Originally Posted By: Sharpsrifle
While I think it's nice that members of this forum are so quick to forgive and forget, I'll reserve any pat on the back for Mr. Chambers until such time as he offers some apology to those members he has unjustifiably attacked by resorting to name calling and vitriolic rhetoric which was uncalled for in the first place. In fact, I believe before he can be so warmly congratulated for being a "class act" he should go well beyond offering to simply buy Mr. Brown's book and offer an apology to all readers of this forum. He has more deleted posts on this forum than anyone else...and the reason for it might be labeled by some as a dysfunctional personality disorder.
Until such time as Mr. Chambers does show some remorse and can control himself to stop using words of rage such as "STOMP" like he did in his post for Mr. Brown, I think the comments of "class act" are premature. Just my opinion of course.
Sincerely,
Sharpsrifle
(aka - "deceitful manipulative dog" courtesy of Robert Chambers)

I could not have said it better. I have known Larry for many years and the person Stokeld describes does not come close to reflecting our own Larry Brown. Shame on you Mr. Stokeld for feeling it necessary to air your dirty laundry publicly. If YOU find a post offensive, move on. I would have done the same with this post EXCEPT for the fact you are attempting to denigrate a friend's reputation. Shame on you Mr. Stokeld.

The target lies within.