doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Mike Harrell Browning Superposed fans - 11/24/07 03:34 AM
On ebay. Browning Superposed Super Tubes 1965 RARE Item number: 300175090568
Posted By: eightbore Re: Browning Superposed fans - 11/24/07 01:08 PM
Not rare, nor very desirable to either Browning collectors or shooters. Just a neat way to get more use out of a shooter Super. One problem is that most Supers have inertia triggers and would have to be modified to shoot small bore ammunition. Way too much trouble and expense.
Posted By: Mike Harrell Re: Browning Superposed fans - 11/24/07 04:41 PM
It's not mine I was just passing it on.
Posted By: FHALZ@AOL.COM Re: Browning Superposed fans - 11/24/07 05:22 PM
I have a set for my pigeon Browning and have alot of fun with them. I have never had a problem. Browning was ahead of their time with these. Now you go to any sporting clay match and everyone that shoots sub gauge has Briley or Kolar sub tubes. I still shoot my Browning super tubes. Frank
Posted By: rabbit Re: Browning Superposed fans - 11/24/07 05:24 PM
Set "hungfire" on GB for about 6 mo. couple of years ago. Assume they were another blast from the past but of course that wouldn't have stopped me except for the price.

jack
Posted By: eightbore Re: Browning Superposed fans - 11/24/07 05:40 PM
I haven't looked at them on Ebay, expect them to be deleted because of the "new rules". However, I would expect a fair price would be about $400 if the ejectors were undamaged and they were in the original case. Now I will look. By the way, the trigger problem is not a factor if you have a double or double single trigger Super.
Posted By: Jimmy W Re: Browning Superposed fans - 11/25/07 12:27 AM
I sold all of my Superposed except for my 20 gauge. Sweet little gun.
Posted By: Utah Shotgunner Re: Browning Superposed fans - 11/25/07 05:50 AM
Originally Posted By: eightbore
the trigger problem is not a factor if you have a.... double single trigger Super.

I do, and may just keep an eye on this auction.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com