doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Humpty Dumpty What do you think of that? - 05/21/10 06:22 AM
I dropped by a gun store the other day and saw a Sauer 16 ga, looked pretty nice but with the left barrell bulged badly right after the chamber area. When I told the salesperson the gun wasn't fit to shoot anymore and ought to go to scrape metal, he didn't say anything, but his reaction suggested he thought I was nuts. They are obviously going to sell this gun no matter what. I'm filing a complaint to consumer protection body... do y'all Free World citizens think I ought to inform the shop's managenment about my complaint, too?
Posted By: Harry Eales Re: What do you think of that? - 05/21/10 07:22 AM
Given that your location is correct I would first ascertain who actually owns the gun shop. If it is the local Mafia, I'd think twice, if I were you.

Harry
Posted By: Humpty Dumpty Re: What do you think of that? - 05/21/10 07:54 AM
I humbly suggest you've been watching too many action movies lately smile Just kidding smile Times changed, there's only one Mafia in this country, and it goes by the name of the Government smile
Posted By: bavarianbrit Re: What do you think of that? - 05/21/10 10:12 AM
D"ont touch the piece, there are enough nice ones available elsewhere.
How easy is it to import guns into Russia out of interest?
Martin from Germany
Posted By: Humpty Dumpty Re: What do you think of that? - 05/21/10 10:15 AM
Thank you smile I'm afraid about ignorant souls and their body parts smile
Importing guns into Russia is possible, but isn't easy at all.
Posted By: treblig1958 Re: What do you think of that? - 05/21/10 11:12 AM
HD, being from Russia I know you're not subject to the same laws and procedures that people from other countries traveling there to hunt are, but seeing some of the vast wilderness of your country, is it an easy processs to travel to Russia with a double to hunt???
Posted By: Humpty Dumpty Re: What do you think of that? - 05/21/10 11:31 AM
I think you'd better ask Geno about that - if I remember correctly, he actually did the paperwork for some people who came to hunt with him. So he's gotta know what it takes.
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com