doublegunshop.com - home
Brady Brothers of England Trunk Style Gun Case. Model #6, Canvas & Leather. Brand New. For 12 ga. Brady was a major English case maker for many of the finest guns companies in England. Brady was a top of the line case maker. This is a brake down case for a sbs with barrels to 26" It might take an o/u I would have to see. The exterior is a green canvas with real leather trim. Inside is lined in a maroon billiard cloth. You have a fitting for a cleaning rod and an accessory compartment for what nots. The case has a solid brass lock with the key. The case has leather case straps that have never been installed. This case is brand new! Its a first quality case. English made cases have always been more expensive and there is a reason for that. Yes, you can buy a case made in India, Mexico or China for less money, but there is a difference. You could also buy a rat of a worn out English case and spend big money getting it to be serviceable. Remember this case in new. Now for the price, $495. John Boyd, Arrieta

I do not have a picture hosting website site so contact me for the pictures and I will be happy to send them to you

Arrieta2@sbcglobal.net or private message
Hi John.

I sent a note to your email address.

Tim
Hello John, you couldn't squeeze 27 inch barrels in it could you?
I will check on that
Can supply hacksaw blade if needed

John
Thank you

Sold on another site

John
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com