doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: John Can. Internet Gunclub? - 06/13/11 01:48 AM
Has anyone any info. on the status of IGC? Its been sometime since it "vanished". --- John Can.
Posted By: PeteM Re: Internet Gunclub? - 06/13/11 01:41 PM
As far as I can tell it is gone. Has been for a while. Emails bounce. The domain is still registered, but does not respond to a ping.

Pete
Posted By: AmarilloMike Re: Internet Gunclub? - 06/13/11 02:50 PM
Thread about the IGC problems:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbt...true#Post221309
Posted By: Salopian Re: Internet Gunclub? - 06/13/11 06:24 PM
John, I think it went bust once he had cleared my cheque for a renewed subscription. He's never replied to any of my enquiries.
How on Earth he allowed the site to go into liquidation defeats my logic??????
Posted By: Mark Eeley Re: Internet Gunclub? - 06/16/11 09:17 PM
I spoke to the owner back in February. At the time he was having problems with the website or more particularly the people who were looking after the site but told me that they were having a new site built....

However, since then i have had a couple of emails returned and all seems to have gone quiet.
Posted By: CBL1 Re: Internet Gunclub? - 06/20/11 08:11 AM
Originally Posted By: Mark Eeley
I spoke to the owner back in February. At the time he was having problems with the website or more particularly the people who were looking after the site but told me that they were having a new site built....

However, since then i have had a couple of emails returned and all seems to have gone quiet.

This was still the case last month - John is acutely aware of the issue and working hard to resolve it. Not sure where the receivership comment came from as this never came up when he and I spoke?
Posted By: Salopian Re: Internet Gunclub? - 06/21/11 06:27 AM
What are the issues in getting the site back up and running CBL1? Do you have any information? Can anyone help John to get it up and running, there is a lot of information locked in there.
Posted By: Mark Eeley Re: Internet Gunclub? - 06/21/11 06:34 PM
CBL1 - are you in contact with John? My recent efforts to contact him by his email have been returned unsent.... If you have another means of contact perhaps you could PM me...
Posted By: trw999 Re: Internet Gunclub? - 11/08/12 10:46 AM
John posted a detailed up date on the issues he has been facing with the site yesterday. Visit http://www.internetgunclub.com/Modules/Forum/ViewForum.aspx to view his post.

I do hope that he manages to overcome the problems and re-establish the site fully, in particular access to the excellent Historical Database.

Tim
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com