C'mon Larry,
This entire quagmire is of your making...you could have just let me continue to converse with Beag two weeks ago ...now you say all I had to do was say ooops, I misspelled something...everyone knows that in fact it was you that needed to ask a point of clarification about my misspelled word...you see Larry, as is usually the case with misspelled words, the writer often doesn't realize that he misspelled the word.

Yet you still continue to get in the way of the transfer of information...I tell Beag of an alternate way that I resurected a slider, in hopes that he may find his own alternate route, and all you can do is stand on the brakes and cite your credentials.

I have an idea...how about you contribute something constructive to this thread...seeing how you've already damaged it beyond recognition...maybe press those rusty French skills into service and help determine if his gun is of Charlin or Darne descent. I think you owe Beag something pretty substantial at this point.

I'll tell you what Larry, if you make a constructive contribution (premium oats)... I'll donate and mail a well seasoned bastogne walnut stock blank to Beag...

The bigger the contribution that you make, the higher the grade I will send...hopefully I'll have to send him two...one to learn on and one to keep...

Last edited by Robert Chambers; 12/14/07 01:15 PM.