doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: VJP Gun stores near Findlay, OH ? - 07/09/13 10:41 PM
I'll be in Findlay for a couple days and was wondering if there are any gun stores to visit with a better then average selection of used side by sides ? I saw Jacqua's and Buffalo Trading Co. on the internet. Does anyone have experience with either of these or have any other suggestions ?

Thanks

Vince
Posted By: Clay N Feathers Re: Gun stores near Findlay, OH ? - 07/09/13 11:04 PM
I have bought two shotguns from Jacqua's. very good experience.
Posted By: Ironman5 Re: Gun stores near Findlay, OH ? - 07/09/13 11:37 PM
Have had good experiences with both listed shops. There is also a store in that area called Fur, Fin & Feathers. Or something close to that - I've wanted to stop in as I was passing through but never carved out the time. Jacqua's (pronounced Jake-ways) is about as good as we get in Ohio.
Posted By: bill schodlatz Re: Gun stores near Findlay, OH ? - 07/10/13 02:18 PM
I have not been to Jacqua's in years but when Bill ran it the store was as good as it get's.

bill
Posted By: tudurgs Re: Gun stores near Findlay, OH ? - 07/10/13 05:25 PM
Jaqua's is still top notch. One of the long time employees at Jaqua', "Neil" is now at the Buffalo Trading Post. Not as many guns there, but a lot of western memorabilia
Posted By: VJP Re: Gun stores near Findlay, OH ? - 07/10/13 10:03 PM
Thanks for the replies.

Vince
Posted By: Hussey Re: Gun stores near Findlay, OH ? - 07/10/13 10:06 PM
Jaquas! If you want to see a shop full of extremely nice guns including more than a few high-end SxS's and O/U's you have to stop in. Address is 900 E Bigelow. If you like nice guns and are going to be in Findlay you have to go there.
Posted By: Geo. Newbern Re: Gun stores near Findlay, OH ? - 07/11/13 02:14 AM
Originally Posted By: Ironman5
Jacqua's (pronounced Jake-ways) is about as good as we get in Ohio.

I always wondered how that was pronounced!...Geo
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com