doublegunshop.com - home
After being cancelled last year due to flooding, the Fall Southern is back on in a couple weeks and I'm looking forward to it. Always good shooting and wonderful hospitality.

SOUTHERN SIDE BY SIDE FALL CLASSIC & EXIBITION

At the Back Woods Quail Club in historic Georgetown, SC. Shooters descend upon the Back Woods Quail Club in historic Georgetown, South Carolina to compete in the 10th Annual Southern Side by Side Championship & Exhibition Fall Classic, October 19 thru 22, 2017!

Details: https://www.backwoodsquailclub.com/southern-side-by-side
I encourage everyone to go to and support this event. This will be the first one I have missed since 2011 and I really regret it, but family obligations call.

It is sort of a smaller version of the Spring Southern. The shooting is great!
Darrell, Judy and I will be there and are looking forward to seeing you.
Nice opening day for the shoot. Targets good as always. Two different courses for each gauge. Nice weather and a great selection of complimentary food and bar drinks at the end of the day. Looking forward to Tomorrow.
+ 2 for what DGM said. Beautiful weather! We shot both courses -yesterday. Today some trap, 5 stand and one or maybe both SC courses.
This is a first class shooting event! Those who missed it missed a great event. We started the day with 50 trap targets followed by the 'practice' round for the 5 stand of 30 targets.
A little rest and lunch and 50 targets on the blue course. Liberal cocktails at 4 with great pre food filled by a fine buffet diner. PERFECT WEATHER. Can heaven be like this??
We will shoot 75 additional targets tomorrow before heading home in the early PM from a Wonderfull weekend!! Thank you to Rick Hemingway, Bill Kemffer and staff for a memorable shooting experience!
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com