March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (smlekid, Marc Ret, 1 invisible), 863 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
DoubleGun BBS @ doublegunshop.com Jump to new posts
Re: Holts March 2024 GLS 03/28/24 07:00 PM
And US houses can sell UK guns that don't meet British proof standards..Gil
13 482 Read More
Re: OT- New Colorado DOW commission craigd 03/28/24 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by SKB
……I would frame a win….
Metoo Steve. But, we don’t even know if a single kid has signed up to participate so far, let’s temper our foregone conclusions? Or, maybe prof was spot on, we are powerless to have convictions, without a grant. Let’s get busy, nut job right wingers have an equal chance at the cash.

When you hit the grant lotto, I’ll volunteer to help you start a gun making shop, in those denver hs? But hey, good news, my youngest was kicking some rear end working in denver commercial real estate, and they moved out of state, citing the crime, just two months ago. Weird.
35 713 Read More
Re: Advantages of the top rib extension bolt Sandlapper 03/28/24 06:20 PM
I hadn't thought about the 200 & 300 series Merkels until they were mentioned, but the whole 200-204 series only have the Kersten crossbolt with no Purdey underbolting, whereas the 300-304 series have both underbolting and crossbolt.The 203E & 204E are considered pretty high grade guns. This thread also reminded me of a Churchill Premiere XXV 12 two-barrel set I have that has the Smith easy opening action with no top fastener and only a single bite on the rear underlug, and it was built in 1961.It's London proofed for 2 3/4" loads and weighs in at 6lbs. If it passed 2 3/4" proof with one lug, it's good enough for me. Regards, Sandlapper
23 528 Read More
Re: Reilly Side-Lever SxS .410 - 1884 BrentD, Prof 03/28/24 05:35 PM
The OPs link shows what could become a wonderful .22 Dangerous Rabbit rifle. I once lasted for one one built from a Belgian gun.
8 274 Read More
Re: Gauges and payloads Ken Nelson 03/28/24 02:32 PM
I had a K80 that doubled …… I sure as heck couldn’t “adapt” to that!! LOL
62 2,239 Read More
Silent Doubles - In Memorium Jump to new posts
Run With the Fox (Francis Morin) Lloyd3 03/28/24 02:31 PM
0 15 Read More
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com Jump to new posts
Re: Identify German Combination 1880 ellenbr 03/28/24 12:47 PM
Although I haven't seen all the embellishment, I don't think this engraving is the typical G.L. Rasch engraving by the Brunswick engraver(s). I was trying to remember the name associated with it: Rascher......

https://www.germanhuntingguns.com/feature-articles/larrys-article/

Some info here & apparently the RAF destroyed all the records.....

Serbus,

Raimey
rse
6 126 Read More
Re: 8 ga. load using Longshot 1 /18 oz. shot greener4me 03/28/24 09:18 AM
The Parker Gun Collectors Ass'n have a number of 8 bore users who participate in clay shooting with reduced loads. Perhaps an enquiry on that website would elicit the required information on reduced loads.
3 127 Read More
German & Austrian Sporting Guns @ doublegunshop.com Jump to new posts
Re: Hunting with the 9.3x57R/360 CJF 03/28/24 02:00 AM
Thanks Mike. I really like the Watson too! Probably once a month it comes out of the safe, and I think how lucky I am to have been able to acquire it. Pleasant to shoot, accurate, and plenty of gun for what I hunt.

Regards,
Chris
20 408 Read More

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.