April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
8 members (Jeremy Pearce, NCTarheel, Jimmy W, canvasback, DaveB, battle, 1 invisible), 1,021 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,126
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
PALUNC Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

As I am a member I will be there all three days. Hope to see some of you guys.

Mike Proctor
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll set up on Thursday and stay though Sunday. Stop by and say Hi!!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

We'll be at the Gamaliel Cup in Nashville. I love the Spring Southern SxS, but it's the same thing over and over, and after three visits, we have sort of taken the "been there, done that" position, but we do miss our good friend-gals of the GRITS.
JR

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike,

I was at Deep River on Tuesday and signed up for 7 events plus the Pig Pickin on Sat. There is a Pump gun event Thursday afternoon for the early birds. I've got a family pre-64 Model 12 that needs an outing.

The Carolina Vintagers will have their traditional bivouac with banners to make us easy to find. Please stop by.
I have been every year since the Southern started. It is my chance to catch up with friends and vendors.

Google Earth must have flown over Deep River during the take down from the last Southern. You can see the tent poles laid out and the foot paths of all the shoppers. Neat photo.

Joe

Sidelock
Sidelock

I will be there, setting up on Thursday and then hopefully busy all three days!
Loads of lovely guns and accessories, come by and see!

Sidelock
Sidelock

I will be arriving on Thursday to set up both my booth and the new ACGG booth. Will hopefully have the 2017 Shotgun first unveiled at last years Southern and written about in Shooting Sportsman...at this moment.....

Dennis Earl Smith/Benefactor Life NRA, ACGG Professional member
Sidelock
Sidelock

Judy and I will be there all three days.

We always look forward to seeing our friends, drooling over guns and shooting.

Eis Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll be there with a few friends down by the Parker/LC Smith tent or walking the other tents and shopping. For shooting I'm like JR, and we shoot at Drakes landing.What started out as a few guys from the Parker group has grown to over 60 guys just shooting and having fun. We are going to start shooting on Wed. afternoon, all day Thursday and probably Friday morning. Drakes has two great SC courses a very nice five stand and great people and on Thursday they serve a great lunch. Then we go back to Deep River to see friends, shop and watch the Parker Smith Challenge. Stop by Drakes on Thursday you will enjoy the shooting and if you see a white Ford F150 with a white topper stop by and say hello. Eric

Sidelock
Sidelock

It should be enjoyable time. I hope the weather cooperates.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The Lefever Arms Collectors Association will be there with a display of American Drillings that includes both Lefever and non-Lefever models. Reminder to LACA members even if you are shooting for another gunmaker (Parker-L.C. Smith Challenge, etc.) high shooter of a Lefever in the preliminary rounds wins a case of RST shells. Just sign in at the Lefever tables.
Looking forward to a great shoot/show.

Great-Great Grandson of D.M. Lefever
www.lefevercollectors.com
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.