doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: John Roberts Anyone here know Dave's contact info? - 10/30/18 03:05 PM
Our resident crap-throwing sniper Frank Cox, aka Homeless Joe, has decided to make me his personal enemy, making negative comments about my Beretta DT10 in the For Sale section. About time for him to be outed and reprimanded. Sorry to have to bring this up here guys.
JR
You could complain to Amarillo Mike...Geo
Scroll to bottom of the page and click Contact Us.
Thanks Daryl.
JR
Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern

You’re a trip, Geo smile

Miss ol’ Mike.

You’re a trip, Geo smile

Miss ole Mike.

I do too...Geo
What? Did he die or something? Why the references to AM?
He seemed like a good guy. With good friends.
Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper

Same here, CZ. What's his situation?
JR
Posted By: canvasback Re: Anyone here know Dave's contact info? - 10/30/18 06:59 PM
A protracted battle with jOe that got them both time outs. Mike decided he didn't need the grief and rarely posts now. As is sometimes said of others, the board is less without him.
Originally Posted By: John Roberts

JR

jOe messed with him so much he had to be institutionalized.

(kidding, Mike! wish you’d come back...more often)

Posted By: Buzz Re: Anyone here know Dave's contact info? - 10/30/18 09:10 PM
cry I don’t know Dave’s contact info, but I wouldn’t be real upset with jOe’s sentiment regarding his belief that that Beretta guns are all that hard to sell. I don’t necessarily agree with jOe especially since the National championship sporting clays tournament was just won with a Beretta DT11 (Keinbaum) and a DT11 (Matarese) also placed 3rd. 2nd place was a Perazzi MX8 (Cherry). People will buy Beretta guns seeing they are winners, in my humble opinion.
Posted By: B. Dudley Re: Anyone here know Dave's contact info? - 10/30/18 09:17 PM
Dave won’t care. He has made that perfectly clear by allowing the environment that this board has fallen into.

In regards to your sale thread, all that section has become is pretty much links to guns for sale on other sites. It is pretty sad.
Posted By: keith Re: Anyone here know Dave's contact info? - 10/30/18 09:52 PM
Originally Posted By: B. Dudley
Dave won’t care. He has made that perfectly clear by allowing the environment that this board has fallen into.

In regards to your sale thread, all that section has become is pretty much links to guns for sale on other sites. It is pretty sad.

I just clicked on the 20 most recent For Sale postings in the For Sale section. Only one of those had a link to another gun selling site, and that was for the Beretta DT10 32" that John is now selling. But since he is also posting it here, and presumably will send Dave $10.00 if someone who saw it here buys it, I don't see why B. Dudley is whining and complaining yet again.

I guess it is just in some folk's nature to whine and complain all the time. Hopefully he can entertain himself for the next couple days by calling the cops on kids Trick-or-Treating. We had a couple guys like him in my neighborhood while growing up, and we soaped their windows and corned and toilet papered their houses on a regular basis during Halloween.

B. Dudley will probably use his speed-dial number of 1-800- CRY-BABY to complain to Dave again about my reply. But that complaint number is frequently busy.
Originally Posted By: lonesome roads

JR

jOe messed with him so much he had to be institutionalized.

(kidding, Mike! wish you’d come back...more often)

Maybe he's got an extra bed for John Roberts....just saying.
Our resident crap-throwing sniper Frank Cox, aka Homeless Joe, has decided to make me his personal enemy, making negative comments about my Beretta DT10 in the For Sale section. About time for him to be outed and reprimanded. Sorry to have to bring this up here guys.
JR

It looks like you're "Sorry to have bring this up here guys"

John Roberts AKA whiner bOy blush ....

Like I said in my post I guess we aren't worth the time it takes you to copy and paste your add over here.

The lAzy azz link you posted to Shootgun World drew a response from me.

If you had posted your advertis'ment on this site I wouldn't have had a thing to say John bOy.

Ps...Maybe you'll find a yOu yuppie to buy the plain Jane Beretta then you can buy that pristine Remington 16 gauge. cool
Originally Posted By: lonesome roads

You’re a trip, Geo smile

Miss ole Mike.

I do too...Geo

John bOy would've liked Brad Pitt
Posted By: B. Dudley Re: Anyone here know Dave's contact info? - 10/30/18 11:29 PM
I was curious and called 1-800-cry-baby to see if it was legit or not and a man-child going by the name of Keith from who-knows-where answered. Funny.
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
JR

It looks like you're "Sorry to have bring this up here guys"

John Roberts AKA whiner bOy blush ....

Like I said in my post I guess we aren't worth the time it takes you to copy and paste your add over here.

The lAzy azz link you posted to Shootgun World drew a response from me.

If you had posted your advertis'ment on this site I wouldn't have had a thing to say John bOy.

Ps...Maybe you'll find a yOu yuppie to buy the plain Jane Beretta then you can buy that pristine Remington 16 gauge. cool

Frank, can I assume you are not a prospect for my DT10. Just want to be sure.
JR
I can see right through that farce. He wants it, John. It's just a ploy to get you down on the $$$$. wink

SRH
Originally Posted By: Stan
I can see right through that farce. He wants it, John. It's just a ploy to get you down on the $$$$. wink

SRH

I think he will have to sell his prized Stevens 311 to afford it. Maybe his Stoeger Coach Gun too.
Should I ask him boot my 311 it is a 16 gauge and pristine....

yOu 'girly whiney bOys ever think about joining a whiners club ?
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com