The original thread started out with me trying to find out about the sliding double with "abeille" stamped on it. Find out...i.e., Who may have made it? Where was it made? When might it have been made? Anyone ever seen or heard of such a gun? Anyone have any details on such a gun, such as which companies made such actions? I was only hoping to learn a little more about it, and to determine whether or not pursuing the restocking of said gun would be an option many would favor or would not favor. No offense to the masses, and while I don't know him personally, Robert has been a great help. There are others who have added important info. as well, and I appreciate it. However,several of you, in an attempt to criticize Robert, have contributed nothing whatsoever to this conversation, except to get Robert pissed off and off track trying to defend himself...something he really shouldn't have to do. Defend himself to you? I'm the one asking the questions here. If you have a question for Robert or anyone else, start you own damn subject. Those of yOu who have nothing to add but smart, cute little one liners in an effort to look cool among you gun-nerd buddies, find something a little more useful to do with your time, or start you own subject. Thanks again to those who chose to keep the conversation informative and positive.