doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: John Roberts OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 12:36 AM
The global warming disciples will scream and fuss about this current info:

https://thedailybs.com/2024/02/09/climate-models-exaggerate-effects-of-global-warming/
JR
Posted By: mc Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 12:59 AM
Interesting.
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 01:36 AM
Tony is the best:

https://realclimatescience.com/#gsc.tab=0

Best,
Ted
Posted By: nca225 Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 02:37 PM
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=thedailybs.com

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=realclimatescience.com
Posted By: craigd Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 03:09 PM
We don't have to click on the links, because we don't trust who posted them, right nca. But, I imagine it has something to do with the Hur report.
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 03:16 PM
https://co2coalition.org/

Best,
Ted
Posted By: John Roberts Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 04:30 PM

https://legomenon.com/images/meaning-of-the-scream-painting-by-edvard-munch-art.jpg
JR
Posted By: nca225 Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 06:39 PM
Originally Posted by craigd
We don't have to click on the links, because we don't trust who posted them, right nca. But, I imagine it has something to do with the Hur report.

Your free to trust who you wish craig. Whether it be to your own benefit or peril. The presence of either is dependent on how "Munch" you want to believe the premise rather than to make use of the tools generously provided to you.

But then again, you still seem more inclined to dispose of a learning opportunity in favor of bickering. I'll leave you to have fun with that by yourself, as I believe that conduct is frowned upon here by the moderator.

That is one of my favorite paintings John
Posted By: craigd Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 07:21 PM
Originally Posted by nca225
....then again, you still seem more inclined to dispose of a learning opportunity in favor of bickering....
I'm from the hypocrisy police, I'm here to help. True, I have an agenda, jello has rights too. Pro tip, entrust the future of your climate to someone who can tie their shoes, munch on that, or should I say mumble. I can lead you to learning opportunity, but I'm not forcing you to drink the koolaide. Have a nice pronoun, here watch this.......my train of thought is trailing off.
Posted By: John Roberts Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 09:20 PM
It reminded me of you and your reaction to facts.
JR
Posted By: nca225 Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 10:09 PM
Originally Posted by John Roberts
It reminded me of you and your reaction to facts.
JR

With respect to alternative facts...Guilty as charged.
Posted By: mc Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 10:54 PM
Is it true that Gorbachev was the instigate of the global warming movement?it's built on the communist model
Posted By: ChiefAmungum Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/10/24 11:14 PM
I rarely visit of late, that said I was very disappointed that the last thread that tackled this was locked. Thank you Keith.
First off, If anyone thinks that anyone has the patent on the virtue of experts on any subject concerning the future environment they surely are either naive or delusional, or possibly dishonest.
I use this as an easily searched and understood example.
Away back in the '90's our ozone layer was surely being depleted by the release of fluorocarbons according to prevailing science. We were surely all going to cook if we did not do something! Well do something we did. We proceeded to turn several major industries on their ear. HVAC for one. The one I am most familiar with.
Stupendous Federal fines could be imposed if you dared to release the fluorocarbon freely into the atmosphere! New refrigerants had to be developed, this costs serious money! No more convenient aerosols! Styrofoam is doubly bad!!
Here 30 + years later the ozone hole is very much still there, shrinking and expanding with the seasons, not closed, not very different.
How could this be?
Only two conclusions. Either this is the natural cycle of things ozone, or we had so completely destroyed the ozone layer that it would never recover.
Well we're still here, skin cancers and all! Funny that the craze of cooking oneself in a tanning bed was a thing to do in the '90's.
Carry on!
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/11/24 12:11 AM
Exactly why do you think Keith is to blame for the thread being eventually locked? Because he was the last one to post before Dave saw fit to lock it? Or, because you don't agree with his views?

I predicted it would soon be locked back on page 7 of that thread.
Posted By: ChiefAmungum Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/11/24 12:23 AM
Because Stanton he seems to elicit that response! Why do you ask me? Please read my post, I think you will enjoy it.

Chief
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/11/24 01:24 AM
I did read it.

Had I not I wouldn't have been able to ask the question I asked. Duh.
Posted By: ChiefAmungum Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/11/24 01:27 AM
Well I see you're looking for a fight I will not have, with you nor anyone here. Keith can take care of himself.
Cheers
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/11/24 01:59 AM
I am most certainly not looking for a fight, ChiefAmungum. I'll bow out as gracefully as I can. I was simply wondering why you were singling out Keith.
Posted By: John Roberts Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/11/24 04:54 AM
Stan, I may be wrong, but I think ChiefAmungum was actually thanking Keith for the last post on that thread. However, I certainly can see how it looked like the opposite. He can actually thank me if he likes for starting this one, ha...
JR
Posted By: Ted Schefelbein Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/11/24 01:55 PM
Originally Posted by mc
Is it true that Gorbachev was the instigate of the global warming movement?it's built on the communist model

Most people have forgotten that, or, don’t care, but, the hard line commies went straight from the bureaus of the former Soviet Union into the green movement in Europe. The tactics are the same.

Good memory, dude.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Best,
Ted
Posted By: ChiefAmungum Re: OT: Some Fresh Data - 02/11/24 03:35 PM
Thanks John, you are correct. And thanks Stan I also misunderstood your question. For the record I have no complaint with Keith or his views here. It is likely though that his post will be the last post on topics such as these. That is just an observation, hence my comment.

Chief
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com