doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Utah Hey, Lefever fans...WAKE UP. - 08/22/07 02:07 PM
Doubt you've ever seen these three beauties together before...enjoy!

http://lefeverforum.informe.com/viewtopic.php?t=142
Posted By: Pete Re: Hey, Lefever fans...WAKE UP. - 08/22/07 03:31 PM
Are these real or part of the ones for sale though the auctioneer that had 5 of them about 3 years ago? They didn't sell at auction because they were not real. That same auctioneer had them at the Vegas show later.

Otherwise, they and the highest grade LC's are the finest classics of American gun art in shotguns.
Posted By: Bob Noble Re: Hey, Lefever fans...WAKE UP. - 08/22/07 03:43 PM
These are the real thing. No there not the Fakes that were in the other auction. This is the reason the guns in the GM auction went for around double of what there worth.
Us bottom feeders cant play this game.
Bob
Posted By: jas Re: Hey, Lefever fans...WAKE UP. - 08/23/07 10:51 PM
I'd sure like to see those gun enlarged. WoW. jas
Posted By: GregSY Re: Hey, Lefever fans...WAKE UP. - 08/24/07 12:22 AM

"Otherwise, they and the highest grade LC's are the finest classics of American gun art in shotguns."

No doubt. I often dream of these guns being held by Liberace (the finest example of taste in fashion) or noted rap artist 50 Cent (whose gold teeth represent the finest example of grillework in American dentistry). But that's just how I see it.
Posted By: The Professional Re: Hey, Lefever fans...WAKE UP. - 08/28/07 06:46 PM
Gregsy,
Let's see. Nor rapper or gay piano player were alive at the time these guns were made so lets get past your stupid comment here and now. You opinion is valid as is your backside just like everyone's. Now lets look at the facts. Two Uncle Dan grades and one Thousand Dollar grade, period, the end. Rarest.
You dont like gold, thats fine. I may have a red rider bb gun to sell you.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com