doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: FHALZ@AOL.COM Browning Bss 20 ga. forearm wood?? - 02/05/08 05:48 AM
I bought a Browning BSS 20 Ga. in great shape but someone changed the shape of the wood on the forearm. I would love to get a new piece for this gun. Anyone know where I can get one? Thank, Frank
Posted By: Virginian Re: Browning Bss 20 ga. forearm wood?? - 02/05/08 05:45 PM
Numrich doesn't show any. I'd call Browning. I don't remember who bought all their old parts or perhaps they still have some. But, they have always been pretty nice to me, I think they will help you out.
Posted By: Replacement Re: Browning Bss 20 ga. forearm wood?? - 02/06/08 04:37 AM
There is an AZ gunsmith on GunBroker who advertises an inventory of Miroku and Daly parts. Just do a Miroku search and he should come up. Lots of Miroku and Daly parts MAY fit the BSS, but I know the butt stocks are different.

When I needed some BSS parts, I bought a complete gun that had been butchered a little bit. Not a cost effective solution, except in certain situations. If you can't find a forend and want to sell the gun, I'm interested.
Posted By: Chuck H Re: Browning Bss 20 ga. forearm wood?? - 02/06/08 04:51 AM
The remaining inventory of Browning's BSS parts were bought up by Western Gun Parts in Canada. Last time I called them, they said they didn't have any stocks or forends. http://www.westerngunparts.com/ (780) 489-5711
Posted By: Dennis Potter Re: Browning Bss 20 ga. forearm wood?? - 02/06/08 05:26 AM
Frank, Email me at Potter@execpc.com
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Browning Bss 20 ga. forearm wood?? - 02/10/08 07:10 PM
Check out the two listings below. Fore end and butt stock.
220199700781 Ebay
220199703037 Ebay

Hope this helps. If not maybe someone else here might need them. Not mine and I have no interest in them.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com