doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Glenn Fewless Beretta 682 Super Sport - 10/09/06 10:03 PM
Gentlemens:

I wish to sell this gun in order to finance the potential acquisition of the Greener but need assistance establishing the value. I have waded through the Gun Broker, Guns America and Auction Arms sites and have not come up with a match.

It is a Beretta 682 Super Sport and is at least 15 years old, likely more. I comes as pictured with a set of Kolar .410 tubes. Any insight you might be able to provide will be appreciated.

I hope this post is not improper on this site. I will pay the sales fee to the site when the gun sells, whether through this site or not. Thank you.

Glenn

Beretta 682

Beretta 682
Posted By: eightbore Re: Beretta 682 Super Sport - 10/09/06 10:37 PM
Early Super Sports were stocked with a lightweight and rather brief, field style buttstock and were not popular with competition shooters because of that stock. Your gun has a full size competition buttstock which is common to skeet and trap models and is more accepted by competition shooters. It also appears to be in nearly new condition. Cased and with Kolar tubes in .410, your gun should sell for $1800 to over $2000. This gun is only two tube sets away from being a great American Skeet gun. 28" guns are not the top of the skeet or sporting clays market today, unfortunately.
Posted By: Glenn Fewless Re: Beretta 682 Super Sport - 10/10/06 01:58 AM
eightbore:

Thank you for the information. It is nice gun, but has been in the back of the safe for a lot of years. I post it in the for sale area. Thanks again.

Glenn
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com