doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Poorhouse WTB Original .275 Rigby Box of Cartridges - 09/05/18 05:02 PM
Looking to purchase original Rigby box of .275 Rigby cartridges to go with my Fraser Mauser. Would also consider red and yellow Kynoch box of 7x57 rounds. Hopefully decent condition boxes? Many thanks.
Posted By: bonny Re: WTB Original .275 Rigby Box of Cartridges - 09/05/18 09:09 PM
Have you contacted Kynoch in the UK ? They might be able to help you, i know their current boxes are the same as the old ones.
Thank you for the suggestion, but I suspect that importing a single box of ammunition might be more trouble than it's worth.
I bought some small amount of .577/.450 martini brass from the and they are great people to deal with, give them a call
Jerry
Poorhouse, you might get in touch with Eric Ward at Ward's Collectibles. His auctions specialize in collectible ammo. He may know collectors and dealers you could contact.
Free to you, poorhouse, if you can find a way to get Kynoch 7 X 57 173gr soft nose past Homeland Security, 10 rounds in box, off-the-shelf condition. Offered to long-time member years ago but seemingly hopeless.
Gunbroker, Ward's Auctions.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com