you. We need to annihilate ALL Muslim terrorists WHOM I DESPISE at every opportunity with whatever means at our disposal. Anyone hiding them runs the risk of suffering the same fate.
Posted By: Bilious Bob Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 08:54 PM
Gosh, sxs, them's pretty strong words for this dude's tender sensibilities.

Maybe you should re-think them.

And eliminate the qualifier "terrorists".

(I would)

(Allah be Braised!)
Posted By: craigd Re: Muslims in London - 05/31/13 10:44 PM
....why do you need to sit for an hour in a funny position and listen to a guy in a funny costume to feel closer to god? What kind of god requires you to be in one of those funny buildings to be able to "communicate" to him? Cant you do that at home at any prescribed time? Or do you like just being part of all the hoopla and shenanigans....

Think about it nca, isn't that an hour better spent rather than master debating on the comp. in your folks basement. Maybe a little church time would tone down that fixation on the pedophile life style.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/01/13 12:06 PM
Nancy Boy Chris, the coward, is pretty brave behind his computer keyboard. But he almost had a shit hemmorage when I invited him to say things like he said about my daughter to my face. That invitation is still open by the way, but the coward will never RSVP.
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: Muslims in London - 06/01/13 12:33 PM
I wouldn't eat the fish Keith. Nancy boy probably lives upstream. Ummm you know what I mean.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/01/13 05:18 PM
J.R.B., I'm not thinking about catching fish..
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 03:11 AM
Hey guys, it feels real good to know I'm getting under your skin.

Jim,

Bob already pointed out that you used the qualifier "terrorists" in your last post on this thread. Shame you forgot to include that earlier, or did you.... At least Bob has the courage of his racist convictions. Hats off to you Bob. Jim just cant admit to it.

Thrifty,

Are you coming to the church's defense? Why am I not surprised.

keith,

Lovely PM you sent me, but it wasn't a big fu@king mistake to bring your daughter into this, It was big fu@king mistake not to use a rubber with her though. As you pointed out, I will be paying for that for years, but at least I have Obama care now.

It must be driving you even more bat shit crazy trying to figure out which one of your daughters gave me that VD. Though it is a shame that the circumstances require a guessing game. I'll give you a hint... It wasn't the fat one.

BTW don't forget that you are a pussy, you don't take insults nearly as well as you dole them out cry baby. So allow me to remind you of a famous quote from a beloved democratic president; "If you don't like the heat, get out of the kitchen", my only addition to that statement would be the word "B!TCH".

Posted By: James M Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 04:15 AM
nca225:
If I had had the capability to throw your worthless degenerate ass off this forum forever it would already be a done deal.
I've never cared what the hell you and your equally worthless friends have called me and I'm sure Keith feels the same way.
But to make a remark as disgusting as yours about Keith's daughter takes you to a whole new level of worthlessness.
I will never respond to anything you post again and I hope the rest of the members here ignore you as well.
You are now on my ignore list and I guarantee you you'll never come off it.
Posted By: craigd Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 04:31 AM
Guys, I wouldn't give too much thought to this knucklehead. I have three daughters myself and they, like yours, would steer well clear of someone like this. Besides, I think we all pretty much know what a real dad would do to something like this.

I've said it before, this is why you don't take the high road when his buddies keep lecturing everyone and their partners to stick to facts. Next election time this guy needs the offer of a free bob blow 'em up doll to try to swing his vote. The reason he can't figure out where he got the VD from is because he can't tell his right from his left hand.

Thrifty
Posted By: King Brown Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 10:48 AM
Jean Stapleton's obit in NYT today reminded me of characters in the comedy of Misfires!

“All in the Family” was set in Queens. Most of the action took place in the well-worn but comfortable living room of the Bunker family, led by an irascible loading-dock worker named Archie whose attitudes toward anyone not exactly like him — that is, white, male, conservative and rabidly patriotic — were condescending, smug and demonstrably foolish. Memorably played by Carroll O’Connor, Archie bullied his wife, patronized his daughter, Gloria (Sally Struthers), and infuriated and was infuriated by his live-in son-in-law, a liberal student, Michael Stivic (Rob Reiner), whom he not-so-affectionately called Meathead.

"Archie employed the vocabulary of a bigot and wielded the unenlightened opinions of a man from a bygone era who refused to admit the world was changing so much that it was no longer his naturally inherited domain."
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 11:42 AM
nca225:
If I had had the capability to throw your worthless degenerate ass off this forum forever it would already be a done deal.
I've never cared what the hell you and your equally worthless friends have called me and I'm sure Keith feels the same way.
But to make a remark as disgusting as yours about Keith's daughter takes you to a whole new level of worthlessness.
I will never respond to anything you post and I hope the rests of the members here ignore you as well.
You are now on my ignore list and I guarantee you you'll never come of it.

That figures. Its no big surprise Jim, that when racist bullies get b!tch slapped around a bit on the playground (or in this case the misfires forum) they run home to momma. And if keith is feeling upset he gets the brunt of my nasty insults, well maybe he should reflect a moment on his own nasty personality.

Its difficult to have sympathy for a racist sac of sh!t like him, and you.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 11:49 AM

What's esad mean?
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 01:38 PM
nca225:
I will never respond to anything you post again and I hope the rest of the members here ignore you as well.

I can't do that Jim. Chivalry isn't dead in my family. This man's daughter's good name and honor have been slandered. I'm behind keith. smile
Posted By: Bilious Bob Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 01:51 PM

Bob already pointed out that you used the qualifier "terrorists" in your last post on this thread. Shame you forgot to include that earlier, or did you.... At least Bob has the courage of his racist convictions. Hats off to you Bob.

I must be slipping.

I should also stipulate that I despise flaming gays.

Much like Muslims. Who simply behead the SOBs.

Hmmm... maybe there is a upside to Islam....

(Allah be Braised!)
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 02:14 PM
Look at you... you haven't been caught yet. But your dog looks like you gave it a venereal disease.

JRB,

Lets not forget who brought up the topic of transmitting VD. Play with fire on the misfires, you're gonna get burned. So why are we all of a sudden so sensitive when you bring it on yourselves?

BTW I'm betting your idea of chivalry is another women's idea of thuggery.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 02:19 PM
you're gonna get burned.

oh.
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: Muslims in London - 06/02/13 06:24 PM

JRB,

Lets not forget who brought up the topic of transmitting VD. Play with fire on the misfires, you're gonna get burned. So why are we all of a sudden so sensitive when you bring it on yourselves?

BTW I'm betting your idea of chivalry is another women's idea of thuggery.

Why am I so sensitive? Because it involves a woman. A woman who has no part in this. I've never read a more disgusting and loathsome post than yours on an internet forum. But then, I guess respecting a WOMAN is something your highly "evolved" mind can't comprehend.
Posted By: RHD45 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 03:21 AM
If we're going to be insulting the families of forum members here I guess I'm going to remove myself from reading or posting on "Misfires" ever again.nca225, you need to apologize to everyone here for that remark.
Posted By: Run With The Fox Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 12:31 PM
Originally Posted By: J.R.B.
nca225:

I can't do that Jim. Chivalry isn't dead in my family. This man's daughter's good name and honor have been slandered. I'm behind keith. smile
Count me in on this one also, amigo. My late grandfather put a man in the hospital for three months hand-runnin' because, in a bit of drunken stupor, he made an off-color remark to my late grandmother- You mess with my daughters or grandchildren- you will be in a whole new world of %$#^!!
Posted By: Bilious Bob Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 12:34 PM
When are you cheeseballs going to learn!!

nca225, King Brown and the others are here for only ONE objective:

To mock you for your beliefs, to insult your morality, to denigrate your faith in America -- and to promote the sick and degenerate agenda of liberalism/socialism/fascism. (all pretty much the same)

Just IGNORE these dorks. Mr. Weber obviously does.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 12:56 PM
This is becoming an exercise in the pot calling the kettle black. A lot of nasty shit get said on this forum, especially between a dozen or so frequent posters of a conservative persuasion and a few liberal ones. You've seen the word fights and it is frequently a race to the bottom. If it is a fist fight or a word fight, I do not hold my punches, but at least I can roll with the ones I get. You never see me get upset about what I get called routinely here.

In the interest of peace, here's my olive branch. I will apologize for ALL the nasty things I've said to kieth when I receive an apology from him for ALL the nasty things he said about me.

I will also require apologies from the several posters here that on previous occasions searched the internet for me and posted pictures from my photobucket account, and posted personal info about me and sent veiled threats to me either on this forum or via PM, for no other reason then they disagree with my politics and can't stand being insulted back by a liberal. I will apologize to them too for the nasty things I have said in return to them as well.

Said apologies should be a new thread.

This seems like a fair and an adult way to resolve the issue, and if I get no acceptance of my olive branch it will confirm my suspicion that we all just feigning outrage.

Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 01:12 PM
?
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 01:16 PM
coward
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 01:58 PM
Don't think you can talk your way out of this a$$hole.

See that. keith is not interested in getting an apology. He is more interested in staying mad at me so he can try to do something about it.

YAWN tired
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 01:59 PM
coward

You can delete your post keith all you want, but not if they are quoted.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 02:23 PM
Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll sit in a small boat and drink beer for the rest of his life.
Posted By: craigd Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 02:36 PM
Interesting nca, lots of I, me, my's am the victim and I'm going to blanket blame everyone else. You could focus a bit on the one issue if you felt like it. You could also just come out and say if your dog was insulted. It goes without saying, any issue with you is a race to the bottom. At least King peeked in and stuck up for you, called the dozen a bunch of racists and you a meathead, I guess.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 02:42 PM
That reminds me of the time I was fly fishing in the South Pacific with my drinking buddy J.F.K. on the PT 109, casting a Kingsley Brown pattern, and I caught the great white whale, Moby Dick.
Posted By: King Brown Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 03:06 PM
You guessed wrong, craig. All In The Family reminded me of the goings-on here, a microcosm of a society under significant stress with a lot of decent people doing what they ordinarily wouldn't do. Restoring civility and responding positively to nca's olive branch seems a good idea to me.
Posted By: Dave K Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 03:16 PM
Keith,

chris, nca225 of Old Orchard beach Maine ,is and will always be a coward until he is faced in person by one of us,then he will go into the cry like a little girl mode he knows so well.

happy to stand with ya Keith,don't let that coward ruin your day he will be outed one day.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 03:35 PM
Restoring civility and responding positively to nca's olive branch seems a good idea to me.

King, why would any of us want or accept an apology from a filthy degenerate liberal liar? That would be absolutely meaningless and insignificant. You speak of Republican's misogyny and wish to make nice here... now? And you hold yourself up as a decent moral civil person? Time for some self-examination King. You are seriously screwed up.

Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 03:41 PM
Originally Posted By: craigd
Interesting nca, lots of I, me, my's am the victim and I'm going to blanket blame everyone else. You could focus a bit on the one issue if you felt like it. You could also just come out and say if your dog was insulted. It goes without saying, any issue with you is a race to the bottom. At least King peeked in and stuck up for you, called the dozen a bunch of racists and you a meathead, I guess.

Why don't you really say what you mean thrifty. It does not matter what insults or threats you guys toss my way. Its just that when I toss the insults back its a big no no and I'm a bad person for doing so. Shame on me.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 03:43 PM
Restoring civility and responding positively to nca's olive branch seems a good idea to me.

Why would any of us want or accept an apology from a filthy liberal liar? That would be absolutely meaningless and insignificant. You speak of Republican's misogyny and wish to make nice here... now? And you hold yourself up as a decent moral civil person? Time for some self-examination King. You are seriously screwed up.

Lets preserve this for memory's sake before you go and delete and rewrite it keith.

BTW I knew you are not interested in an apology, you just want an excuse to stay mad at me so you can TRY to do something about it.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 03:47 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave K
Keith,

chris, nca225 of Old Orchard beach Maine ,is and will always be a coward until he is faced in person by one of us,then he will go into the cry like a little girl mode he knows so well.

happy to stand with ya Keith,don't let that coward ruin your day he will be outed one day.

And another veiled threat from DaveK.

I'm waiting for the universal condemnation from the board.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 03:56 PM
What are you so worried about coward? I fail to see any threat in DaveK's post. You seem nervous.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 04:07 PM
What are you so worried about coward? I fail to see any threat in DaveK's post. You seem nervous.

I'm not nervous. I'm smiling from ear to ear pointing out your's and the board's hypocrisy. And I know you cant see the forest for the trees.

BTW, you hold yourself out as a good christian, what did jesus say about turning the other cheek and loving your enemy? Adhering to the scripture only when it suits your piety but not living to it otherwise, will not fool St. Peter.

I'll save a seat for you in hell. Its just that its going to be in hell's urinal.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 04:20 PM
You've never came back so many times and so frequently. I can smell your fear and cowardice from here. Imagining threats and hypocrisy and all... Are we really seeing an athiest quoting Jesus and lecturing us on Christianity? I guess it's true what they say about athiests in foxholes. You need some medical marijuana or something.

edit: I see you're still here, nervously waiting for a reply. My, you really are a coward... even when you can hide behind your computer. Chill out. You look like a Nancy Boy.

2nd edit: Well Nancy Boy Chris checked out for now without making any reply. I could tell he was reading this because the little face next to his name was still yellow and smiling... and peeing its' pants! Estrogen overload, I guess. Dude's acting like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor. That seldom works.

3rd edit: I hope you'll save this for posterity too, in case you forget what a sissy you really are!
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 04:48 PM
You've never came back so many times and so frequently. I can smell your fear and cowardice from here. Imagining threats and hypocrisy and all... Are we really seeing an athiest quoting Jesus and lecturing us on Christianity? I guess it's true what they say about athiests in foxholes. You need some medical marijuana or something.

edit: I see you're still here, nervously waiting for a reply. My, you really are a coward... even when you can hide behind your computer. Chill out. You look like a Nancy Boy.

2nd edit: Well Nancy Boy Chris checked out for now without making any reply. I could tell he was reading this because the little face next to his name was still yellow and smiling... and peeing its' pants! Estrogen overload, I guess. Dude's acting like a cat trying to cover up shit on a marble floor. That seldom works.

3rd edit: I hope you'll save this for posterity too, in case you forget what a sissy you really are!

tired tired tired...your getting to be a bore.

I find it truly amazing and very entertaining how I can get to you kieth.

BTW I'm kicking around here having a good time cause I'm off from work today and the weather in Maine is to crappy to go fly fishing. So its netflix and the doublegun forum for today. But since you have noticed my absence this spring, rest assured its been a good spring on the fly!
Posted By: craigd Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 04:52 PM
You guessed wrong, craig. All In The Family reminded me of the goings-on here, a microcosm of a society under significant stress with a lot of decent people doing what they ordinarily wouldn't do. Restoring civility and responding positively to nca's olive branch seems a good idea to me.

Sorry about that King, that's what I was thinking, microcosm. If I misassigned the characters, maybe you could fill in who the archie's and meathead's would be, maybe there's an edith mixed in.

I think it's sad you consider that an olive branch, but it is consistent with your concede first philosophy. Don't you think the average olive branch would break under the weight of all those I, me, my's.

I'm disappointed that you believe nca's approach is normally civil. He rarely brings facts to the table, just belittles things and people he doesn't like.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 04:56 PM

tired tired tired...your getting to be a bore.

I find it truly amazing and very entertaining how I can get to you kieth.

You came back. I just knew you would. Don't you have anything better to do than show fear? Why don't you spend your time tying some flies? Try an Ausable Wullf pattern. Much better than the Kingsley Brown.
Posted By: Dave K Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 05:02 PM
Originally Posted By: Dave K
Keith,

And another veiled threat from DaveK.

I'm waiting for the universal condemnation from the board.

no threat there you COWARD !You would piss yourself if you ever got a real threat .You don't have the stugats to say half the crap you say on here to any of us in person and then cry like a baby when it comes back at ya.Typical hypocritical cowardly liberal a-hole !

Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 05:13 PM

I'm disappointed that you believe nca's approach is normally civil. He rarely brings facts to the table, just belittles things and people he doesn't like.

Thrifty, you've got my approach all wrong, I wait around for your guys to say something stupidly bat shit crazy, bigoted or racist, and then I point it out to you. Reliably you puppets respond in kind and toss in a nasty descriptive adjective about me or go to some straw man argument that makes up what I actually said, and then I get to verbally b!tch slap you around a bit for it. Sometimes I get a real winner like our current example of someone suggesting I gave VD to my dog. That in turn allows me to inform said person of where I got the VD from. It sure looks like said person wishes they never mentioned the VD now.

The responses are predictable and highly entertaining to me.

You should ask canvas, or RDH45, as examples, if they have ever seen one of my nasty insults directed at them. These guys are of the same conservative persuasion, but keep their writing on the up and up. Although I disagree with them, there isn't any name calling. If my modus operandi is to just insult people who don't share my politics, show me where I have called these guys nasty things. Matter of fact RDH45, spoke some sense earlier and I tried to meet the board halfway. But I was the only person who tried to move on with it.

I hate to say it but its Jim that has the right approach. You should just ignore me, then you wont get your feelings hurt.

This is simple stuff to figure out, and for as much as you guys like to pretend your intellectual heavyweights, its astounding you've missed it.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 05:25 PM
Sister Boy, we got no hurt feelings. What are you so worried about? Why are you suddenly making excuses?

Try to relax. Tie some Ausable Wulff flies with pink flamingo feathers. Go back to your Netflix and watch Brokeback Mountain again. Chill out Chrissy.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 05:31 PM
Try an Ausable Wullf pattern. Much better than the Kingsley Brown.

keith the AusableWulff (Hmm, I wonder why you picked that particular pattern...) is an attractor dry fly pattern. Although Fran Betters, the originator of the pattern was attempting to imitate the rusty orange effect of the tannic water in the West Branch of the Ausable.

However dries don't work until the hatches start, which in Maine is usually late spring/early summer.

But I would not expect a worm dunker to understand the finer points of flyfishing.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 05:33 PM
Come on keith, you were crying so hard from the abuse you couldn't even get out more then a one word response for two days.

Its nice to see you've recovered and are back at it punchy.
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 05:45 PM
I picked the Ausable Wulff because, as you stated, they work best in late spring/early summer. It is June already, or are you too nervous to read the calender. I haven't used worms for bait since I took my daughters to farm ponds for bluegills when they were small. Did I ever mention I have daughters? I love them very much and only a fool would ever disrespect them. Ever.

edit: Geez, you're still here. Did you know fear can negatively affect your health?
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 05:57 PM
Well lets look at this a little closer keith, I only mentioned the word "daughter" ( a good guess of mine I might add), and not the person by name. Had I mentioned a name, then I would have disrespected your daughter, personally. Nope, I disrespected you, generally. You may chose to interpret my insults however you want though and I can see your trying to get the most bang for my buck on this one. Thats not very sincere to your daughter now is it?
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 06:14 PM
More excuses from the scared whiny little b*tch? WTF are you so nervous about? Did you ever meet anyone who was absolutely "bat-shit crazy"? You never posted this many times in one day? Are you going crazy? We're all worried about you, except for King who wants us to poke you with an olive branch... the barbarian. Why are you making excuses? Did you do something wrong? Maybe read some scripture or something to calm down.

Geez, you're still here! This is so sad. Pathetic.
Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 06:22 PM
keith. how about "peeved much to my enjoyment?"
Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 06:36 PM
keith. how about "peeved much to my enjoyment?"

Do you even know what peeved means?

OK, so you're still here, and obviously frightened pink Ausable Wulff. See ya!

Posted By: nca225 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 06:49 PM
Come come now keith, we know that peeved means being irate or very angry. I think your looking for the word incontinent. I'm surprised a grammatical giant like yourself is not aware of the definition and the correct usage of the word, notwithstanding all of the conversations you and your doctor have had about it.

BTW, I'm watching The Deer Hunter. You remind of one of the Vietnamese gentlemen. Haven't seen Brokeback Mountain, but I'm sure you could tell me where all the scenes you enjoy are.

OOPS there I go being mean again......
Posted By: RHD45 Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 07:04 PM
I wonder how much of this glib and articulate repartee would be heard if all the participants were actually in a room together?
Posted By: craigd Re: Muslims in London - 06/03/13 10:35 PM

Thrifty, you've got my approach all wrong, I wait around for your guys to say something stupidly bat shit crazy, bigoted or racist, and then I point it out to you. Reliably you puppets respond in kind and toss in a nasty descriptive adjective about me or go to some straw man argument that makes up what I actually said, and then I get to verbally b!tch slap you around a bit for it. Sometimes I get a real winner like our current example of someone suggesting I gave VD to my dog. That in turn allows me to inform said person of where I got the VD from. It sure looks like said person wishes they never mentioned the VD now.

The responses are predictable and highly entertaining to me.

You should ask canvas, or RDH45, as examples, if they have ever seen one of my nasty insults directed at them. These guys are of the same conservative persuasion, but keep their writing on the up and up. Although I disagree with them, there isn't any name calling. If my modus operandi is to just insult people who don't share my politics, show me where I have called these guys nasty things. Matter of fact RDH45, spoke some sense earlier and I tried to meet the board halfway. But I was the only person who tried to move on with it.

I hate to say it but its Jim that has the right approach. You should just ignore me, then you wont get your feelings hurt.

This is simple stuff to figure out, and for as much as you guys like to pretend your intellectual heavyweights, its astounding you've missed it.

nca, I don't think you're toying with me using your vast intellectual superiority. All I figure is you're the enemy of my kids future with your politics and I don't mind making the road bumpy for you when you feel things like 'batshit' is fact. You're right though, you are entertaining on some level.

Now, nca the person, I haven't missed any mark. I wouldn't want to shake your hand, say hi to you at a show, talk guns, etc., etc. I think your true colors aren't as bold as your internet character, but I'm sure they are your true colors.

Where's 'thrifty' come from. Hope canvasback or RDH45 aren't religious. Your blanket ridiculing of christianity probably wouldn't sit well with better than half the country, but it's clear intolerance is part of your true colors. Even if you weren't specific about your VD, don't you think you shouldn't get it checked out. Using your logic doesn't that open the door to comments, or at the least reflect on you as a person.
Posted By: PA24 Re: Muslims in London - 06/04/13 08:46 PM

I wonder how much of this glib and articulate repartee would be heard if all the participants were actually in a room together?

None....and we all know why.....

Posted By: keith Re: Muslims in London - 06/06/13 05:05 AM

This is simple stuff to figure out, its astounding you've missed it.

You are correct Doug. nca225 seems to think he has adequately explained his actions and we're back to business as usual.

We're not.

I don't give a fat rats ass what he ever says about me or to me. Never did. But, if he has even an ounce of brains, he ought to delete any and all references to my daughters from this thread.
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: Muslims in London - 06/06/13 11:32 AM
keith, if you took his brain and put it in a flea's ear the damn thing would rattle like a BB in a box car.
Posted By: boneheaddoctor Re: Muslims in London - 06/11/13 12:33 AM
I was overseas during this event....though not in London during it...I was there before and after it.

They really need to either shoot these Muslim troglodytes...why waste time and money on a trial....its obvious they did it.

Anyone protesting to SUPPORT the Muslim troglodyte extremists....need to be shot too.

While they are at it....laws need to be passed prohibiting the degenerate Muslim head garb and the body bags some insist on wearing. As well as prohibiting and tearing down the Mosques they plot in.

If they really want to wear that crap of whorsip their murder/pedophile god...they are free to move back to some Islamic hell-hole to do it.

If you think they are arrogant SOB's here in the USA....You should see how bad they are in Europe some time.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com