JC,
Actually I said "L'Abielle" that I had in fact misspelled... the actual name was L'Abeille...I was talking "L" and Larry played on that with my mixing of the e & i...He found a chink and played it for all he could...

Every post has a post number at the top/right...could you please tell me what post number that I supposedly said "Now you said that you had proof in a catalogue that Charlin made Darne 1894 patent clones". If you can't find that post, you're motives will be questioned. I don't buy that "clone" nonsense AT ALL...it's just another way to belittle someones contract Darne.

With all the crap Larry stirred up over and i & e, why would you begin misquoting me?

And you may be correct about Caunier selling both Darne and Charlin...but that hardly negates used oats that Ted and Larry piled on...all that high faluntin' nonsense about the gun being best left where it lay...clone...backwards into the gun..leave it where you found it ...then Larry backing him up like it was sound advice (which maybe it was sound advice if Beagle was some shark just looking to make money on the gun)...

They speak with surity and conviction....as though there is no other perspective than theirs...

When I told Beag the alternate route that I used to resurect a one piece stocked slider...Larry completely denounced it...

When Beag said Hey I'm a pretty decent whittler...he did a complete about face...sayin' all I want is Beag to get his gun up and running...post #71785...

Larry can defend his own position...the last thing he needs right now is you making things even more complicated with misquotes.