doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Bill Graham Hunter Arms "Fulton" screws - 04/20/17 06:32 PM
Hello All.

Resurrecting an early Hunter Arms Fulton. It's got some problems, but could become a handsome gun.

This version has three small screws on the sides, and has the fish scale texture on the sides of the frame. I believe one set to be the firing pin retaining screws, but am unsure of naming of the other two. The screw on one side are wrecked beyond repair, the others salvageable.

Anyone here familiar with these, or perhaps in possession of some of these screws?
Posted By: kirkp Re: Hunter Arms "Fulton" screws - 04/21/17 08:02 PM
Is there information at this site that would help you figure out what they are called? They may even have them. Of course I'm not 100% sure this schematic is for your gun.
Kirk

https://www.gunpartscorp.com/Manufacturers/Fulton-33252/DoubleBarrelHammerless-36299.htm
Posted By: Bill Graham Re: Hunter Arms "Fulton" screws - 04/21/17 08:03 PM
Thanks. They don't list all of them, but I believe I'm looking for "retaining screws" for the firing pin, hammer, and sear.
Posted By: Bill Graham Re: Hunter Arms "Fulton" screws - 04/23/17 08:18 PM
I'm going to pass this project on to someone else. Reducing the number of projects would be good. If anyone wants to have a good at it, let me know, it will be cheap.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com