My sons keep on leaning on me to put things and events in my life down on paper or should I say hard copy. I just have this feeling that if I do it is sort of the end, though I will say I was lucky enough to be over time to be in the right place at the right time. I did know the Beatles and the rest of the Brit 1960s Liverpool groups because they all needed Amplifier repairs, did try my best to date the Cavern cloak room girl Pricilla White as she was then. Your Jimmy Hendrix gave me a Silver Dollar as a tip for a fast guitar effects pedal repair.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

I am the one on the right that looks like a rabbit caught in the vehicle headlights.
Was in Berlin when the East German people flooded checkpoint Charlie and climbed over the wall, I have a few pieces of wall for the memories of being kissed by so many women in my life but I have not told my wife about that part of the event.

Having thought about the first part of my post one further memory came into focus about those times. While I was living the music a lot of the young men on your side of the pond where being drafted to Vietnam, for what it is worth that did not go unnoticed amongst my circle of friends on this side of the pond and we all without exception realised it was very close to being us going there but fate dealt a different hand. There is nothing more I want to say about that grief ridden episode.