doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Jim Legg MEC Shotshell Reloading Secrets - 11/19/07 03:52 AM
Has anyone here bought this book? If so, do you feel it is worth the money? When you bought it, were you a total newcomer to MEC reloaders or someone with many years experience?
Thank you,
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: MEC Shotshell Reloading Secrets - 11/19/07 03:56 AM
I'd saved on the book and bought a Ponesness Warren.
Posted By: cgr50 Re: MEC Shotshell Reloading Secrets - 11/19/07 04:25 AM
I purchased the book several years ago. If you are a beginner and have very little reloading experience is gives you a place to start solving your problems. However, I believe it is priced very high for the information that is presented.

When reloading with any MEC take your time. When trouble shooting change only one thing and see what impact it has before changing anything else. If you follow this simple plan you can solve any problem on these machines.
Posted By: rabbit Re: MEC Shotshell Reloading Secrets - 11/19/07 04:34 AM
I bought it about three years ago. Before that, I learned to reload on a MEC from a couple of fellows on the Shotgun Sports bulletin board--D. L. Marcum and some other fellow by name of Legg. It's a good read of collected tips, troubleshooting, diagnosis; nothing earthshaking. How bout if I send you my copy, Jim? It is hardly thumbed.

jack
Posted By: Jimmy W Re: MEC Shotshell Reloading Secrets - 11/19/07 04:46 AM
Never heard of it. Where can you get one? How much are they? I have never had any problems with either of mine except the primer hangs in the tray from time to time.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com