doublegunshop.com - home
Friends:

On the Misfires Forum is a topic on Concealed Carry on Campus.

I am soliciting the widest possible commentary on the subject and encourage you to view it and add your thoughts. Of particular interest are comments from college level faculty, staff and students.

This is, of course, not rigorously scientific, but is an attempt to get a feel for some sort of consensus in the "double-gunny" world.

Thank you

Regards

GKT
Moved per Gregs request.

Jim
Jim:

Thanks for the comment. Would it be possible for you to visit the thread on "Misfires Forum" and re-post? I would like to keep all the comments in one unified thread.

I am trying to use this thread merely as a sign post to the topic on Misfires, because I do not want to burden the Double Gun forum with an OT research project and , most impotantly, dont want Dave and the brethren mad at me.

Thanks

regards

GKT
Post deleted by Greg Tag
BTTT
Friends:

I urge you , if you have any opinion on this important issue, to go over to "Misfires" and add a comment.

Thank you for your consideration.

Regards

GKT
Friends:

Once again -if you havent added your thoughts to the discussion on the Misfires Forum, I urge you to do so.

Thank you

Regards

GKT
Friends:

I have taken the liberty of once more bringing this topic to the top.

I encourage each and every one of you to pop over to the "Misfires" forum and add your two cents on this important public policy topic.

Thanks in advance, and thanks to all who have already provided their thoughts.

Regards

GKT
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com