doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: ed good HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/20/18 04:07 AM
any o youse guys remember mah story bout mah owl henry, the notorious grouse flushing owl, that i trained to chase grouse out of the pines, so ah could get a shot wid my cut off 16 ga sterlin wurt? ah say notorious, cause henry went rouge on me, headed north towards alasker, an never seen him agin, after dat...

well, there has been dis owl hangin round my house the last couple of night...last night, it was making the usual owl sounds...you know, like...who who..an den, hit say... who who who, who ha who you, who you...yuck yuck yuck...

now tonight, its makin sounds like...ah back, ah back...sara say hi...sara say hi...

fraid to go out side an vestigate...could be henry's ghost? ah mean, hits ah long way to alasker an back...an awl...

watt wood you due, if you were me? wood you go vestigate?
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/20/18 06:02 AM
230 am...he still out der, ah hootin an talkin away...

dis reminds me o dat poem by poe, bout dat damn crow...

cept it keep sqawkin: sarasayhi...sarasayhi...

ah sceared...watt to do?
Posted By: keith Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/20/18 08:20 AM
I do remember the story of your grouse flushing owl Ed. You told us his name was Bennie, not Henry.

It appears that you are too stupid to keep your stories straight. This is sounding a lot like your buddy Jagermeister's bullshit stories about guns he claimed to own, but really didn't.

If you really do hear an owl calling to you, I'd suggest that you go out and have a long talk with him. You would undoubtedly learn something from an owl since an owl has a much larger cranial capacity than you. And please stop talking like an illiterate negro sharecropper.
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/20/18 11:24 AM
keet, yeah yeah, now ah members bout bennie...ah shot his ass fur goin out at night an catchin an killin grouse on his own...little bastard would kill erm an jest eat da heads, an leave da rest o da bird on da ground...now mebbee bennie had ah thang wid da aints, but dont wanna no bout dat...ah hated to do hit, but cant abide wastin birds...no watt ah mean...an ah certainly did not take no pleasure in killin bennie...well mebbee jest ah little...ah mean, he was a ferice little bugger...when he was hot on the tail of ah grouse, his normally yaller eyes would glow like red hot coals at night...kinda reminded me of how ah shotgun receiver looks after hit was heated red hot wid da torch, no watt ah mean...

anyway, henry was bennies cuzin, from savannah, twist removed, an kin to da wilkes, don ja know...
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/20/18 11:29 AM
least ways ah hope henry is a was an not an is...

dont know watt dat was out der last night, but hit were scary...

sleepin wid mah pump gon tonight...
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/20/18 11:38 AM
an by the way keet, souns like you got sum thin agin share croppen...fellers ah no up here dat do share crop are fine gentlemen...even if de do talk funny...
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/20/18 11:00 PM
sun is going down...

storm is brewing, which mean birds of prey will be hunkered down...

never the less, i are afeared...

pump gon is ready...
Posted By: Perry M. Kissam Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/21/18 07:16 AM
Will someone please remind me of how to ignore this moron.
Posted By: Perry M. Kissam Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/21/18 07:27 AM
Disregard. Got it.
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/21/18 11:30 AM
envy an jealousy are terrible burdens...but not as bad as guilt an fear...

stormed awl night...no ghostly visitors...thank goodness...
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/21/18 12:35 PM
ed,

Been binge watching Twin Peaks again?

Stop trying.

Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/21/18 07:00 PM
stop trying...easy for you to say...but you dint hear those creepy sounds in the night...

ahback, ahback, yuck yuck yuck...

an den:

who you, who you...sareasayhi, sarasayhi...

ah still scared when ah recalls hit...

hopin for anutter stormy night...

or maybe not go home, til tomorrow...
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/21/18 07:05 PM
twin peaks? was that the series bout fifties blonde bomb shells, or was dat sum thin else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJvuz64vTvA

so innocent by todays standards...
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/22/18 01:54 AM
Originally Posted By: ed good
twin peaks? was that the series bout fifties blonde bomb shells, or was dat sum thin else?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJvuz64vTvA

so innocent by todays standards...

No 50’s bombshells, ed, but it did have Peggy Lipton and Mädchen Amick.

https://youtu.be/lsFiVFBn44Q

Coffee, pie and owls were featured prominently.

Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/22/18 02:10 AM
oh, ah got ah hole nutter image re da twin peaks thang...no watt ah mean...

hit dark now...awl quite now...hope hit stay so til dawn...
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/22/18 10:24 AM
If you live in relative seclusion one option would be to pull Joe Biden using dog training blank cartridge. If Baba Jaga K on broom puts in an appearance I fear rubber buck shot will need to be used. Whether S&B or Fiocchi that stuff is almost as expensive as Bismuth cartridges.
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/22/18 11:10 AM
peaceful night again...maybe it moved on...saints be praised...
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/23/18 02:09 PM
Dear Uncle Remus....shut the fruck up.
Cordially, Franc
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/23/18 02:38 PM
Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
Dear Uncle Remus....shut the fruck up.
Cordially, Franc

Not very nice of you. Not a bad topic sort of like seagull that used to catch and eat pigeons. This is better and suggests old fine sport of falconry. A couple of snifter of French Cognac will help you feel better. Make sure it's fine French Cognac not that American crap version called brandy. By the way it's not fruck but F U C K.
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/23/18 03:27 PM
otte: you claim to be english...doubt that... an englishman would not be so rude...but, then perhaps, you are a brit, known for their rudeness, particularly, when visiting the former colonies...
Posted By: Franc Otte Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/26/18 03:38 PM
well Jag'ster ,
thanks for the spelling lesson, I tried [censored] & it was "censored"
so I used fruck....didn't know I could tell Ed to F U C K off, thanks for the tip.
You do have a weird view of Falconry though.
Ed, you (Censored) , I was Born in Yeovil, Somerset raised in the quaint little village of Hardington Marsh Nr Yeovil, Somerset...google earth it, it s there.
I would love to hear your explain in more detail your
Quote....
" you claim to be english...doubt that... an englishman would not be so rude...but, then perhaps, you are a brit, known for their rudeness, particularly, when visiting the former colonies."
??????.
cheers
English Franc
Posted By: King Brown Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/26/18 04:40 PM
The "typical Englishman"---or anyone living on The Emerald Isle--- as a sob is a myth, here and there.
Posted By: canvasback Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/26/18 07:00 PM
Most Englishmen I have met are impeccably mannered. Would that Americans had a similar reputation for manners Ed. Now, had you said Frenchmen were rude, you'd have a leg to stand on.

People from anywhere can be pricks or perfect gentlemen.
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/26/18 10:19 PM
der is ah vast difference between a "proper english man" an ah "bloody brit"...ax any irish man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhxhr7IsKjg

Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/26/18 10:23 PM
an der is dis little ditty:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1R48hHU0Ys
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/28/18 12:57 AM
go home ye british sol ja...

go home ye, an away...

never ye come back to ireland, on anutter day...

(apologies to kipling)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jTJQkhWZekI&list=RDXhxhr7IsKjg&index=7
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/28/18 01:04 AM
above in humble tribute to wolfe tone and bobby sands, an awl utters who suffered an died in the hands of british bastards...
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/28/18 01:06 AM
an least we forget...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prisoners_of_war_in_the_American_Revolutionary_War
Posted By: keith Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/28/18 03:11 AM
an least we forget...

Spoken like an illiterate idiot Ed. The correct expression is "Lest we forget". So, lest we forget that you are an anti-gun Troll:

ANTI-GUN POSTS by Ed Good
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/28/18 10:40 AM
can depend on keet to point out shortcomings...apologies to utters who have been offended by this thread...

but, never forgit, that a man wid ah gon is the best defense against tyranny...
Posted By: Stanley Hoover Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/28/18 06:51 PM
Ed,

Only thing I can figure out is that I'm really stupid or I'm missing something, What is your point???????

Just between the 2 of us, I think you really need help.

Stan
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/28/18 08:26 PM
stan, there is more than one point in this thread...

an, shirley you no that whatever you post here is public...

no such thing as just between the two of us on the internet...

an your positive par tic a pation here is help enough for me...
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/29/18 01:43 AM
Originally Posted By: keith
an least we forget...

Spoken like an illiterate idiot Ed. The correct expression is "Lest we forget". So, lest we forget that you are an anti-gun Troll:

ANTI-GUN POSTS by Ed Good

Might as well tell you that almost nobody clicks on the links you provide. It's obvious Ed is not anti gun, but it appears he lured you into believing that. You are to Ed what George Bush or Trump is to Vladimir Vladimirovitch.
Posted By: keith Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/29/18 05:11 AM
That sounds like sour grapes Jager-loser. I guess it's because you are angry that I also remind folks about your support for anti-gun Liberal democrats, and that you frequently lie to us about guns you claim to own.

I imagine you are also pissed when I remind everyone that your regurgitated advice on double shotguns is about as valuable as taking advice on golf clubs from someone who doesn't even golf. For several years, you admitted that you didn't own any doubles. Now it appears that you own an imaginary double. The great thing about your imaginary double is that an imaginary gun can't be stolen, you can't dent the barrels on an imaginary gun, and it can't be damaged or lost by the FedEx or UPS guy because it doesn't really exist. And best of all, your imaginary gun can never be threatened by the anti-gunners you support.

But having to pretend you actually own a double is still pathetic Jager-loser.
Posted By: dhanks Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/29/18 05:22 AM
This thread gave me cancer.
Posted By: Thruxton Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/29/18 11:50 AM
above in humble tribute to wolfe tone and bobby sands, an awl utters who suffered an died in the hands of british bastards...

If you ever do have the courage to visit the UK I would be delighted to extend to you the courtesies due to one who espouses such views. If you can supply a self addressed envelope we would be happy to post your testicles back to your relatives.
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/29/18 12:36 PM
with regard to the rudeness of some brits...i rest my case...

an like other threads here, this one started out as an exercise in creative writing for the purpose of entertainment...but sadly, it got off course, and took a dark turn...sorry bout dat...
Posted By: Konor3inch Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 02:52 PM
Idiot
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 03:31 PM
rude brits are everywhere it seems, even scotland...
Posted By: Konor3inch Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 06:59 PM
Thankfully few Americans are as ignorant as yourself. Perhaps you should educate yourself about the troubles and the ongoing peace process before posting such divisive rubbish. Suffering and dying was not confined to Irish Republicans but shared out amongst republicans,loyalists and security forces in what was a very sad time in Irish history thankfully the peace process moves forward and gives hope for the generations to come. Your previous posts demonstrate a pitiful understanding of the issues and reflect a detachment from reality that only an idiot would aspire to but there again that seems to be a niche that you happily fill.
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 08:21 PM
perhaps tis you dat should read some history...there has been a sad time in ireland, off an on for 800 years now...more or less...lets start with this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_invasion_of_Ireland

an your bloody personal insults and attack, make you appear to be just another rude and crude brit of low personal intellect, who resorts to insult and personal attack, in lieu of cogent discussion of a complex issue...

Posted By: Konor3inch Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 09:38 PM
I failed to see any cogent discussion of a complex issue in your posts perhaps you could point them out. I haven’t failed to notice however that your fellow Americans have you nailed for the fool you are.
Posted By: Bob Cash Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 10:03 PM
Originally Posted By: Konor3inch
I failed to see any cogent discussion of a complex issue in your posts perhaps you could point them out. I haven’t failed to notice however that your fellow Americans have you nailed for the fool you are.

+1
Posted By: canvasback Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 10:18 PM
The Troubles. Funded primarily by idiot Americans of Irish Catholic decent. Without their money, the IRA wouldn't have been the force it was.

Fine to foment violence when you yourself are insulated from it by the Atlantic Ocean.
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 10:37 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Troubles as defined by wikipedia, 1968 to 1998...a short view of british tyranny in ireland...

and now for chapter 2 of a longer view of british tyranny in ireland...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tudor_conquest_of_Ireland

Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 10:53 PM
3inch: to early for cogent discussion...you need to continue your education about the history of british invasions in ireland...

here is a pop quiz...describe the history of irish armies invading the british isles...
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 11:01 PM
back: not fomenting violence here...unless one considers pointing out hundreds of years of oppression and injustice in ireland by invading foreign armies and colonists as fomenting violence...
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 11:08 PM
the invaders left and germany has been reunited...

the invaders left and vietnam has been reunited...

korea may be reunited soon...

what about ireland?...when will the invaders go home there?
Posted By: old colonel Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 11:18 PM
Ed go back to wherever your family came from in Europe, it makes as much sense as you shallow statements on Ireland,

Nothing is as simple as your ridiculous doggerel approach.

PS you statement on Korea shows a demonstrable ignorance of that situation too
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 11:39 PM
old, best as i can figure my ancestors came to america from many places in europe, interestingly, none from ireland that i am aware of...would not go back if i could...however, french nova scotia, aka upper arcadia, in july and august has always had an appeal to me...if one studies the history of british tyranny in ireland, it is anything but shallow...it is a story of long term, brutal, oppression and injustice...

with regard to korea, i have my view of the recent history of that country, vis a vis japanese and chinese invasions and colonizations...my fear is that once the invaders leave, koreans will settle old scores via civil war, instigated by the more agresive koreans of japanese ancestry...what is your view?
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/30/18 11:48 PM
My view.............. I wish you'd go somewhere that does not have internet access

Just sayin'

SRH
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 12:27 AM
stan: feelin is becoming mutual, jes sayin...

maybe we can agree not to trash each others threads, jes sayin...
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 01:32 AM
Without trashin' you'd have no replies......

SRH
Posted By: old colonel Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 01:32 AM
old, best as i can figure my ancestors came to america from many places in europe, interestingly, none from ireland that i am aware of...would not go back if i could...however, french nova scotia, aka upper arcadia, in july and august has always had an appeal to me...if one studies the history of british tyranny in ireland, it is anything but shallow...it is a story of long term, brutal, oppression and injustice...

with regard to korea, i have my view of the recent history of that country, vis a vis japanese and chinese invasions and colonizations...my fear is that once the invaders leave, koreans will settle old scores via civil war, instigated by the more agresive koreans of japanese ancestry...what is your view?

My view is the North while ethnically similar to the South is so radically different in modern culture the cost of any merger catastrophically difficult. The economic cost far outweigh any short term benefit. It is not anything close to West and East Germany.

The best we can hope for in Korea is to hold off things enough so we can avoid a costly shooting conflict. We would win but the price is not worth it to the American taxpayer or the families like mine who would lose significant casualties in the conflict. Unless forced by the North we should avoid it, yet we have to be willing if all else fails, or there is no real deterrence.

I have spent time in Germany and Korea and understand what these places are like and the cost of conflicts if forced to that level.

Back to Ireland, and I am half Irish with both two of my grandparents right off the boat. I grew up in house with accents and all the history, music, etc. My grandfather from Kerry liked the brits as the Brits he dealt with treated him fairly, my grandmother on the other hand hated them with a passion. My mother’s first reaction to my being engaged to my wife of 32 years was “Cromwell was a Presbyterian”. All that emotion is history. She learned to like my wife and they became thick as thieves.

I had the pleasure of working with Republic of Ireland officers in both Bosnia and Kosovo and they have a much more realistic view of doing things smart and would be appalled by your wild statements. I have also worked with Anglo-Irish Brit officers who see things smartly from having dealt with things on the streets.

One has to realistically look at the current situation in Northern Ireland and go forward intelligently and no throw around the trail of woes. The majority vote in the North will not merge with the Republic in the South and what is best is to work for Justice today for all citizens there. I believe that the government in London is a positive influence for justice today, whatever their past acts were.

Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 01:47 AM
old: hoping you are right about korea and ireland, and anywhere else in the world where oppression and injustice have been practiced for multiple generations by foreign invaders and their mixed tribe desendents...

traditionally, younger generations are taught to hate the enemies of older generations...maybe economic prosperity, fueled by greed, will cause the next generation to forgive and forget...

as the chinese have figured out, war is bad for business in this 21st century...hope it stays that way...
Posted By: Konor3inch Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 05:04 AM
Ed I have no need for your Wikipedia links to Ireland’s history of the troubles. Like thousands of civilians, loyalists ,republicans and security force members.I have my own memories of the troubles and the violence on all sides that individuals were responsible for. My point was that just as I labelled you the village idiot and offended you by doing so ,so you labelled every soldier and British person and in doing so offended them ,failed to treat them as individuals and perpetuated a divide which the Irish are attempting to heal with their reconciliation process.Simplistic interpretation from afar plays no part in the peace process and I think it will take at least two generations until those responsible for the atrocities on both sides are no longer with us.
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 05:53 AM
konor: it is my hope for you and others that old wounds heal, and that future generations forgive and forget the sins of the past...
Posted By: moses Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 01:21 PM
When I set traps for Dingo's I need to be careful with trap scent, lure, position, stepping indicators, sifting sand over the plate, etcetera.
All that & ole ed can come here, drop a trap right out in the open, sit right there on it & still catch you guys in it every time.
Man, I wish either the Dingo's were more like you, or you were more like a Dingo.
O.M
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 02:22 PM
lets see now, we have touched on owls, rudeness, tyranny and now trapping...i for one believe leg hold trapping of animals to be a horribly cruel practice...

once came upon a leg trap with a fox leg in it...no fox, just the leg...and also came upon a leg trap with a possum in hit, held by three legs...ants had partially eaten the poor thing alive...shot it to end its misery...
Posted By: moses Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 03:51 PM
When you gonna put these poor guys outa their misery & pull ya'alls trap line.
Or is it jest too much fun to see your hants heat keet ?
O.M
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 04:45 PM
well moses, fact is, ah aint runnin no trap lines here...

jes lookin for doublegun info, entertainment an civil discourse...

course, sum times i git caught up in the trap of responding to uncivil discourse...should ignore hit, but when an arrow is flung my way, hit is so easy to lob back ah rock...an so hit goes...
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/01/18 04:49 PM
an mean, if you look at the rest of the threads on the front page, at the moment, this is the only one that has any pzazz goin on...no watt ah mean...
Posted By: keith Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/02/18 04:01 AM
Originally Posted By: moses
O.M

Moses, do you seriously think I/we don't realize that Ed is a Troll? But Ed is also an idiot who expects that he can have it both ways, and gets upset when he can't. The guys that fall for his traps are the fool's who think he will change if they answer him respectfully.

Me... I'm just wondering what anything in this thread has to do with double guns, and wondering also... where are the cries from the Thread Police who would be beside themselves if anyone used all this precious bandwidth on something as trivial as maintaining our gun rights?
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/02/18 10:34 AM
buzz buzz buzz...now, ware is dat fly swatter...can neva find hit win ah needs hit...
Posted By: canvasback Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/02/18 12:16 PM
Originally Posted By: keith

Moses, do you seriously think I/we don't realize that Ed is a Troll? But Ed is also an idiot who expects that he can have it both ways, and gets upset when he can't. The guys that fall for his traps are the fool's who think he will change if they answer him respectfully.

Me... I'm just wondering what anything in this thread has to do with double guns, and wondering also... where are the cries from the Thread Police who would be beside themselves if anyone used all this precious bandwidth on something as trivial as maintaining our gun rights?

Quoted for accuracy.
Posted By: Jagermeister Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/02/18 01:35 PM
Originally Posted By: moses
O.M

Keith=ttt smirk
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/03/18 02:23 AM
"Once upon a midnight dreary, while I pondered, weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping,
As of some one gently rapping, rapping at my chamber door."

Henry, dat you?

an den, from out o de dark ah hears...

Posted By: Stanley Hoover Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/03/18 10:26 AM
Ed,

Just you trying to show me that this isn't private shows how ignorant you really are.

I know I've done what you wanted by replying, so that's on me.

You just put allot of meaning into the saying (You Can't Fix Stupid)

Now ramble on about your Grouse Owl Ed, you've pretty well convinced everybody how ignorant you are, might as well keep reminding us.

Stan
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/03/18 10:43 AM
He's not called Ed the tOrch for nothing...

Hear tell Ed sniffed too much X'cetolyne.
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/03/18 11:21 AM
ruemenated all night...having trouble with who comes next...

what with all of the personal attacks and other distractions, the creative juices aint flowin...ah mean, watts up wid la bron
any hows...

anyway, was thinking about bringing back bennie, but that's too obvious...besides, he's dead.. but then, is he really? as in zombie owl?

possible new characters...

a brain damaged badger, named stan...

a rabid weasel, named dudley...

a blind snapping turtle, named keith...

i don't know...none of then seem quite right...no watt ah mean...

Posted By: Jagermeister Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/03/18 01:44 PM
Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
He's not called Ed the tOrch for nothing...

Hear tell Ed sniffed too much X'cetolyne.

Yes, many were upset here because as result of that activity their guns were worth more. Strange for America I would think the opposite would be true. The prices are down perhaps you could beg Ed to resume his old ways?
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/04/18 12:26 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/science/2018/07/04/rare-snowy-owl-found-in-famed-new-york-city-jail.html

well, could be, dat henry is now runnin coke to rikers?

wood esplan his strange behavior, when he stopped off here, for awhile, awhile ago...
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 07/04/18 05:09 PM
maybe one o his balloons broke?
Posted By: ed good Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/04/22 05:51 PM
well, ya gotta ad mit, dis tred is far mo inter tainin dan watts ben appearin here recently...
Posted By: Argo44 Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/05/22 04:15 AM
Ed, I bought a gun from you once..there were some things not said in your ad but I was happy in end. You are articulate and you are persuasive and honey-tongued in person. So could you please stop the FU pigeon speech and talk English (American). Thanks,
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/06/22 11:20 AM
You woke the ghost of O'Reilly up ED.....
Posted By: lonesome roads Re: HENRY THE GROUSE OWL, CHAPTER II - 06/06/22 03:26 PM
Originally Posted by ed good

Or watching hockey at MSG.

Don’t really care for any of the teams left but rooting for the Rangers (original six).

Can’t stand Colorado but like MacKinnon, even though he’s from Nova Scotia.

Like Edmonton and McDavid but hope a Canadian based team never wins the Stanley Cup again.

I sent an email to Gary Bettman to rename it the America Cup. Haven’t heard back.

© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com