doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: gjw I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 05:57 PM
Hi all, first off, I must say that I've been honored and humbled by the amount of support that many of you have shown me. Both on my original post as well as several PM's. I realize now that the good folks here outweigh the bad. For all your support I'm very thankful and grateful, you folks are wonderful.

Second, I know that keith and his ilk will be all over me. Fine, I don't care anymore. You can go after me all you want, you'll start quoting all about me "IGNORING" you (which BTW, if your logged out you can still see your hateful attacks). So, I won't "IGNORE" you anymore and your "man of his words" quotes won't cut it either with me.

I will tell you this keith, you go after one of my friends with your personal attacks, I'll get right down in the mud with you. After 23 years of military service (and yes LeFusil ALL ACTIVE DUTY) I've seen all types, so I know what kind of person you are. In some regards, I feel sorry for you. Your hateful spite must really eat at your soul, what a pitiful life you must lead. So go ahead, start attacking me (which you will).

To the rest of you good members.....Thank You!

Best,

Greg
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 06:07 PM
I'm glad...Geo
Posted By: SKB Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 06:13 PM
Welcome back Greg I have always enjoyed your posts of your fine guns, bird dogs and family in the field. Your annual picture thread is always a favorite of mine.
Steve
Posted By: old colonel Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 06:20 PM
Welcome
Posted By: skeettx Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 06:54 PM
Yeeee Hawwww !!
GLAD to have your reconsider

Mike
Posted By: KDGJ Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 07:05 PM
Greg,

Thanks for reconsidering and staying on the board.

Ken
Posted By: LGF Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 07:10 PM
Greg, you would have been missed.
Posted By: keith Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 07:49 PM
Could you at least post a few pics of shotguns and dead pheasants so the F.A.G.'s and Thread Police who get all huffy about off-topic threads don't appear hypocritical for giving a pass to this pathetic crap?

Of course, if they should make a token complaint in order to save face, you could always blame it all on menopause... or me. Either one will work.
Posted By: King Brown Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 07:55 PM
It's close enough to the Sabbath---Seventh Day and the other---to say this is a lesson of how a community holds together in the midst of disagreement, a blessing.

For centuries Christian disagreements led to terrible things, and here a gang of gun handlers show their brethren they are not alone. Thank you.
Posted By: gjw Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 08:12 PM
Thank you all again, I'm very touched by all your support!

Best,

Greg
Posted By: HomelessjOe Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 08:13 PM
What the hell are you whining about now ?
Posted By: John Roberts Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 08:16 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQmBXEZEYtg
JR
Hooah!!

Welcome back! Remember, you have the stick, just keep it straight an level.
Posted By: eeb Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 10:06 PM
Thanks JR. That bus has remarkable acoustics.
Posted By: rocky mtn bill Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/17/18 11:26 PM
Greg, Have at it .I'm with you.
Posted By: Rocketman Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/18/18 12:54 AM
Glad you reconsidered. Saved me typing you a lengthy chastizement for leaving. There is a really ignore which trumps an ignore button.

DDA
Posted By: Owenjj3 Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/18/18 01:19 AM
Thanks Greg. Looking forward to your forthcoming posts.
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/18/18 02:21 AM
Great, Greg. It's only.....

https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/ge...mp;font=cursive

............until we start posting pics of hunts again.

SRH
Posted By: wannagohunting Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/18/18 02:59 AM
Well as long as the MODERATOR of this forum won't hold anyone to his basic simple rules I for one won't contribute any money to the website. As long as certain persons are allowed to continue to disrupt posts and attack others and make a mockery of the site the site is a quite often a disgrace.
I am glad you re-thought this one Greg. Glad you are still here.
Posted By: B. Dudley Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/18/18 11:18 AM
Originally Posted By: wannagohunting
Well as long as the MODERATOR of this forum won't hold anyone to his basic simple rules I for one won't contribute any money to the website. As long as certain persons are allowed to continue to disrupt posts and attack others and make a mockery of the site the site is a quite often a disgrace.

There is not a moderator of this forum, as you can tell. Only an administrator who has no issue with this place swirling in the toilet.
Posted By: Stanton Hillis Re: I've Reconsidered And Will Return - 03/18/18 11:30 AM
It appears that the swirling toilet backed up to the point that the plunger was put into use. The threads I'm Done (which started out as a good thread) is gone, and also the idiotic one by nca225, which I cannot even remember the title of. Good riddance.

SRH

© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com