Reb:
Good point about the CEO frame. All I can say is when I have my CEO barrels mated to it, it will become a CEO. I do not know if you can tell a CEO from a CE with only the frame.

As to coming up with a fair price I charged one half the price I paid for my EEO when I purchased it 30 years ago. I got 2 1/2 times the price I paid for the barrels 20 years ago. It appears the EEO is a family heirloom belonging to a working family and is not in the hands of a collector. Had I thought a collector had the EEO I would have charged a much steeper price. At this time in my career I am neither rich nor poor. I have a confession to make, I have not shot any of my shotguns in many years. I am a BPCR competitor and a mostly rifle hunter. I haven't been a dedicated bird hunter for over 20 years. I do like my Remington’s though. Charlie has agreed to do an article if the owner of the EEO will provide some decent photos of it as Charlie can no longer do photography. Maybe Ken Hurst can chime in here if he knows of any good gun photographers in his neck of the woods. The owner of the EEO lives in Northeastern North Carolina.
MJS