doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Jakearoo Dave's Place - 10/22/07 02:56 PM
Dave, I just saw your final post on the Chambers-Thorny-Joe thread. I would just like to say, you run a nice place. I appreciate it. A pleasure to have a drink in this bar.
Best Regards, Craig
Posted By: tudorturtle Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 03:24 PM
If it weren't for Dave's Place I wouldn't have folks to talk shotguns with. I like and respect darn near everybody here - how many groups of humans can I say that about?

Thanks Dave, Paypal into the tip cup.
Posted By: Jim Legg Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 03:36 PM
Well done, Dave. And thank you.
Posted By: chopperlump Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 03:55 PM
Bravo, Dave! It's time you disciplined the unruly children. Chops
Posted By: NiklasP Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 03:59 PM
Originally Posted By: Jim Legg
Well done, Dave. And thank you.

I second what Jim said!

Niklas
Posted By: turnagain Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 04:02 PM
Dave - Your a Gentleman. Thank you for allowing us to share your site.

I to have a son in soccer, scored 2 goals and had one assist for the first game of the fall season!
Posted By: Fin2Feather Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 04:33 PM
From my experience it's usually not a good sign for those concerned when Dave is the last poster on a thread. Was sure glad to see him on that one. The only thing sillier than those 10 pages was me; I took the time to read most of it!
Posted By: Rockdoc Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 04:39 PM
Thanks Dave!
Steve
Posted By: Pinduck Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 05:06 PM
Dave I would also like to add my thanks,it is a shame to waste your band width with such drivel.
Glen
Posted By: Jeff Mull Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 05:19 PM
Dave, Thanks for taking charge. Jeff
Posted By: battle Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 05:28 PM
"I have received numerous email expressing disenchantment with various members of the BBS who persist in meaningless squabbles about equally unimportant subjects. Most threads they participate in just deteriorate into childish name calling and sarcastic personal attacks.

I have decided to give myself a birthday gift and will forewarn those of you involved.
I will cut you off at the knees and ban you from the board until such time you can illustrate to me that you will behave a gentlemen on my, yes my forum.

Ownership has its privileges and one of them is the ban the user button. So, the game is afoot and I see no innocent parties...if any of the three stooges or even Shemp so much as type one unkind work about each other or any other member I will ban all involved from the BBS for a 2 week period...and if that doesn’t clean things up a permanent ban is very doable.

Happy Birthday to me."

Here Here Dave! Thanks for the take over!
It's just like refereeing my two boys...........BTW they are 6 and 3!
Posted By: Last Dollar Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 09:23 PM
Happy Birthday and Thanks MUCH!
Posted By: FHALZ@AOL.COM Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 10:03 PM
THANK YOU, DAVE!!!!! I come here to read about great guns and to heard from the great people on this web site of yours. I look forward every day to this. This is my hobby, guns. Thanks again, Frank

p.s.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Posted By: Cary Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 10:31 PM
Thanks Dave. A gift for us on your birthday!

Cary Nelson
Posted By: HIGH$TRAP Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 10:37 PM
Happy Birthday Dave! Thanks so much for putting an end to the nonsense.I come here to listen,learn and contribute if I can.I check in so many times some days It's like the people here are family.Thanks for restoring peace to the community, and providing a place for us SXS lovers to congregate.
Best regards R Rambler
Posted By: George L. Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 11:15 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE! I read part of the other thread and was reminded of a line from William Shakespear: " 'Tis a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury signifying nothing"

Best Regards, George
Posted By: Tomball Re: Dave's Place - 10/22/07 11:23 PM
Ever in Houston, steaks on me for your birthday whatever day you want it to be. Thanks for stopping the nonsense

Benny
Posted By: KY Jon Re: Dave's Place - 10/23/07 12:13 AM
Thank you is too little said but deeply felt.
Jon
Posted By: Chicago Re: Dave's Place - 10/23/07 12:53 AM
Thanks, you run a great place here.......Mike
Posted By: bbman3 Re: Dave's Place - 10/23/07 12:57 AM
Thanks Dave and Happy Birthday! Bobby
Posted By: h d hawg'r Re: Dave's Place - 10/23/07 01:26 AM
I too want to thank Dave for taking the bull by the horns and putting a stop to the foolishness. The worst part was Dave referring to them as the Three Stooges. Seeing as how the real Three Stooges are my personal heroes, I just have to say.........."I resemble that!!"
Curtis
Posted By: Hansli Re: Dave's Place - 10/23/07 01:28 AM
Mazel tov.
Posted By: Old Shooter Re: Dave's Place - 10/23/07 01:48 AM
Dave, Thanks for stepping in and saying what needed to be said, your words and ultimatum were right on the mark. If they want to chastise and play games then let them do it somewhere else.

Happy Birthday!

© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com