doublegunshop.com - home
I pray you American double gunners will find a place in your heart for a few Ithacas! But please be aware, they are addictive!
Best to all and may 2010 find you the gun of your dreams.
Posted By: gjw Re: Happy New Year to all the double gunners! - 01/01/10 06:26 AM
Thanks so much and the same to you Walt!

Greg
Happy New Year to you Walt. And everyone else!!

CB
Posted By: R.R. Re: Happy New Year to all the double gunners! - 01/01/10 01:14 PM
Same to you Walt. I've always got room in my heart for another Ithaca smallbore.
Posted By: sweep Re: Happy New Year to all the double gunners! - 01/01/10 01:40 PM
Thank You and Happy New Year to you, and the rest of the board.
And to you too, Walt--and all others here. May 2010 bring all sorts of "double blessings".
Season's greetings. Thank you, all, for the information and entertainment of the past year and I anticipate more of it this year.
Happy New Year!
Happy New Year to everyone, and let's hope the "new regime" stays away.

I agree with Walt, buy Ithaca's and stay away from "elsies"
Good health and best wishes to all for the new year. I'm sure ready for a good year.
Thank you
Happy New Year!! Walt is correct after buying a few ithacas recently they are addictive...
Walt, will you allow a Parker fan to wish y'all the best?

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nimrod
Happy New Year from the A.H. Fox Collectors!! The second highest number of doubles in the vault came from Fall Creek Water Power.
Walt,

Thanks very much for your thoughts. And a Happy and Prosperous Ithaca Gun New Year to you all the other double gun fans.

Bill Jolliff
My NID turns 74 years old this year and its getting kind of boring how frickin incredibly strong this damn thing is, kind of regreting ever buying it from my Uncle!!!
Happy New Year to all!!!
A day late, but never too late to say Hi and Happy New Year to all my friends across the country. Best to you Walter--cmon to VEGAS and let's hang out! If not--I'll see you at the Southern..........BD
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com