May
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31
Who's Online
18 registered (GMCS, Argo44, DLA, Cameron, GaryD007, 2 invisible), 101 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13108 Members
9 Forums
30278 Topics
401969 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 08:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Once again, condolences to our British friends. by huntingsgr8 @ 2 minutes 43 seconds ago

On the contrary, it is exactly religion that motivates these people. While certainly not all Moslems believe in this extremist view, the number who do is significant. What is even more important is to understand that even more not only tolerate it
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: FS Carnarvon Leather Shotgun Slips by Den52 @ 14 minutes 33 seconds ago

PM sent
Jump to new posts Re: Good Guy Report-Restorative Welding by Run With The Fox @ 31 minutes 24 seconds ago

Brazed repair- best technique for wrought and cast iron "welding" Braised- a manner of cooking meat, I believe. I have a Miller 250 TIG in our shop, with Linde water cooled torch-- great for mild steels and with the proper settings and tun
Jump to new posts Re: making heavy barrels lighter by 2-piper @ Today at 07:18 PM

I double checked my math. What I said was "Close" was to take Pi x D using the mid point diameter as D. For my double check I figured the area of a .740" diameter minus the area of a .730" bore. An old Machinery's Handbook gives
Jump to new posts Re: making heavy barrels lighter by skeettx @ Today at 06:21 PM

Just cut 6 inches off the barrel length It will be lighter Or hone the mass out of the barrels but DO NOT lengthen the chamber as it will destroy the gun !! Y'all starting to get my point?? Get the correct gun for the job, or find a second set of
Jump to new posts Re: making heavy barrels lighter by keith @ Today at 06:13 PM

Interesting to hear that the gun in question is a Special Order Lefever. I'd love to see some pics when you get it back. There was a thread on Lefevers about 6 weeks ago where the discussion went to frame sizes of 12 gauge guns. I took some measureme
Jump to new posts Re: making heavy barrels lighter by Rocketman @ Today at 05:28 PM

Originally Posted By: Dan S. W.With respect to weight removal from the barrels, I had a 12 proofed Greener hammer gun that had .783 bores as a result of extensive honing. Although it still had acceptable wall thickness, it was extremely light and whi
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Box Initial - EMH by keith @ Today at 05:24 PM

Just go ahead and buy it before someone else jumps on it Tom. You obviously saw the great value in this item since you got excited enough to post about it here. I mean, just how many EMH's could there be in this world? And your forged authentication
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Box Initial - EMH by Tom C @ Today at 04:56 PM

Thanks Keith, but I have already passed on it since I don't need a shell box. However, if you send me a check for $1000 if will pick it up, wrap it nicely and send it to you. I am sure you will be able to use it as a conversation piece to impress y
DIY Gunsmithing @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Re: Fixing over-timed screws? by Bartlett @ Today at 03:39 PM

Perhaps it's overkill but it seems to me that another solution is the same one as for damaged screw heads. One could weld up the top, tighten to current conditions then shape and slot the head as appropriate. Jeremy
Jump to new posts Re: classifieds? by keith @ Today at 03:06 PM

We could give Mexico to Putin. Then he'll build the wall to keep them from escaping.
Jump to new posts Re: FS Carnarvon Leather Shotgun Slips by casemaker @ Today at 03:05 PM

Thank you for the clarification. I have sent you an IM.
Jump to new posts Re: first ah fox a grade by keith @ Today at 03:04 PM

Number 2 was probably burned up in an electric furnace as a result of a gun buy-back scheme by the sort of politicians that you support Ed: Originally Posted By: ed goodas for the gun control issue...we are the only country in the world that seems t
Jump to new posts Re: classifieds? by lonesome roads @ Today at 03:02 PM

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister[quote=lonesome roads]Sorry about that WW 2 business, Jag. Here's a video of Roosevelt (code name Clovis Bujes) explaining the situation with Stalin (code name Turtle) and Latvia (code name Pigeon). https://youtu
Jump to new posts Re: FS Carnarvon Leather Shotgun Slips by DLA @ Today at 02:52 PM

On this side of the pond take a look at British Sporting Arms. BSALTD. Other side Croots. I can send photos via Email. Dennis
Jump to new posts Re: FS Carnarvon Leather Shotgun Slips by casemaker @ Today at 02:42 PM

Hi. I'm interested in purchasing one of these slips. Any chance that you can provide a picture? I did a google search and didn't come up with Carnarvon as a slip maker so I'm unable to get an idea of what they look like. Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: Once again, condolences to our British friends. by canvasback @ Today at 01:54 PM

Originally Posted By: JagermeisterOriginally Posted By: canvasback As is so often the case, Ken, you are on the money with both of these replies. Islam does not want to live in peace with fellow religions and the pessimistic view of society espouse
Jump to new posts FS Carnarvon Leather Shotgun Slips by DLA @ Today at 01:53 PM

Fleece lined leather slips. Over all length 48". Blocked muzzle end for S/S or O/U. Buckled flap and full length zipper. Shoulder strap and handles. Color is Tan. There are a few minor scuffs on the outside leather and a bit of dirt on the flee
Jump to new posts Re: Shell Box Initial - EMH by keith @ Today at 01:39 PM

Based upon all of the great evidence you posted Tom, I think you should run back and buy the "Hemingway" shell box, and then try to resell it here in the For Sale section for at least 10 times what you paid. Don't forget to give Dave $10.
Originally Posted By: Ken61Originally Posted By: huntingsgr8 Religion and race are not grounds for the actions taken by these people. By "these people" I mean those degenerates who could be classified as extremists, or terrorists. That
Jump to new posts Re: Another remarkable Perazzi by John Roberts @ Today at 01:23 PM

Originally Posted By: Wonko the SaneOriginally Posted By: John RobertsOriginally Posted By: Wonko the SaneYour jealousy so ill becomes you I was born jealous. JR No doubt With no regret I'll leave this seemingly Hogwarts derived fund of misgui
Jump to new posts Re: Another remarkable Perazzi by John Roberts @ Today at 01:16 PM

Originally Posted By: Geo. NewbernThirty four inch barrels are just too much trouble to quickly get out the truck window when the need arises...Geo Finally, the truth! Thanks George. JR
Jump to new posts Re: Good Guy Report-Restorative Welding by Flintfan @ Today at 01:02 PM

I've used him before as well, and couldn't have been happier with the work and service.
Originally Posted By: Jagermeister There is an upside to this in that if you're are wealthy and well-connected the demise will be extremely long in coming. What you have is our poor fighting them and this will continue to happen for very, very long
Jump to new posts Re: classifieds? by Wonko the Sane @ Today at 12:25 PM

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister[quote=lonesome roads] Roosevelt made wise decision for the US. That is what politicians supposed to do for their country. Today if Vladimir Vladimirowich helps us with respect to Iran, North Korea,..... It would
Page 1 of 23 1 2 3 ... 22 23 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.