doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: PhysDoc Report from the Missouri Valley Show - 07/30/16 01:11 PM
The show started yesterday, Dan has added a few things
to his Sedgley exhibit and it is even more fantastic.

I've been told that there are two engraved S-Man rifles there
but I've only seen one.
Posted By: eightbore Re: Report from the Missouri Valley Show - 07/30/16 07:31 PM
I wish I could have been there. Dan puts on a great display. I hope he comes back to Baltimore soon.
Posted By: xausa Re: Report from the Missouri Valley Show - 08/04/16 02:41 AM
Fred,

Did you happen to see Ken Pendleton there? He is selling several of my rifles on consignment, including two Oberndorf Mauser sporters and some of my Winchester 1885 varmint rifles, stocked by Hal Hartley. He also has some of them listed on Guns International.

Bill
Posted By: PhysDoc Re: Report from the Missouri Valley Show - 08/04/16 11:47 AM
Hi Bill

I wish I would have known to look. I sure did see some great Oberndorf sporters and some great custom High Walls, but I can't remember if they were on the same table or not. It was a really
good show with some really fantastic displays and lots of high quality stuff on the tables.

Fred
Posted By: xausa Re: Report from the Missouri Valley Show - 08/04/16 07:35 PM
Fred,

You can access Ken's offerings on Guns International by entering "Pendleton Firearms" in the search engine. The two Mausers, the Hoffman Arms, the Biesen and the G&H are mine.

Bill
Posted By: PhysDoc Re: Report from the Missouri Valley Show - 08/04/16 07:59 PM
Hi Bill

Then I definitely did see them, Dan and I looked at them together.
I remarked that I loved the small rib on the Hoffman.
They were great, that table was one of my favorites at the show.

Fred
Posted By: PhysDoc Re: Report from the Missouri Valley Show - 08/06/16 02:11 PM
Dan took some pictures of his display and sent them to me for posting. I walked away from his display thinking, "wow, what a thorough job of collecting and displaying" here are the pictures.

Posted By: eightbore Re: Report from the Missouri Valley Show - 08/06/16 10:35 PM
Thanks to Dan for such a great display.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com