doublegunshop.com - home
Never, this is an advertising hoax of late times. I bought one of these 'signs' at a flea market some years ago as an example of what is not correct.
Thats one of those hybrid L. C. SmIthacas right? Im surprised they managed to spell Ithaca correctly.
Probably the same outfit has a Baker Gun sign with a rifle hunting moose. Of course, Baker never built that type of gun, either.
It's got a copyright date of 1991, which might be a giveaway.
Yep; same company that made my "Baker Guns Co. NY,NY" sign! Desperate Enterprises, Inc.
I'll bet there are a bunch of enterprises that could call themselves "desperate" these days!
Damn Genelang, there you go giving it away! You just had to tell them didn't ya!
Steve
Hey Daryl,

You mean this Baker sign . . . .

Jolly
i have asighn like this too
That's the one I have too! I still like it, though.
Originally Posted By: Lee the First
That's the one I have too! I still like it, though.

So these must be quite rare then if only three of these have surfaced so far! lol! But yes, even with something such as a sign a person has to do homework if they want to buy something that is "authentic" to the original. Always someone looking to make a quick buck. Of course they are probably made different intentionally because they don't have the "rights" to the originl signs.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com