doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Clay N Feathers Side Kick Inserts - 05/07/13 04:58 AM
Anyone using the Side Kick inserts by Briley? If so how are they working? Do you have any problems with them?

Thanks
Posted By: John Roberts Re: Side Kick Inserts - 05/07/13 02:55 PM
http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtopic.php?f=94&t=134357
JR
Posted By: James M Re: Side Kick Inserts - 05/07/13 03:07 PM
If you want to, for example, use 410 inserts in a 12 gauge you'd be much better off with the old Savage 410ers. They're much longer and IMO will deliver far more consistency than these little shorties.
Jim
Posted By: BPGuy Re: Side Kick Inserts - 05/08/13 01:24 AM
I used to own a full set of SideKicks. IMO - The 20 and 28 ga sets worked GREAT (keep in mind, I'm an average, not great, shooter!) for me. I had higher averages with BOTH of them than in 12 ga. The .410 tubes, well, let's just say "weren't great".

Here's some food for thought: If you're just getting into skeet, and want to try all 4 guns, get a set of SideKicks. That will get you into all events for minimal cost. Then, if you decide to jump in with both feet, Briley will give you FULL CREDIT for your SideKicks traded in on full-length tubes. They did for me! I bought them used for $400, and they gave me $600 credit towards a set of Match Weight tubes. Ya can't beat that! If ya don't like it, you should be able to sell them w/o taking too much of a financial beating.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com