doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: HomelessjOe Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/07/13 01:29 PM
I've repeatedly told this screwed up moron to stop sending me these nasty PM's...maybe after I post them for all to read he will stop.

Quote:

Get a life
Pre-13 LC Coll Offline
Sidelock

Loc: Fortson, Georgia
Do you really lead such a miserable existence in life that you feel the need to degrade every decent shotgun listed for sale on this forum?

It must be miserable being you. Why don't you do us all a favor and suck on a 10ga!

At least then that mutt you turkey hunt with could go find a decent human being to befriend.

Why don't you come to the Southern SxS this year? I'd pay good money to see you try to run your damn mouth there like you do here. I can guarantee you'd leave with it wired shut.

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote Email Topic
Unread By: HomelessjOe
#58398 - Yesterday at 09:26 PM Re: Get a life
Pre-13 LC Coll Offline
Sidelock

Loc: Fortson, Georgia
And BTW, do you know Adam Stinson? I do, and I know for a fact he is not a dealer. He is a good young man and the future of the Double Gun Community. Why don't you leave him the hell alone and get to loading that 10ga!
Posted By: ed good Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/07/13 01:48 PM
joe: that is nasty stuff and totally inappropriate...maybe it will stop now that you have exposed him.
I doubt it...that by no means is the nasty'st one he's sent me.

Sounds to me like he shouldn't be in possession of a firearm...a fruit cake like him might hurt himself or someone else.
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/07/13 03:56 PM
With all the threats of new gun control it seems that we all are a little short tempered. Instead of getting pissed off at each other we should all go out and buy a new gun and ammunition. It's just good therapy. smile I'm waiting for my new/used one right now. wink
I gotta hand it to this "Director of Marketing and Membership" dude jOe has befriended.

He sho' nuf lives by his own club's creed:

"Wagon Wheel Sporting Club encourages personal growth to individuals to open their minds and hearts to new possibilities by demonstrating that collectively and individually they are capable of doing more than they thought possible whilst fostering a core mission for youth development through mentoring in leadership and life skills."

... or NOT.
Posted By: RyanF Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/07/13 09:01 PM
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
I doubt it...that by no means is the nasty'st one he's sent me.

Sounds to me like he shouldn't be in possession of a firearm...a fruit cake like him might hurt himself or someone else.

Wow jOe, you got yourself a genuine stalker. And people wonder why we don’t use our real names around here...

As a public service, please consider posting the rest of them. Maybe someone can get this psychopath some mental health treatment.
Posted By: James M Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/07/13 09:43 PM
Geez jOe:
Did you say unkind things about his reblued Stevens 311??
Jim
I wonder how Marketing and Membership works at the Wagon Wheel?

"Hey pal, either your brains or your signature is going to be on that membership form. What's it going to be?!"

Come to the Southern? No thanks. I think I'll go someplace a little safer, say, Mousa Khayla during Rhamodon.

Thanks for the chuckle jOe, that's some funny sh*t! Suck on a 10ga! Gotta go Skype the goddess. Wonder what kind of crazy stuff she's going to do tonight?
Peace.
Kumbaya my Lord, Kumbaya....
Posted By: craigd Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/07/13 10:06 PM
Probably two sides to every story, but that's some interesting stuff jOe.
I can assure you I didn't instigate any contact nor did I reply to this fruit cake....

I thought about offering him a suck on my 10 ga. but I think more of my gun.

Wonder if the boys at Wagon Wheel know how their members act ?

www.wagonwheelsc.org
jOe,

Glad you felt the need to post these on the forum. Perhaps you should explain why you feel the need to degrade and attack 90% of the people that post guns for sale on here. Why is it that you feel the need to bash every decent gun that gets posted? Why did you feel the need to attack a young man's listings when he has done nothing wrong?

You contribute nothing to this forum other than your flippant remarks. You attacked a decent young man who is only trying to sell a few guns. You are the "Azzhole" on this forum.
Maybe its frustration because he can't get it up...and she wouldn't put out even if he could.

Because honestly.....pm's like that are really uncalled for.....

If you can't discuss it in public....you shouldn't be doing it in private either.

I've never sent a nasty PM to anyone here....and nobody has felt the need to send me one yet either. Because the mature thing is to publicly say your piece. Subject to everyone's criticism...and like the old saying goes....if ya can't stand the heat....stay outa the kitchen.
Fact is I don't screw with people in the gun listings unless I see something fishy going on....

Individuals don't sell consignment guns on a regular basis if they do then they become a gun dealer...some will get a license and stay within the law and others will try and dodge the law by claiming they're not a gun dealer and claim they are "just selling a few guns for a friend".

If Dave chooses to let gun dealers post on here I don't have a problem....there's always room for another section.

PS...LC Coll...people like you should seek help and I honestly believe should not be able to own a firearm.
What happened to live and let live? The rule on misfires is "if you don't like it, don't read it"; why not the same in the for sale section?
Posted By: ed good Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/09/13 08:49 PM
if members want to list double guns for sale on this web site, what difference does it make if they hold an ffl and list the same guns for sale elsewhere? its called marketing.
Oh no... now it's become the "Battle of The Self-Appointed Admin NAZIs" !!
Fact is I don't screw with people in the gun listings unless I see something fishy going on....

Individuals don't sell consignment guns on a regular basis if they do then they become a gun dealer...some will get a license and stay within the law and others will try and dodge the law by claiming they're not a gun dealer and claim they are "just selling a few guns for a friend".

If Dave chooses to let gun dealers post on here I don't have a problem....there's always room for another section.

PS...LC Coll...people like you should seek help and I honestly believe should not be able to own a firearm.

HoeJoe, I'm still waiting for the "proof" of me being a dealer. Please don't leave me hanging.

The only one breaking the rules is you.... Here is a quote from the forum rules...

"No option to add posts under listing."

But then again, my adds get more hits when you make stupid remarks. So I guess I should be thanking you for helping sell the guns.

Sorry....I stand corrected word is you are not a gun dealer....just a guy posting and selling guns on here for a licensed gun dealer.

Would that make you a gun dealers pimp ?
Posted By: RHD45 Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/10/13 02:00 AM
I think the people who could decide all this belong to groups with letters that identify them like the: IRS, BATF and various other state and federal agencies.I am here to tell you that if you sell enough guns without an ffl that you may well find yourself on the wrong end of a BATF raid.I have seen it happen when I was standing 10 feet from the "dealers" and all their guns were confiscated even though the one guy did not have any guns for sale and they were clearly labeled "Not For Sale." The other guy was making quite a bit of money off of selling with not bothering to declare the income and lost all his guns and paid a big tax bill.
Sorry....I stand corrected word is you are not a gun dealer....just a guy posting and selling guns on here for a licensed gun dealer.

Would that make you a gun dealers pimp ?

Wrong again joejoe.... Wrong again. I'm done wasting my time you.

Adam
Originally Posted By: Adam Stinson

Wrong again joejoe.... Wrong again. I'm done wasting my time you.

Adam

Because you know it's the truth....gun pimp.
OKay Guys. The Score so far:

Homeless jOe: (1) "azz hole", and (1) "gun pimp"

Adam: (1) "waste my time", (1) joejoe

Come on fellas. We can get more tasteless than that !

Second half comin' up...
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/10/13 10:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Bilious Bob
Second half comin' up...

Do they switch sides? crazy
I got a good buddy that is a gun dealer...he has some nice SxS's might see if I can be his gun pimp on here ?
I got a good buddy that is a gun dealer...he has some nice SxS's might see if I can be his gun pimp on here ?

Joe, 2 things wrong with that statement. First off , you have no friends. Besides, "pimping" is against the rules.

I'm done here until you produce a source and his proof.

Adam
It's forth coming....

Until then you just keep denying it.
Adam,

It's obvious that HomoJoe has some serious mental issues. First off, he can't get any facts straight and secondly he seems to crave attention. Like I've said all along, he contributes absolutely nothing constructive to this forum. He degrades 75% of the guns that are listed in the for sale section, which is a clear violation of the forum rules. Yet he wants to bust your balls and accuse you of first being a dealer, and then when he has no proof to back that up, he recants and calls you a gun pimp for a dealer. In my opinion he is a lonely, disgruntled old man, with no friends and no money to buy any of the quality guns that are listed here. I believe he is jealous of the fact that others have such nice guns and can afford them. Since he cannot, he just degrades them to make himself feel better.
jOe,

Since you are so concerned about the "rules" in the For Sale Section of this BBS, why don't you read the part in bold. That sentence pretty much sums up 90% of your asinine one liner comments and your comments that you post on threads that contain a gun for sale.

If you cannot post anything positive and constructive to this BBS, maybe you should consider leaving.

Board Rules
Considering the real-time nature of this message board, it is impossible for us to review messages or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that we do not actively monitor the contents of posted messages and are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this BB or any entity associated with this BB. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law. You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyrighted material is owned by you.Although we do not and cannot review the messages posted and are not responsible for the content of any of these messages, we reserve the right to delete any message for any reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold us harmless with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your messagearray(s).We reserve the right to reveal your identity array(or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. Participation is at your own risk and judgment.
Posted By: craigd Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/11/13 04:42 AM
Are those rules for everyone or just jOe. Maybe we're all lucky to have a little latitude.
Originally Posted By: Pre-13 LC Coll
Adam,

It's obvious that HomoJoe has some serious mental issues. First off, he can't get any facts straight and secondly he seems to crave attention. Like I've said all along, he contributes absolutely nothing constructive to this forum. He degrades 75% of the guns that are listed in the for sale section, which is a clear violation of the forum rules. Yet he wants to bust your balls and accuse you of first being a dealer, and then when he has no proof to back that up, he recants and calls you a gun pimp for a dealer. In my opinion he is a lonely, disgruntled old man, with no friends and no money to buy any of the quality guns that are listed here. I believe he is jealous of the fact that others have such nice guns and can afford them. Since he cannot, he just degrades them to make himself feel better.

How many rules did you break in the above post..yer a mOron of A STALKER crazy

jOe,

You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this BB to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.

ps...A few days back I sent links to this thread to your buddies at Wagonwheel to let them see what a loose cannon they have in their gun club cool

Chris Dunlap, Director of Marketing & Membership
Wagon Wheel Sporting Club, www.wagonwheelsc.org
FLASH... FLASH... Update!!!

With incredible flair, HomelessjOe has now pulled WAY ahead in the BBS Epithet Goon Competition!

"mOron" "STALKER" and "loose cannon" !!!

They all put him in a class by itself.

Oooo ... did I say "class"???
Posted By: ed good Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/11/13 02:51 PM
hey guys...this is getting redundant to say the least...can we talk about something fun like the art of shotgun receiver recoloring?
Quote:
ps...A few days back I sent links to this thread to your buddies at Wagonwheel to let them see what a loose cannon they have in their gun club cool

I know you did. That email address comes to my inbox! Thanks for the heads up grin
Posted By: J.R.B. Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/11/13 06:30 PM
Originally Posted By: ed good
hey guys...this is getting redundant to say the least...can we talk about something fun like the art of shotgun receiver recoloring?

NO Ed! Just sit back, have a beer/mixed drink, enjoy yourself and keep score. grin
Posted By: USHOOT2 Re: Azz Holes that hang out on this forum - 02/12/13 03:22 AM
Originally Posted By: ed good

That was really funny
Quote:

I know you did. That email address comes to my inbox! Thanks for the heads up grin

So Mark Hall and Chris Dunlap are you....boy you is mixed'ted up ain't ya.

Which one of you bo-zos is the hub of the WagOnwheel ? www.wagonwheelsc.org
Quote:

What's it say bright boy...
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com