August
Su M Tu W Th F Sa
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online
0 registered (), 105 Guests and 5 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
13462 Members
9 Forums
32008 Topics
436352 Posts

Max Online: 462 @ 08/05/16 09:13 PM
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Beautiful gun restoration. I would not use the term “absolutely mint” to describe a restoration, even if it was done by the factory. Mint is right out of the factory “new”. A polished restored coin is never a mint coin. Not to nit pick, but I have se
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com
Alliant Clay Dot 7/8 and 1oz (there're a few 1 1/8 oz loads in there too. I use it with less,,down to 9/16oz w/ cereal filler w/o a problem. But you are on your own when you wander off of the published loading charts. Just about any hull, wad and pr
Jump to new posts Re: Remington BE restoration by reb87 @ Today at 12:05 AM

Here are a few pics of my unrestored B grade 1894 10ga. I cant seem to get my google photos in a shared album to show up, can somebody tell me what Im doing wrong? My 1894 B album [img:left]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/mqJ8qn...w=w1258-
DoubleGuns For Sale @ doublegunshop.com
Jump to new posts Parker VHE 16 Cakifornia Duck Gun by Bob Cash @ Today at 12:02 AM

Beautiful and scarce Parker VHE 16, 32" California Duck Gun. 1910, Original condition. Perfect mirror bores, .667 Bore Diameter both barrels, .029 minimum barrel wall thickness each barrel, .035 constriction each barrel. Single silver bead. E
Jump to new posts Re: 2018 Vintage Gunners Cup by 1cdog @ Today at 12:00 AM

Thank you for the information MattH!
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Gunner Cup venders ? by 1cdog @ Yesterday at 11:58 PM

Originally Posted By: DogfoxThere are posts on the Parker forum in effect that Barnett and Shackter won't be at the VGC this year. Wonderful! A lot less bloviating.
Jump to new posts Re: Keen Sights Shotgun Rib by coosa @ Yesterday at 11:52 PM

Originally Posted By: 2-piperCoosa; Thanks for the clarification, just wanted to insure I was understanding what you said. Also understand I look at thing from the perspective who spent over 35 years doing precision machining, so it didn't appear to
Jump to new posts Re: EEO barrels are to be reunited after 80 years. by reb87 @ Yesterday at 11:36 PM

Im glad he followed thru! Not many get the opportunity to reunite seperated parts like that.
Jump to new posts Re: Dave Carrie's new video on patterning a 410 by KY Jon @ Yesterday at 10:40 PM

Range of your .410 pattern? Choke for your gun you are testing. Years ago, when I was shooting a lot of Skeet with a .410 to cure a flinch, I had a set of tubes made by Briley. In them I had choke tubes made with .002 increasing amounts of chokes f
Jump to new posts 2018 Vintage Gunners Cup by MattH @ Yesterday at 10:25 PM

You are cordially invited to: 2018 Vintage Gunners Cup World Side-by-Side Championship & Exhibition, September 21 – 23, 2018 at Hopkins Game Farm in Kennedyville, Maryland The 21st Annual Vintage Gunners Cup World Side-by-Side Championship and
Jump to new posts Re: Options to increase stock Drop by KY Jon @ Yesterday at 10:08 PM

I think that it is hopeless. Best to send me that gun. I can learn to shoot it as is. It does look like a keeper for sure. You might find a bit of cast change and upward bend does wonders.
Jump to new posts Re: Powder for light (and/or) short 12 gauge loads by Shotgunjones @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

800X It works in everything from 22 short to 16" naval cannon.
Jump to new posts Re: Powder for light (and/or) short 12 gauge loads by KY Jon @ Yesterday at 10:01 PM

You need to think outside the box a little. A set of calipers helps. I would go to the Hodgdon powder reloading site and look at Clay powder. Find a one ounce shot load for a 2 3/4" Paper shell. You will notice they use a common wad like WAA12SL
Jump to new posts Re: Gamaliel by Shotgunjones @ Yesterday at 09:59 PM

I'll believe it when I see it.
Jump to new posts Re: Powder for light (and/or) short 12 gauge loads by Woody402 @ Yesterday at 08:49 PM

I’ve been using Xtra Lite powder. I was turns on to it recently by a friend and that’s what I use In 2 1/2” 3/4 and 7/8 oz loads. He also uses it for 1/2 oz loads. Skeetx also shared a light 7/8 oz recipe using red dot.
My suggestion would be to review the Alliant website and look for loads using your hulls. Make your selection of other components based a load that reflects the PSI, velocity, etc that you want. Claydot and American Select are good propellants for 1
Jump to new posts Re: Shot shell testing by Tom C @ Yesterday at 08:47 PM

Thank you.
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Gunner Cup venders ? by Hammergun @ Yesterday at 08:40 PM

I am. Been to every Cup since the 2nd at Addieville. Probably 1998 or so.
Jump to new posts Powder for light (and/or) short 12 gauge loads by Chukarman @ Yesterday at 08:21 PM

I am starting to load some 12 ga 2-1/2" loads for my Atkin. I've got LOTS of Fed GM papers and Winn AA, I have WW Red wads and bags of 1-1/8 oz. Claybusters. My question is powder. I need a powder for both 2-1/2" an 2-3/4" lite loads
Jump to new posts Re: Options to increase stock Drop by eeb @ Yesterday at 08:19 PM

Nice wood. Odds are you’ll gain those 30 back. (Sorry) Try an ISIS leather stick on pad so you won’t make a permanent change. I have a couple these on Parkers. They look pretty decent and they are easily removed, but not reusable.
Jump to new posts Re: Options to increase stock Drop by Owenjj3 @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

Bill, Jon, & Stan, your replies were helpful and reminded me of a McIntosh article which suggested the same idea of building up the stock temporarily and shooting the gun to see how it performs. If the higher comb is effective, consider the next
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Gunner Cup venders ? by Researcher @ Yesterday at 06:48 PM

I wonder what percentage of us who attended The Vintage Cup at Sandanona from 1999 through 2006, are still around and attending such events.
Jump to new posts Re: Question for old gunners: by 1straightshot @ Yesterday at 06:41 PM

But, what is your opinion ?
Jump to new posts Re: Gamaliel by 1straightshot @ Yesterday at 06:36 PM

Certainly good news if it comes to fruition.
Jump to new posts Re: Vintage Gunner Cup venders ? by Joe in Charlotte @ Yesterday at 06:31 PM

I'm going with my camper to stay onsite. I am bringing my brother up with his motor home for his first Vintage Cup. Please bear in mind that Vintage SxS shoots are not NSCA shoots. In my experience only 10% of attendees pre-register. Some dealers
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 ... 19 20 >

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2017 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.