doublegunshop.com - home
Posted By: Mike Desjarlais Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/29/09 04:38 PM
I'm looking for the Jan-Feb and Mar-Apr 2007 issues of the Double Gun Classics E-zine. They still have a website, but all attempts at contact have failed. Specifically I'm interested in the two articles on installing and finishing a Silver's pad. Can anyone help? I know the electronic magazine is defunct and don't want to pay $20/each for hardcopies from Cornell. I wish they would make them all available on a CD.
Posted By: eeb Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/29/09 06:00 PM
Mike - email me at eeblake@msn.com
Posted By: Mike Harrell Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/29/09 06:00 PM
I wish he'd get the site running again. It had great information and he still owes e-zines for money that I've paid.
Posted By: Chris Baumohl Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/29/09 06:37 PM
Mike, check your email

CB
Posted By: ChiefShotguns Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/29/09 06:43 PM
I'mm like Mike. I paid for the e-zine subscription and that obligation has not been met as yet. I liked the magazine as well. Lots of good information, wish they could salvage it.
Posted By: Mike Desjarlais Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/29/09 06:57 PM
Thanks for the responses guys. E-mails sent to eeb and Chris.
Posted By: Salopian Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/29/09 07:53 PM
What is happening with that e-zine? Are there any further issues after it went to Cornell? Why can't we get the last few editions to finish off the stories that were started?
Any information about what happened? Did it just fail, liquidate or what?
Posted By: Mike Harrell Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/29/09 08:57 PM
Chris if you mean me I don't have anything in either the PMs or my email.
Posted By: battle Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/30/09 12:32 AM
I too loved the ezine, wish it could have been salvaged! However, too bad John was a liar!

Glad i printed off every copy!
Posted By: Chris Baumohl Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/30/09 12:44 AM
Mike H, it was for Mike D.

Sorry about that!!

Chris
Posted By: gordon g Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/30/09 05:20 PM
I have July-Aug05 through Jan-Feb 07 saved as PDF's on my computer. I don't have Mar-Apr 07. I would be happy to copy one of mine on a CD for someone if I can get the Mar-Apr 07 in return.
thanks,
Gordon
Posted By: Chris Baumohl Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/30/09 07:14 PM
Does anyone have these before July-Aug05 or after May-June07???

CB
Posted By: Mike Harrell Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/30/09 08:52 PM
I have most of them somewhere. I will try and dig them out tomorrow and maybe we can come up with all to put on a CD.
Posted By: PeteM Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/30/09 09:32 PM
Originally Posted By: Mike Harrell
I have most of them somewhere. I will try and dig them out tomorrow and maybe we can come up with all to put on a CD.

Check your PM's

Pete
Posted By: Mike Harrell Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/30/09 09:52 PM
I can't believe it but the PM function worked!
Posted By: james-l Re: Help with Double Gun Classics? - 01/30/09 10:46 PM
Like a lot of you I had paid for the 07 issues and never got the remainder of the year. I do have all the issues from July-August 05 to May-June 07 saved as pdf's on my computer; anyone that needs a copy Email to me and I will forward issues you need. Also like most of us, I would think the owner owes us the issues that are paid for and not delivered.

Jim
© The DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com