Don't apologize to me, Robert. It's pretty obvious I'm a member of the lazy-eyed peanut gallery. IMO, you made an attempt to advise B-dog on the feasibiity of restocking and the identity and value of his gun in good humour and good conscience and your posted photos indicate that you have the experience to give your opinions as much weight as the next man's. I don't always see in condescending words and behavior the sinister intent that you appear to see. I think sometimes condescension is a habit that works so well with women, children and animals that it looks like a good bet with every manjack out there. At the currect juncture, we're all breathing hard but still conscious and I don't think anybody associated with this thread is in need of a cut-man and that includes you. If we must act like tykes in a sandbox, Steve Martin is a better model than Lenny Bruce and sarcasm more palatable than personal slander. JC isn't the only one always learning. It's a chore that can't be put off forever. So X-QQQQQQQQ MEEE too.

jack