doublegunshop.com - home
with dave webers blessings im happy to offer..........

The Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm of Vanzant, Mo.
will be hosting 1st ever corporate outing for
DG-BBS MEMBERS
GUESTS AND LOCALS ARE INVITED TO SHOOT
7-8-9 OCT 2016
SAFETY BRIEFS: 4pm Friday & NOON Saturday
1st FLIGHTS 4pm Friday & 10am Saturday, Noon Sunday,
RAIN OR SHINE
Bring 10 Boxes of Ammo
Bring 3 cases of Walmart clays
Bring a prize donation for the winners
Bring your favorite shotguns
ANY GUN
ANY GAUGE
10 Tickets required to hold the meet
Suggested Cost is 50.00

The 3 Days Of Events Will Be:

4pm - Friday Intro/Waivers/Gun Insp.
6pm - Pot Luck Dinner
8pm - Night Birds

9am - Saturday Intro/Waivers/Gun Insp.
Box 1 = 16yd ATA Trap
Box 2 = Handicap Trap
Box 3 = Skeet
Box 4 = Polish Turkey Shoot
Box 5 = Team Annie Oakley
Box 6-10 = Shooters Choice

7pm - Dutch Steak Dinner in Town

Noon - Sunday/Open Shooting

NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
Prizes for 1st/HOA, 2nd, Last place.

HIGH SCORE MUST SHOOT OFF WITH LOW SCORE FOR TROPHY.
BOB SHOOTS IN PROXY FOR LOW SCORE.
SHOOT OFF IS A TRAP WALK BACK TO 50YDS.
LAST MAN STANDING WINS.
Call me and reserve a spot!
1-757-923-3553
rocketman, can we count on you returning for the shoot in oct?
i know gil is coming. anyone else?
I'm going again for sure. This is not really a competition, it's just folks getting together to have a good time, break some birds, eat some good food, and make some new friends, all in a relaxed kick-backed Ozark foothills atmosphere.
I think I've used six or seven different shotguns in my four trips there, shooting a variety of games, with everything from a 1941 made Ithaca 37R pump 16ga to an early Winchester Model 21 with 30" pipes and IM/XF chokes - I don't hit all the skeet birds with it, but if I center-punch one, it's spectacular. As you can see, the only thing we are serious about is having a good time - and we do!
Come join us!
gil is squaded.
will you be doing night birds or coming saturday morning?

whos next?
bob blair, rva....you guys are close. think you can squeeze it in during dove season?
treblig1958, old colonel? how about you guys?
can you swing it?
Originally Posted By: bobski
can you swing it?

Bob, I'd love too but that drive may be a killer for me. smile
roger that.
dave gave us a green light for this.
so if you cant come, pass the word and help find some shooters that might come. thanks!
ken nelson....think you can squeeze in a small little meet in between your sporting clays tour in oct?

im still trying to get dan to come. maybe his foot will be better!
knowing everyone lives in busy worlds, the meet policy is that if you get a ticket and cant make it....its good for one reschedule.
in other words, if you cant make it in oct, come in april, no loss no foul.
it seems to work out pretty well.
just wanted you all to know this, if its the only reason you may be hesitating on getting a ticket early.
I wish you luck. I do many shoots and after reading your posting's I had questions and comments. Pre buying a ticket is good for big shoots to get a place before it fills up but doing that for your's and without a cash refund provison might not be the best. What is incentive to sign up early? Asking shooters to bring three cases of clay birds and to bring prizes for the winners is veryunusual. Somebody is high gun and he gets a flashlight or set of screwdrivers from harbor frt? Aren't you buying clay birds in pallet loads and wouldn't your price be better than each man buying them at wally? What is the gun inspection and who is the inspector and what are his credentials (never saw that before) The pot luck dinner is good but what do you have for some one that wants a hot dog or pop etc for lunch? Dutch steak dinner in town, does that mean buy ur own? If that's right please say it. How about the waivers, waivers for what? Can you post a copy of waiver here so shooters know what theyre signing away before driving to your club? Do you have liability insurance? Are all your traps electric's or are some hand traps? High gun shoots against Bob as proxy for low score - what is that? Shooting against a ringer who owns the club? Last suggestion is to tell what shooters get for their 50 bucks.
im sorry youre so leary joe.
i'll be glad to answer your questions but you really need to click the link and see my place before you start questioning the good time im offering.
click the gallery.

most likely the shoots you attend are commerical operations and managed by either members, staff, with state grants or dues.

this one is an invite to my home, joe.

im inviting all of dg-bbs to my private backyard range.
some people have pools and tennis courts in their backyard. i just so happen to have this professional 2 field range with clubhouse, in mine.

i keep it small and personal joe. 10 is perfect. 20 is fine.

im about to list the things needed to make this happen. you got ahead of me.

this is a party meet for dg-bbs joe.
most guests bring the host a bottle of wine to a dinner invite. for this invite, you bring targets.

coming here is a chance to shoot with all the posters here and share gun stories and shoot some rare guns, centrally located in the usa.

what you win is not the goal. if you come only to win stuff, youll be coming for the wrong reason. its a party shoot.

go take a look. and i will answer the best i can for you and everyone else.
here joe....
heres a standard blurb.
-------------------------

i enjoy bringing cyber posters together to share something in common, shooting! being retired military, i have a lot of free time to devote to my passion, shotguns and people. i enjoy it so much, that i bought this abandoned range a few years ago, just to have people come out and learn to shoot as a hobby. it also gives the locals something to do after those long hard days on the farm. i live in va.. so i only visit up to mo. twice a year. so i'd like to offer you all a chance to come meet me at my place for a great little getaway which i promise will be worth your time.
i use to shoot on the navy shooting team, rifle, pistol, and shotgun. i was on the world champion navy skeet team that won gold in san antonio back in the 90's. i know the game.
to make your visit to the DG-BBS meet worth the trip, im offering free instruction and coaching to all that sign up.
i prefer it to be 'bring your own shotgun,' but if you dont have one, i will ensure some will be here for you to borrow for free. and too, others will surely bring some to loan as well.
i will open my clubhouse for free as well.
it has a kitchen, so anyone is welcome to use it to cook. i cant cook for you guys....i'll be teaching on the range, so if you want to bbq or eat grub, bring your own food and cook it yourselves. i also supply coffee to all shooters for free.
the range parking lot is big enough for campers. i dont have sewage, but i do have free electricity and water hookups. bring your extention cords and hoses. so if you want to bring a camper to save on motels, feel free. pitch a tent too if youd like.

the clubhouse is knotty pine, has running water, toilet, heat and ac.

weather is always the stick in the mud, so we shoot in the rain like real life.
this is a 3 day event. main event is saturday.
banking on one day is a gamble. if you can get here friday noon, it will give us wiggle room. if you leave monday morning, even better. but i understand most of you must return for work. we will shoot sunday if one of the days is a washout.

tickets are 50.00. bring 10 boxes of shells and 3 (90 count) cases of targets. it acts an entry fee.
many pitch in to make the trophy free and many pitch in to give free prizes to winners. the more people give, the more the winners win.
this match is designed for skilled and the beginners to get a feel for the most common clay games on a budget. i will shepard you thru the basics to the 5 different games for free.
of course if youre a skilled shooter, come as well! but to ensure there are no ringers, the top score must shoot against me in the last event if they want to win the trophy; because, i shoot in proxy for last place. if i win, last place wins the match trophy. high score wins the prizes. so dont be scared away over a match due to a lack of skill. its a lot of fun.
and when the meet is over...we all attend a dutch steak dinner at the local pub called club 60 in mountain grove, mo.. it goes well into the night.

http://www.urbanspoon.com/cities/210-missouri/restaurants/1066216-club-60-steak-house/menu

---------------------------------------

for those choosing to come, heres your bug out list................

* shotgun, 12ga or 20ga. must have shoulder stock. must be in working order. suggest pump, semi, o&u, or sbs.
* interchangable chokes both IC & FULL. SKT will be fine too. if you dont have a gun with interchangable chokes, bring two shotguns...one with a full and one with a skeet or IC choke in it.
* 10 boxes of ammo, 7 1/2 or 8 shot.
* 3 cases of walmart clay targets
* ball cap
* rain gear
* safety glasses, clear or smoked.
* shell pouch if you have one. (dont buy one, i have some you can borrow.)
* ear plugs, not ear muffs. those big dorky ones will interfere with your stock fit to your cheek.
* batters gloves. nice but not needed.
* 10 gallons of nerves
* 1 humble pie

---------------------------------------------

for those considering coming, here are the ground rules......

VCPF Range Rules:

Rangemasters decisions are final.
Drug or alcohol use prohibited on the premise. Period. The management has the right to deny shooting privileges if detected.
Eye and ear protection required when shooting or in the shooting area.
Guns & ammo are subject to inspection. Shoulder stocks are required.
Guns entering the clubhouse must be opened and confirmed empty before racking.
Shouldering, dry firing, and loading of firearms in the clubhouse is prohibited.
A game is 25 targets. Shoot only 1 shot at 1 target.
Extra targets not allowed, unless one is thrown broken.
Carry only one gauge of ammo when shooting.
Load only when you are on a firing station. Otherwise, keep your firearm unloaded with the action open.
Load no more than 2 rounds at a time.
Load only 1 round on station 8 high house and 1 round for ATA trap.
Don’t swing past the center stake on station 8.
Everyone shoots station 8 high, then everyone shoots station 8 low.
If your gun gives an odd report, cease fire, unload your gun, and check the bore for an obstruction.
Stop all shooting when a cease-fire is called. Open all actions and unload.
Be alert for people in the shooting area or downrange.
Don’t shoot at wildlife or livestock. Dogs must be leashed and policed.
Don’t shoot if an orange cone, flag, or hat appears on the trap bunker.
Don’t walk past the far edge of the houses unless loading the bunker.
Don’t shoot the houses. If you do, confess and paint it.
No shot larger than #6 allowed on this range.
Children must be kept within arms reach at all times. Infants not allowed on the range. Period.
Children who can not safely hold, mount, or swing a firearm properly, may not shoot.
To reduce the risk of lead ingestion, no eating or smoking while shooting. It is advised to thoroughly wash hands and face after shooting.
You may keep whatever hulls you came with. All others are club property and must remain.
Did i say the rangemasters decisions are final? Good. Just checking.
let me explain it in a way that maybe joe and the rest will understand. im not the entertainment. im not the band. you are. im not a promoter. this meet isnt a commericial venture with sponsors or advertisers offering clients expensive prizes. so, you can make this meet as fancy, expensive, and rewarding as you want. all im doing is providing you all a place to meet and shoot your fine guns among other dg-bbs members. and most importantly, you arent a customer with rights, youre a private guest in my home who acts accordingly. i agree. ive seen some shoots at some back yard invites in my time, and youre right. sometimes its a guy with a hand flinger in a muddy field. one visit to my website should eliminate those fears. maybe if i describe what happens to you like this... im offering you the banquet hall, youre bringing the wedding party to it. i have no control over who actually comes on the wedding day, but i will assist you all in making sure that at least 10 will be there. your 50 spot is a kind gesture on your part to show the others and me, that you are serious about coming. ive been to a couple of parties where everyone promises to come, so the host goes out and spends hundreds if not thousands on a party, and then no one shows up. its the ultimate insult to a host. im like you. im not excited about driving 3000 miles round trip if on shoot day, everyone that promised to come just rolls over and says im too tired. the 50 keeps us all honest. and to show my honesty, i even offer everyone the benefit of the doubt and let you roll it over to the next meet. how many shoots do that, joe? rocketman will vouch for me. gil will vouch for me. they saw the operation. they attended the april shoot. it works. im real. rocketman could only come for 1 day and had to leave and had 5 games left over. i even gave him a range pass to come and shoot them up in the future. how many events do that, joe? im not throwing the party, you all are. im just providing the roof over it all. you bring targets and i'll toss them out 5 professionally maintained machines on a bonified course. your 50 is a way of ensuring other posters here that you are commited to coming. and its a way to say... thanks bob for: offering us your home, offering us the club facility without a membership, giving us all a chance to meet in one place with fine guns, offering us free instruction and coaching, providing us night shooting, keeping thouands of dollars of machines running for us, providing us a camp ground, providing an evening event in town, providing us winchester loaners, and having a smiling face greet me in the driveway, (who just drove 1500 miles from conn to see me...:>) btw dave, conn is farther than new york. so its not impossible. i do it twice a year. come join us and i will pick up your ticket. afterall, this is your website. be my guest. how many shoots do that, joe? my range is very secluded. my unincorporated town has 150 residents and 10,000 cows. if you need to unwind, this is the place. its 30 miles to town in any direction. its 6 miles to gas. my website lists all the options you have for lodging and food in the area. best to view this meet like a retreat and come prepared accordingy. this is why i encourage campers and small rv's. its a very relaxing 3 days. if youre familiar with the ozarks, youd know this to be true. remember guys....this is your party. its for everyone here. help me create it. we have 5 months to do it. and to encourage you all, i have 14 names already geared up to come locally and from other places...in case you cant gin up 10 names. so its almost locked in already. in the 5 years ive been doing this, ive never had to give refunds. ive always made minimum attendance. come be part of it.
Thanking you for your replies. You anwered most of my question's. I will be nearbye then but will probably not make your get together. Once again goodluck.
too bad. it would have been nice to meet you.

latest tally:

gil..............yes
bobski...........yes

rocketman........maybe
ken nelson.......maybe
old colonel......maybe
rva..............maybe

treb1ing1958......no
old joe...........no
Damn, that sounds like fun......I wish I could fit it in.

Mergus
why cant you?
Hi, Bob. Had a good time this spring. I can't commit to the fall shoot at this time, but it will be on my schedule of desired activities.

DDa
thats fine. come if you can.
we certainly will be here.

if you can bring some guests, let me know.
as we near the meet, slots fill up.
but no shows seem to abound. walk ins are never an issue.

i checked my records,
if you had hung around, you would have taken 2nd place!
openings so far........

Squads.........

Friday
4pm:........FULL.........
FIELD 1:

-------------------
Friday
4pm:
FIELD 2
------------------
6PM – pot luck dinner

7PM:
NIGHT TARGETS FIELD 2
first come first served

Saturday
10am:
FIELD 1

-------------
Saturday
1pm:........FULL........
FIELD 1
---------------

Saturday
10am:
FIELD 2

----------------

1pm:
FIELD 2

Sunday
Noon

wide open
i have a guest coming from ark signed up. so far so good. would like to see more dg-bbs guys. come join us!
Is beer included in the 50 bucks ?
Don't count me out yet Bob. I'm trying to coordinate this shoot with a swing up to South Dakota.

I'm just trying to make sure the 'Ole Ford' is up to it. blush

Bring 10 Boxes of Ammo

Suggested Cost is 50.00

If yer bringing your own shells and clay targets and a prize for the winner what's the 50 bucks get you ?
totally understand.

its early. call when you can commit. i just like to offer it way in advance so i can plan my trip west too. and because i know some guys like to schedule mundane reality around good times. some just like to wait until the last minute as well. either way....be glad to have any and all that can make it.

btw...i think joe is trying to say something, but he's been on my ignore list for some time. its blank. lol.
latest tally:

gil..............yes
bobski...........yes

rocketman........maybe
ken nelson.......maybe
old colonel......maybe
rva..............maybe
treb1ing1958.....maybe

old joe...........no
homeless joe......he's homeless, he cant afford it. :>
Maybe you two can flip a coin to see who gets the prize ?
pm sent. i know you saw it.
h-joe...

go back to pg 2 and read post ##444571
oopps....never mind. i see you got banned. imagine that!
ok...so far, you guys are sporting goose eggs.
let me know if anyone can make it asap.
still no word from bob blair or rva.

if anyone sees them, ask them to respond. im coming up blank.
It may help with sign ups if you clearly answer what shooters will waive away with your waivers and if you have commercial liability insurance? Simple answers pleeze
i find it hard to believe that someone who enjoys such fine guns, lacks attention to details.
read post #444555 / #444571

what part of 'this isnt a commerical operation or event' dont you understand?
Dudeski it's the part where you charge each shooter $50. That sounds commercial to me. Also, better check with your lawyer to see if your waiver will work if some one gets injured at your event whether commercial or not. I am just trying to help here dude.
do you think i was born yesterday?

you can help by signing up and having a good time.
latest tally:

gil..............yes
bobski...........yes

rocketman........maybe
ken nelson.......maybe
old colonel......maybe
rva..............maybe
treb1ing1958.....maybe

old joe...........no
homeless joe......he's homeless, he cant afford it.
Wow! Nice gesture gone sideways, too bad...Geo
it was not nice.
i dont need coaching on how to run a meet.
i dont need people to tell me how to host a party.
you guys just need to decide to do it.
bottom line.
im not a scam, so think what you want.
the facts are simple.
im inviting you all to my home to shoot. i know its hard for some to grasp the concept that there are some honest people in life who can afford to share at this magnitude, but there are.

if anything, its you guys that i should be leary of.
i dont know any of you. you could be all ex-felons for all i know.

im not going to beg you guys to be my friends and meet other members on my spread.
so im leaving it at this....this is my invite….
it’s a house party. been doing it for 5 years.
i make the suggestions as to what to bring to the party. thats what hosts do. they make the suggestions and people volunteer.
im doing it all based on past success with honest people who recognize my generosity and reciprocate accordingly.
come if you can. dont if you cant.
and fyi, i hold a ba/hra degree in human resources. i know what a waiver is and how to make one.

now....im off the net for a while. im heading to new england to 'meet' with some of my friends i made on the net at a handful of clubs, and its a 600 mile trip one way.
thats the kind of friend i am to my friends.
no distance is too great.
i'd be glad to add you to my list.

take a step in my direction and i'll take 3 towards you. i already did.
cheers.
latest tally: 16 confirmed

gil..............yes
bobski...........yes

rocketman........maybe
ken nelson.......maybe
old colonel......maybe
rva..............maybe
treb1ing1958.....maybe
dave w...........maybe
bob blair........no response

old joe...........no
mergus............no
homeless joe......no
nitro express.....no

==================

openings so far........

Squads.........

Friday
4pm:........FULL.........
FIELD 1:

-------------------
Friday
4pm:
FIELD 2
------------------
6PM – pot luck dinner

7PM:
NIGHT TARGETS FIELD 2
first come first served

Saturday
10am:
FIELD 1

-------------
Saturday
1pm:........FULL........
FIELD 1
---------------

Saturday
10am:
FIELD 2

----------------

1pm:
FIELD 2

Sunday
Noon

wide open

gil..............yes
bobski...........yes

rocketman........maybe
ken nelson.......maybe
old colonel......maybe
rva..............maybe
dave w...........maybe
bob blair........maybe

old joe...........no
mergus............no
homeless joe......no
nitro express.....no
treb1ing1958......no

Make me a maybe Bob.
thanks bob.

btw...how about your hunting buddies?
had the pleasure of meeting some ANON dg-bbs members in the groton area of conn today.
theyve chosen to remain ANON to you, but they were super friendly and gentleman to me.
which confirms what i always knew, good people recognize sincere honesty.
by this one act of kindness dealt me, the club i visited secured a lasting friendship. i look forward to visiting again.
who knows, maybe some other dg-bbs members will come up and shake my hand and give me positive support for what i do.
i now know....youre out there in force, balancing out the skeptics....one brick at a time. :>
Ever hear of convicted by association ?

oopps....never mind. i see you got banned. imagine that!

Can't keep a good man down bObski....
Mr. Bobski; I ask what is significance of having been "first registered here in in 2001"? Do I recall correctly, you wrote some thing once, you had computer problems from 2001 until last year? 14 years or so? That must be a tough spot to get the computer geek squad there in ozarks.
back when the boards were in flux with upgrades and changing formats being redesigned, my passwords and log ins all got lost or forgotten or wouldnt load due to dialup/dsl changes. it was the period of time when my father was dieing so posting on bbs was a low concern. i moved home to conn to live in with him and hold his hand until death for 4-5 years. i have since moved back to my summer home in va.
many here remember me. posting that tag was my way of letting people know that it was indeed the old bobski from past that had come back. i wanted everyone to know i left not out of dis-interest, but out of cyber issues and tending to deaths in the family.

i hope that helps you understand.
funny you mention that thing about geeks. my caretaker on the farm is a 20 veteran who is an expert in electronics. since i knew him from church in norfolk va way back, i tossed him the keys to the farm when he mentioned wanting to go west.
he's been taking care of the place for me in my absense. he loves it.(a solid true lifes friend)
and because of the bond we have, he has upgraded all of my computers...and here i am, back on line because of him.

for some people, computers are an escape from reality. to me, they are tools. the more time i spend outside cyberspace, the more im reminded of what a great world we live in.
my main goal in cyberspace with this farm is...to offer those trapped in non-reality, to come and experience real living at my place and have a good time for 3 days.
its been a great 6 years. ive met a lot of people who normally wouldnt know how to approach (or could afford) professional skeet/trap. it does my heart good to be able to offer it to total strangers. some of which never held a shotgun, so i hand them my winchesters to enjoy. instead of being a self centered competitior who only desires more trophies and titles....i prefer to be an ambassador for the sport and be an aiming point for anyone to seek out the sport in a very personal way.
i know there are good people out there. and i know many are close by. if i have to wade thru a mire of ugliness to find them...fine. itll be well worth it. everyone tells me how wonderful the mid-west is. unfortunatley its taking longer than i expected to believe it.

i served this nation for 22 years willing to die for country and you.
now.....i want to meet the people i was willing to sacrifice for.
90% of the experience has been positive; but, that number is decreasing quickly.
the ones i question...well...they have made it clear for anyone to see just by their posts, how cruel the internet can be.

yet....good and bad, skeptics and loyal friends....youre all still welcome.

as mentioned earlier...my alaska cyber friends will be here oct..
come give them a good lower 48 welcome back to mild weather and be part of giving them lasting memories of a good time in mo..

hey homeless...you coming?

Bring 10 Boxes of Ammo
ANY GUN
ANY GAUGE
Suggested Cost is 50.00

nOpe...I'm scared you might charge me for breathing laugh
scared?
of me?
ya mean i got you shakin in your boots?
lol!
thanks. that makes me superior!
:>

look, all you guys can come and just hang out of ya want. dont cost nothin.
blab is free.
heck...like always, someone is always kind and generous at these meets and let people shoot on their dime all the time.
so if youre that cheap.....come be hobo's at someone elses expense. we dont care.

ask rocketman...sarah and i even give out free door prizes to everyone. anything from once fired hulls, beer mugs from germany, wedding gifts for newlyweds attending, smoked turkeys, trinkets, calendars from donators on this very website, you name it.

we even have wives knit blankets at the meet as prizes. there aint no scamming goin on here guys. respect receives respect.
old america at its best.

heck i even gave a guy 250.00 worth of my reloading stuff back in 2012. at the end of the meet, he realized he spent all his gas money to get him and his son back to indiana. so gave him the reloading stuff on an iou.
I NEVER HEARD FROM HIM AGAIN.

had a guy get so sick from sun exposure, he had to take a shower in my HOME, to cool him off. he puked 3 ways from sunday. we nursed him and fed him IN MY HOME until he could walk again.

we use to send out tickets as receipts for signing up. until guys would forget their tickets, attend and shoot, and then come back a year later and try to use the lost ticket to shoot for free!

for the campers that rough it in pup tents, that dont bring hot food, and wake up cold, we invite them to MY HOME for breakfast.

ive had dirty filthy mouthed animals cuss in the presense of my wife, in ways that would make a the devil blush. only because im a longsuffering gentleman, they still have their teeth today.

so dont even try to put ME in the catagory of dishonest. the majority of dishonest people that i tend to meet....ARE MY GUESTS.

so pack up your car joe...and come let us see what kind of guy you are. one that demands rights, or receives honest hospitality.

actions speak louder than words.
i have a positive track record. i make it public.
everyone new that comes on my property has none. yet i invite you all.
come make a good impression. or at least try.
Can't cuss, can't drink beer...shoot, I can walk two blocks to church and do that.

What kind of nutter shows up to a 3 day shoot with a pup tent and no food?

Seems like a lot of unsavory characters show up at your shoot, Bobski.

Maybe he's got some strippers coming ?

laugh

(bObski....I'm a busy man).
joe reminds me of the kind of guy who would say...can i use your bathroom, and complain their aint a keg of beer on ice in the bathtub. :>
Actually I seldom drink beer... wink

What's the 50 bucks for ?
Parking.

SRH
Wonder if that includes your pUp tent ?
actually usgi hammocks........
If you want to keep a secret what the $50 is for fine by me....
read the 7 pages.
youll find your answer.
can you swing it?

Regrets, I am on the job with an exercise I am supporting as a contractor
gee too bad, col.
i feel for ya having to work weekends.
last time i had to work weekends, i was in the navy.
i feel for ya.
its nice to be retired!

maybe next time.

gil..............yes
bobski...........yes

rocketman........maybe
ken nelson.......maybe
rva..............maybe
dave w...........maybe
bob blair........maybe

------------------------

old joe...........no
mergus............no
homeless joe......no
nitro express.....no
treb1ing1958......no
old colonel.......no
dave weber........no

just had one sign up from oklahoma.
down to 2 slots left.
lmk.
Yeeee haw

Maybe one of the participants will explain what the $50 bucks was for. wink
ok....just had 3 from springfield sign up. we have our 10 minimum.
the meet is on.
any of you wall flowers out there that want to join in, feel free to swing by.
best call first, to make sure theres an opening.
hate to see you drive all that way only to watch us have fun.
pm me for a slot.
got 5 for friday 4pm
2 for 10am sat and 2 for 1pm sat left.
we're up to 21.
we'd love to see you again rocketman. let us know asap. maybe this time you can join us for the whole day and club 60 in town?
lmk.
if some of the maybes would chime in, it would help us plan.
thanks.........

rocketman........maybe
ken nelson.......maybe
rva..............maybe
dave w...........maybe
bob blair........maybe
holding steady at 21 shooters.
wives and family are extra.
10 maybes that cant know until mid sept.
aiming for 31 w/o dg-bbs input.
none the less, all are invited.
2 more from local coming.
im packing the car and heading west very soon.
cousins arriving this week for his end of summer miss the crowd va vacation at my home while im gone.
3rd cut awaits me at the farm.
hope to see rocketman again. maybe he can stay for the main event this time!
Count me out. Heading South for SC tourney.
2 more from local coming.
im packing the car and heading west very soon.
cousins arriving this week for his end of summer miss the crowd va vacation at my home while im gone.
3rd cut awaits me at the farm.
hope to see rocketman again. maybe he can stay for the main event this time!

yOu drank'n again....
ok ken. sc wins. good to know.
latest tally: 23 confirmed

gil..............yes
bobski...........yes

rocketman........maybe
rva..............maybe
dave w...........maybe
bob blair........maybe

1 mores in.........24.

The Vanzant Clay Pigeon Farm of Vanzant, Mo.
will be hosting 1st ever corporate outing for
DG-BBS MEMBERS
GUESTS AND LOCALS ARE INVITED TO SHOOT
7-8-9 OCT 2016
SAFETY BRIEFS: 4pm Friday & NOON Saturday
1st FLIGHTS 4pm Friday & 10am Saturday, Noon Sunday,
RAIN OR SHINE
Bring 10 Boxes of Ammo
ANY GUN
ANY GAUGE
Suggested Cost is 50.00

$50 x 24 = $1200.00

Plus yOo have to bring your own Walmart targets and your own shells.crazy

What kinda cash payout are you offering ?

just had a fellow sign up from co. he'll be flying into springfield and arriving for friday birds. look forward to meeting him.
i dont feed trolls...........
i dont feed trolls...........

From the looks of things I'd say you're trOlling for dollars....
up to 31 with wives and watchers.
hey rocketman....if youre not coming, do you want to donate your 5 leftover games to a local 11 year old who wants to come?
Much money as you're making you should be able to pay for the 11 year old to shoot.....
just had a father sign up his son from mich. they want to visit the ozarks, being they said they get tired of the flatlands of mich! what better place than here.
father sure loves his son.
he went and bought him a used krieghoff 32 to learn trap with!
i like when families come to my range. its what vanzant is all about, relaxed shooting. sorry you guys couldnt join us. we still have openings. come if ya can. be glad to have ya.
Hamlet "The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Homeless, will you be in attendance?
Yer kidding right ?
he aint man enough to face me.......

but hes still invited and i would forgive him. im commanded to.
I think jOe would be a lock for the stationary Turkey Target competition !! smile
"...I would forgive him. im commanded to."

Thou shall not bust balls? Is that in there? Could be...got a little dust on the Bible.

he aint man enough to face me.......

but hes still invited and i would forgive him. im commanded to.

Ain't that some funny chit...
lonesome...ya coming? homeless needs a date. :>
ok guys...im shuttin' down here.
time to head west.
if ya do show up, see ya at the counter.
im heading over to the other sites that responded to aid them in preparing.
im going to assume rocketman isnt coming since he hasnt said a word edgewise in 5 months.
enjoy yourselves guys.
cheers.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com