May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jem Finch, 1 invisible), 521 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,614
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#442788 04/27/16 01:13 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I wonder what's going to happen when some liberal troll dumps a half page of Clinton propaganda at the top of this page and then has the thread locked down???...Geo

Geo. Newbern #442791 04/27/16 01:22 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't think Dave Weber will lock a thread that is anti-Second Amendment.

I support what James and Dave are doing. James makes posts about those trying to infringe on our right to keep and bear arms. Then Dave Weber locks it. James and the antis don't get in a piss fight. The thread reports on some gun rights issue I might not otherwise see. And then it slowly works its way to the bottom of the index.

As far as fairness, this is a gun forum. Our members that like politicians and political parties that are antigun can go find another BBS to express their support for herpetic political dyanasties and for those corporations that are actively working against our gun rights.

I predict a piss fight on this thread.

I am glad to be here.
Geo. Newbern #442794 04/27/16 01:26 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Same thing as Jim's ramblings. A few dozen bored people will look at it and it will drop off into the obscurity of the second page.

Geo. Newbern #442795 04/27/16 01:26 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I think I agree with you Mike. Certainly a better approach than having the partisan free-for-all we usually experience...Geo

lonesome roads #442796 04/27/16 01:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Same thing as Jim's ramblings. A few dozen bored people will look at it and it will drop off into the obscurity of the second page.

I doubt those members running Formula One Racing teams or dating 18 year old exotic dancers or currently in Patagonia for fly fishing and quail hunting will spend much time on Jim's post. But most of the rest of us will look at it.

I am glad to be here.
Geo. Newbern #442797 04/27/16 01:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'll try to formulate a coherent reply Mike, but I'm currently trying to get some bimbo out of my Ferrari. Her fly rod is tangled in her hair.

lonesome roads #442798 04/27/16 01:58 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'll try to formulate a coherent reply Mike, but I'm currently trying to get some bimbo out of my Ferrari. Her fly rod is tangled in her hair.

ROTFLMAO...Geo

Geo. Newbern #442799 04/27/16 02:37 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
I think I agree with you Mike. Certainly a better approach than having the partisan free-for-all we usually experience...Geo

I agree with AmarilloMike too... Ten-thousand per-cent! And I also support what Jim and Dave Weber have done, and hope we will continue to see reminders of who and what the threats to our Second Amendment Rights are in this most important election year. Unfortunately, as Lonesome Roads noted, a locked thread will soon fade into obscurity because there are no new posts to bring it to the top.

Will you at least accept a little responsibility for our recent "partisan free-for-all" Geo? You know that King has very frequently posted anti-gun, anti 2nd Amendment, and anti-NRA rhetoric right here on a firearms related website for years. Yet you just started a TOTALLY off-topic thread propping him up. How do you justify that? I have never once contacted Dave to ask him to delete a thread or to complain about anything... even nca225 repeatedly posting filthy comments about my daughters. And I kept my pledge to myself to not cry to him when you posted that stuff.

If you had done the same thing with a biography of Jim (JamesM), many of the same guys who felt your "Kingsley L. Brown" thread was great and appropriate would have lost their minds. People were here confronting and correcting King long before I joined DoubleGunShop BBS. When I re-posted direct unedited quotes of his anti-gun rhetoric, not one person could refute it, so the predictable response of his supporters was to resort to cries for censorship, and personal insults. I was accused of going off-topic by a guy who goes off-topic every other day. King, Ed, and a few others have repeatedly sown the seeds for shit-storms by supporting those politicians who promise to infringe or eliminate our rights to own firearms. Expecting supporters of the 2nd Amendment to politely remain silent is sheer fantasy. Some 2A supporters do remain silent in a lame attempt to maintain a false atmosphere of civility. In my opinion, that silence only encourages and emboldens the Trolls. If I ever get banned from this site for supporting gun rights, I can't think of a better way to go.

Edit: this thread belongs in Misfires!

Last edited by keith; 04/27/16 02:48 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

lonesome roads #442801 04/27/16 03:15 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Her fly rod, yours or the Mrs.?

keith #442805 04/27/16 03:36 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern

Will you at least accept a little responsibility for our recent "partisan free-for-all" Geo? ...If you had done the same thing with a biography of Jim (JamesM), many of the same guys who felt your "Kingsley L. Brown" thread was great and appropriate would have lost their minds.

Sure. I knew when I posted it the article about King Brown would cause a brawl. I still think the information was pertinent in view of the questions that have been raised here regarding the truthfulness of the man's representations about his own past. He is a controversial member here and the article helped me to understand better just who he is.

I haven't posted any similar information about Jim or about you for that matter, because I don't know much about either of you. Feel free to post Jim's biography if you wish; you won't get any flak from me about it...Geo

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.